Fiat 500 Brutally Assassinated

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shirrako
  • 40 comments
  • 5,083 views
One that's completely possible and two this needs to go in the troll car thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That was an odd but surprisingly amusing video.
 
I'm wondering if this'll start a trend..
 
Lemme guess, Cruise lobby or Cops lobby?
 
That represents all I hate about online. But.... that was... kind of amusing actually :lol:
 
An induced Orlove, the scum.
I almost 'Orloved' my Alfa 8C today at Matterhorn, but I did end up spinning my Vette out at Willow springs and sticking it in a ditch. :p
You know what they say about ditches? They love the vettes. :lol:
 
I almost 'Orloved' my Alfa 8C today at Matterhorn, but I did end up spinning my Vette out at Willow springs and sticking it in a ditch. :p
You know what they say about ditches? They love the vettes. :lol:
When you go full Orlove, you never go back, or right side up for that matter.
 
when I was racing in Matterhorn, I accidentally stumbled the Sauber by hitting it at the back similar to this one
 
That's freakin' hilarious :lol: Love the music too.
 
Still a better love story than Twilight.
A better story full stop than that ;)

I didn't think I'd enjoy the vid as much as I did - having been bullied about various tracks including Green Hell at night by Heathenpride in X12s and various other vechicles before now, whilst in a kart :) ahh, good times...
 
I laughed a lot more than I should. I didn't even spot the RB parked the first time. :lol:
 
One that's completely possible and two this needs to go in the troll car thread
By possible, you mean besides the fictional hypercar that hit the car? Then still no.
 
By possible, you mean besides the fictional hypercar that hit the car? Then still no.

No supposing a car of that nature hit the fiat, barring damage, that is a similar result.
 
No supposing a car of that nature hit the fiat, barring damage, that is a similar result.
So barring the main reasons it isn't possible?
 
Back