Fiat 500 Brutally Assassinated

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shirrako
  • 40 comments
  • 5,083 views
With the fact that the Fiat had a huge wing on the back of it, I don't feel sorry for it being destroyed one bit.
 
Oh man!! That made my day, too funny.
 
@Shirrako - I've removed your first video. Don't bother posting anything if you can't do so without expletives. Feel free to re-post it AFTER you've removed to offending material.
 
Can I ask what exactly was wrong with the video? I didn't quite understand it...
 
Can I ask what exactly was wrong with the video? I didn't quite understand it...
Go to his YouTube Channel (it's in his Signature) if you're old enough to have a YouTube account since YT only let's you see sexual, offensive, or offensively sexual videos if you're older than a certain age... :D


Oh wait, you did see it. GTPlanet's rules don't allow the use of profanity or anything linking to something that doesn't follow the rules. I say, if there's a disclaimer stated by the poster that it's NSFW or has profanity, then it should be allowed. There are many innuendos that are worse than a four letter word made on this site that I think there should be some leeway or AUP tweaks in circumstances like these.
 
Everyone can still watch the video by going to my youtube channel. no worries.

@TB no one did complain about the video, if you had people reporting it then that would be understandable, the video only included the word "B*tch" which was censored in the subtitles, i've seen a lot posts on GTPlanet that have more offending language, you don't seem to take care of the posts that no one likes, but the post that everyone found funny.
 
Last edited:
Mods should have a laugh too sometimes...

But no..
bearskin_798548c.jpg
 
Can I ask what exactly was wrong with the video? I didn't quite understand it...
See below.
@TBthe video only included the word "B*tch" which was censored in the subtitles
First off, no one that I'm aware of reported it. I came across it all by myself. Shocker, I know, but the staff does look through the forum on their own from time to time.

Second, I saw no subtitles, which would be irreverent, anyway.

Third, "bitch" I have no problem with. Does the phrase "What the 🤬" ring a bell? I would hope so, as that's why I took it down.

i've seen a lot posts on GTPlanet that have more offending language
Have you reported any instances of someone saying something worse than "What the 🤬"?
you don't seem to take care of the posts that no one likes, but the post that everyone found funny.
You not liking something isn't necessarily a violation of the AUP and the amount of posts the staff has needed to edit or just flat out delete would blow your mind, so don't think for a second that I've singled you out.

Also, what "everyone found funny" violated the AUP and was removed, simple as that. Something doesn't get left just because it was popular.
Mods should have a laugh too sometimes...

But no..
We do, but only when warmed by the pyre of newly banned members.
 
TB
See below.

First off, no one that I'm aware of reported it. I came across it all by myself. Shocker, I know, but the staff does look through the forum on their own from time to time.

Second, I saw no subtitles, which would be irreverent, anyway.

Third, "bitch" I have no problem with. Does the phrase "What the 🤬" ring a bell? I would hope so, as that's why I took it down.


Have you reported any instances of someone saying something worse than "What the 🤬"?

You not liking something isn't necessarily a violation of the AUP and the amount of posts the staff has needed to edit or just flat out delete would blow your mind, so don't think for a second that I've singled you out.

Also, what "everyone found funny" violated the AUP and was removed, simple as that. Something doesn't get left just because it was popular.

We do, but only when warmed by the pyre of newly banned members.
If you paid attention to the "What The F" you would notice that it was pronounced incorrectly, it's an internet meme which is pronounced as "What The Faq" or some call it "What the fakh" it's from a chinese movie, watch the video again and tell me if you hear a "U" in the F word.
Since the F word was pronounced incorrect, the AUP was not violated, therefore making your claim false.
 
Last edited:
Since the F word was pronounced incorrect, the AUP was not violated, therefore making your claim false.
People have been infracted and banned for posting intentional misspellings exactly like the examples you've just mentioned.

If you can't post a word spelled correctly without the forum software editing it, you can't post it spelled incorrectly to get around said forum software.

If you can't do the above, you can't post it in a video or an image, either.

If you'd like to discuss this more, either PM me or bring it up with @Famine or @Jordan.
 
Back