FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

Lap time - 1:17.440 - DC - 7.9

Total handful for me, the rear just would not cooperate and I struggled with this tune more than any other. Entry and braking caused the rear to jump and not always able to save, spent more laps in the litter than any other:irked:. When I did get it right tho, if I ever did that is, it was very rewarding and I was looking for someone to high-five. Much like Legit's tune, the last 2 laps were unfortunately the fastest. Not quite an 8.0 for me but too good for a 7.5 so it got a 7.9 due to the speed it gave and is capable of. Just not in my hands unfortunately.

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry the car didn't work out for you :(

May I ask what your driving style is like and whether you use a DS3/Wheel? It may help me for future tunes.

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry the car didn't work out for you :(

May I ask what your driving style is like and whether you use a DS3/Wheel? It may help me for future tunes.
I use DS3, I am an easy in, fast out but not as fast as some of the others. I have found that changing my tuning/driving style for challenges is NOT a good idea. There is a mix of driving styles and I believe some of the others will do much better. @Otaliema and @DolHaus should both really enjoy your tune as they like them a touch looser than I do. I'm sorry I could not get a grip on it as I think it is not a bad tune at all, just did not mix with me and you were not an early tune. Not sure what happened but I did manage a pretty good time with it, just took me tons of work. Best of luck to you in the upcoming reviews, I believe your times will be better. Tune for you, not for the testers, it will all work out better in the end. Some will like some will not, that is what make it a challenge. If you get everyone to like your tune, than you will be near the top. Check the reviews of past challenges and see what others have said about my tunes, they always vary a little, if you start tuning to please one tester than you will make another not like it. Stick to who you are and tune your way, always the best method in my opinion.

I will recapture all the images late tonight once I get in from church….its revival week and also the week of their anniversary so im being pulled around alot. gotta slip in the mustang test tonight also. only managed to drive the gt and i had to make my own tune on another gt just to have something similar in setup to my own driving style to compare it to. but overall if thats a sign of things to come with the rest of them, i was very pleased

I will recapture all the images late tonight once I get in from church….its revival week and also the week of their anniversary so im being pulled around alot. gotta slip in the mustang test tonight also. only managed to drive the gt and i had to make my own tune on another gt just to have something similar in setup to my own driving style to compare it to. but overall if thats a sign of things to come with the rest of them, i was very pleased
Shhh, don't spoil the results for that one GT tuner. :P

I'm kinda still catching up on my reading everything I missed with FITT and the rest of the forum in the last 3 months.
that being said, forgive this question, lol;

Whats NOT started yet, as far as the FITT comps go?
Did you guys already do the 85 GT's yet?
Ect@ect.
If someone could give me a quick "this is where we are now" I would love it. :)
Thanks guys ^^

I'm kinda still catching up on my reading everything I missed with FITT and the rest of the forum in the last 3 months.

Ect@ect.
Thanks guys ^^
This is the records thread if that helps? - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-records-and-archives.318134/

Ect@ect.
Thanks guys ^^
Glad to see you return, I hope all the personal issues you have been dealing with have improved. Hasn't it been more than 3 months, thought the last we saw of you was the Miata Challenge? We have had a few since then, but no worries, more are coming. The link DolHaus gave should really catch you up.

15360397047_7337964603_z.jpg

GT '05
Laguna Blue Metallic Tintcoat
Enkei RS05RR (Jet Black)
Aero Type A
Custom Wing: Mount D - Wing C - Winglet G - Heaight Width both @ +0
Calipers - Tangerine Scream
Base Type B - Typeface D - #27

PP: 600
HP: 637
WEIGHT: 1300kg
WEIGHT DIST: 48:52
TIRE(S): Racing Hard
OIL CHANGE - NO

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 85 / 90
SPRINGS - 9.00 / 14.00
COMP - 4 / 6
EXT - 8 / 6
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 /0.0
TOE - -0.08 / 0.10
BRAKES - 4 / 5

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
- 4.500 // TOP SPEED TO - 149
1ST - 3.250
2ND - 2.355
3RD - 1.855
4TH - 1.510
5TH - 1.265
6TH - 1.080
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.850

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 10
ACCEL - 13
DECEL - 34

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Standard

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 2
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Semi-Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - no
POWER LIMITER - 96.2%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Body Color
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST - 111kg @ -50
DOWNFORCE - (F) - / (R) 220

NOTE: Not the best or the fastest, if a tester calls this one safe I will take it as a compliment. Not sure if it is me, the car or the track, or combination of all but I am not feeling better than the bottom with this one. I hope my testing goes better than tuning, hopefully some of you will have great tunes for me top learn from.

@Motor City Hami - can you add me to the tuner list please!

I've finished the Shelby's, i'm expecting the 302's to be more similar to one another and harder to grade
Now I'm curious as to what you thought of mine lol
No I'm not going to tune a GT, can't really find the time unfortunately. I hoped to find time to test that group but its not looking like a possibility at the moment
That's a shame was looking forward to your impressions of mine, and your feedback is always appreciated by everyone
Very interesting, my GT is the only tune without camber:odd:

Most of you guys did not give me a paint color so.........someone is getting pink:embarrassed:

:lol::lol:
That is odd

Very interesting, my GT is the only tune without camber:odd:

In the words of Nascar driver, Carl Edwards, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner."

On another note, I am just not going to have time to tune my GT. :grumpy: Maybe I'll finish it and post by the end of the competition if test drivers want to drive it just as a bonus. So, it looks like everyone has submitted their GT tunes. Right? Let the testing begin.

Back