FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

2014-10-09 15.13.24.jpg

Chevy ALWAYS!!

Evening all. As promised here are my results for the Mustang class. I enjoyed it more than was expected. Not a fan of the track, and didn't know what to expect from the cars used.

The key for me on this track was understeer on the sweeping bends. Those cars that had the looser setup were much quicker for me. This class was far more about which tune suited me and my syle of driving for this track, (and there is a big difference in lap times), than anything else. The times that were slower are by no means a reflection on the tune.

All cars tested for 10 laps using DS3 (d-pad, sqaure brake, x throttle) on PD's new air simulator track. All aids off except ABS1 and driving line using auto transmission.

Listed as per tuner post.

@DaBomm4
Time - 1:20:353
DC - 6
Struggled to settle into this one. Understeer on the sweepers and oversteer on the tight middle sector. Found I was still lighting up the rears in 3rd gear. Sometimes felt like it had a mind of its own. Kudos for going with something different.

@787bcgr
Time - 1:17:575
DC - 7.5
A decent performer but watch out for the rear end in the slower section of the track, it does tend to step out of line if you're too heavy on the go pedal.

@Bowtie-muscle
Time - 1:17:240
DC - 10
What can I say about this car. Easy to drive, good turn in and rotation and easy to get the power down. Comfortable and quick too. Bravo sir.

@DolHaus
Time - 1:17:557
DC - 8.5
Nice stable car with good turn in and rotation. Easy to get the power down. Good effort.

@gtmetacrisis
Time - 1:18:016
DC - 8
Very good car this with a hint of oversteer through the slower section of the track, but same oversteer seemed to help through the sweepers.

@ImToLegitToQuit
Time - 1:16:969
DC - 7
Was a constant battle to keep this one in check. Oversteer that you'll have to conquer, and some issues over the crest right hander, but, if you manage to hook up a lap, it's super quick.

@krenkme
Time - 1:18:298
DC - 8
Very easy and stable car to get around the track. You can get on the power super early without the tail slipping.

@xande1959
Time - 1:19:126
DC - 7.5
Good stable tune. A little understeer on the sweepers which cost a bit of time.

@Badger66
Time - 1:18:468
DC - 8
Easy to get used to and fairly stable providing you hit your lines. If you don't, you won't get it back. Good solid car.

@brian wolf
Time - 1:17:428
DC - 7.5
Not the easiest to tame. Half my laps were red, the other half were quick. If you can tame it, the rewards are there.

@Lewis_Hamilton_
Time - 1:17:532
DC - 9
Car has grip by the bucket load, but you will have to hit your lines as it does not forgive errors. Great effort.

@Otaliema
Time - 1:18:226
DC - 7
Quick enough but not good on the rear tyres. Spent a fair bit of time drifting. Good turn in and stable under braking if in a straight line.

@shaunm80
Time - 1:18:295
DC - 8
Nice stable tune that generally does what you ask. Has some understeer in the sweepers.

@sinof1337
Time - 1:19:272
DC - 7
Seemed to cope well with the extra wight and power, but don't think the box is suited to auto transmission. In the 1st right hand sweeper it was constantly changing, up down, up down, which affected rhythm, and found it would change up just at braking point in other parts of the track.
:bowdown: Thank you oh great tester:D. Glad to see you are still alive after these wild stallions. Again real close to my best in my tune. You are the testing king.

@gtmetacrisis I have a fish on the back of my of my car although I am always GM.

Evening all. As promised here are my results for the Mustang class. I enjoyed it more than was expected. Not a fan of the track, and didn't know what to expect from the cars used.

The key for me on this track was understeer on the sweeping bends. Those cars that had the looser setup were much quicker for me. This class was far more about which tune suited me and my syle of driving for this track, (and there is a big difference in lap times), than anything else. The times that were slower are by no means a reflection on the tune.

All cars tested for 10 laps using DS3 (d-pad, sqaure brake, x throttle) on PD's new air simulator track. All aids off except ABS1 and driving line using auto transmission.

@DaBomm4
DC - 6
Struggled to settle into this one. Understeer on the sweepers and oversteer on the tight middle sector. Found I was still lighting up the rears in 3rd gear. Sometimes felt like it had a mind of its own. Kudos for going with something different.

@787bcgr
DC - 7.5
A decent performer but watch out for the rear end in the slower section of the track, it does tend to step out of line if you're too heavy on the go pedal.

@Bowtie-muscle
DC - 10
What can I say about this car. Easy to drive, good turn in and rotation and easy to get the power down. Comfortable and quick too. Bravo sir.

@DolHaus
DC - 8.5
Nice stable car with good turn in and rotation. Easy to get the power down. Good effort.

@gtmetacrisis
DC - 8
Very good car this with a hint of oversteer through the slower section of the track, but same oversteer seemed to help through the sweepers.

@ImToLegitToQuit
DC - 7
Was a constant battle to keep this one in check. Oversteer that you'll have to conquer, and some issues over the crest right hander, but, if you manage to hook up a lap, it's super quick.

@krenkme
DC - 8
Very easy and stable car to get around the track. You can get on the power super early without the tail slipping.

@xande1959
DC - 7.5

@Badger66
DC - 8
Easy to get used to and fairly stable providing you hit your lines. If you don't, you won't get it back. Good solid car.

@brian wolf
DC - 7.5
Not the easiest to tame. Half my laps were red, the other half were quick. If you can tame it, the rewards are there.

@Lewis_Hamilton_
DC - 9
Car has grip by the bucket load, but you will have to hit your lines as it does not forgive errors. Great effort.

@Otaliema
DC - 7
Quick enough but not good on the rear tyres. Spent a fair bit of time drifting. Good turn in and stable under braking if in a straight line.

@shaunm80
DC - 8
Nice stable tune that generally does what you ask. Has some understeer in the sweepers.

@sinof1337
DC - 7
Seemed to cope well with the extra wight and power, but don't think the box is suited to auto transmission. In the 1st right hand sweeper it was constantly changing, up down, up down, which affected rhythm, and found it would change up just at braking point in other parts of the track.
Thank you for your review, great job getting through the testing so quickly 👍

@DaBomm4
DC - 6

@787bcgr
DC - 7.5

@Bowtie-muscle
DC - 10

@DolHaus
DC - 8.5

@gtmetacrisis
DC - 8

@ImToLegitToQuit
DC - 7

@krenkme
DC - 8

@xande1959
DC - 7.5

@Badger66
DC - 8

@brian wolf
DC - 7.5

@Lewis_Hamilton_
DC - 9

@Otaliema
DC - 7

@shaunm80
DC - 8

@sinof1337
DC - 7

I just want to say well done @biffa3 ....you managed to come back from Willow with no Broken Bones...👍 :)

Awesome Job on the testing 10/10 and thank you so much for your positive review and DC score...it's a relief that you were able to drive it so well and got such a good time with her..👍
And with the High toe on the rear you really do have to hit the driving line and braking zones....Well done...and thanks...You Rock..:bowdown:

Well done to @Bowtie-muscle for getting a 10...👍

Last edited:
Thanks @biffa3 👍, glad it got a good score and you found speed!

Can I ask one question. Was it slower because lack of power or the handling? Just trying to make my Capri better :dopey:

I think it was the long sweepers that killed the more stable tunes. I commented that the looser tunes were much easier for me to get round those. A lot also hinged on that last corner. A tighter tune has more understeer here.

@DaBomm4
DC - 6

@787bcgr
DC - 7.5

@Bowtie-muscle
DC - 10

@DolHaus
DC - 8.5

@gtmetacrisis
DC - 8

@ImToLegitToQuit
DC - 7

@krenkme
DC - 8

@xande1959
DC - 7.5

@Badger66
DC - 8

@brian wolf
DC - 7.5

@Lewis_Hamilton_
DC - 9

@Otaliema
DC - 7

@shaunm80
DC - 8

@sinof1337
DC - 7
Thank you on the feed back it did well, I was worried about you square/x users for this one need throttle control for it.

Need some wings on that fish :lol: you too @Bowtie-muscle
And Bowtie congrats on the DC 10 from biffa hard to get one of them.

@DaBomm4
DC - 6
Thanks for the review, it was interesting and fun to tune, until it's mind started arguing with me. Also, when I went about choosing my car, I was like, the new ones are too simple and this is called a tuning "challenge," so I decided I'd take on the challenge to try the GT.

wow did i disappear or what…sorry guys been tied up with work and the mrs. been kinda out doing research on a car i'm about to build for a street/track car so my mind has been working out off the details especially since i've wanted this car since i was 7 when my brother had one (91 Mazda RX-7). see the tunes for the mustangs and i have to give @DaBomm4 some applause just because he used the GT. going to be going over them and recording my results this coming weekend(likely friday night). as for my 05 GT tune..it will be updated saturday to comply with rules

@biffa3 fantastic almost the same time as me, I could have improved.
As in the oversteer tendency of a car to understeer is affected by several factors such as mechanical traction, aerodynamics, suspension system, suspension messed up in the front, could have raised a little more .but is next to .thank continuoues demonstrating good performance in gt6:bowdown::cheers:👍

Thank you on the feed back it did well, I was worried about you square/x users for this one need throttle control for it.

Need some wings on that fish :lol: you too @Bowtie-muscle
And Bowtie congrats on the DC 10 from biffa hard to get one of them.
No wings;)

I am half way thru testing the Mustangs, some of you gentlemen are going to have to pony up so dough to pay for my therapy :mad:. And rehab for all my trips off track and the roll overs:grumpy:.

Any one want to start bribing me for DC better start with some good ideas, going to be interesting handing those points out.:dopey: Have 3 cars within .070 of each other.

Last edited:
No wings;)

I am half way thru testing the Mustangs, some of you gentlemen are going to have to pony up so dough to pay for my therapy :mad:. And rehab for all my trips off track and the roll overs:grumpy:.

Any one want to start bribing me for DC better start with some good ideas, going to be interesting handing those points out.:dopey: Have 3 cars within .070 of each other.

Well how else is your angel going to keep up with you and your lead foot :P

As for therapy go get a MP4-12C I've got a nice little endruo race stable tune that lets go all out and not crash it 600-630 pp :)

Well how else is your angel going to keep up with you and your lead foot :P

As for therapy go get a MP4-12C I've got a nice little endruo race stable tune that lets go all out and not crash it 600-630 pp :)
I will stick to my Mustang or one of my Vettes, testing my own tune last and have not driven it since last friday I think. Not sure I can hit my time from tuning. Some cars are nice, some I want to scream, been fun tho.

@ImToLegitToQuit
DC - 7

thanks for the review, the crest was always an issue during testing for me too. you either had to complete your turn before you got to it to go over it straight or you had to lift. it was always interesting though lol.

:boggled::boggled::boggled:my eyes are all crossed up from 100 laps today on london trying to finsih the focus, only have two cars left. taking a short break than will finish them and post results. :boggled::boggled::boggled:

I did go back and restest my slow outlier and brought them inline with everyone else. All tunes are with in 0.700 seconds of each other and my top three at with in .100 of each other. this is tight.

No wings;)

Im currently working on a Ferrari 250 GTO CN.2729GT '62 which should be epic when I have got the rear a bit more planted. That should be good therapy for you. :)

Test Driving results for the FITT Ford Challenge by MCH Focus ST class, tested at London Reverse 450 PP on CS tires.

All cars received 5 Laps warm up and learning. All cars then driven for 5 Laps or till I got all I could from the car on the majority of the track. Which ever came second.

Track and driving aids. Grip= Real, ABS=1 all other driving aids off that impact handling.

DC scoring is as follows. Stock suspension & LSD with power and weight upgrades. (3 Stock Laps max to get a feel on it)

1-4 worse than stock and why.

5 as good as stock.

6-7 better than stock but….

8-9 Great tune.

10 WOW one of the best I’ve had the privilege of driving n GT6

Focus ST Challenge​

Focus ‘06

@787bcgr - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.438 Lap time;1:01.830 DC;8.5

Impressions of tune; This was a great stable fast tune, Out of the gate it was over a second faster than stock setup, it just didn’t like the curbs, it would upset every time I went over one, it did a fantastic job of recovering from the bouncing but always ended up losing a few km/h on exit. Good rotation, I did notice the rear tires seemed to be going cold rather quickly only a few laps and they were ice blue, but the car got better after that the tail started moving around and the nose could really dig in, tire spin was well managed on this car. Well done sir.

@Badger66 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.247 Lap time;1:02.547 DC;6

Impressions of tune;Balanced pleasant and forgiving. The forgiving is what did it in, it recovered from mistakes very well, took the curbs like a champ, but had loads of mid-exit understeer that kept me from really laying down a lap in the car. This would be a good AI race car it take the odd hit and keep going with no issues. I think it was just a tad bit too soft and was loading the tires too much to really hold a line well.

@Bowtie-muscle - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.772 Lap time;1:02.065 DC; 9.2

Impressions of tune;Fantastic tune balanced, good entry through exit all turns. I set the fast lap on lap 3! I just couldn’t match my line again I know there is a 1:01 in this car I hit a wall :( on the 1:02 lap just a tap but I could never quite get that magic line back again. I did find the car was very light on it’s feet, the rear tires went ice cold after 8 laps and the car become very slick at that point. Recovery was very good if I cooked an entry.

@brian wolf - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.431 Lap time;1:02.450 DC; 7

Impressions of tune; I got the feeling right away that this was going to a difficult tune to control, and it is. it’s fast too fast for me to drive well. Sorry Brian. This is a precise hot lap tune, give me another 30 to 50 laps with is and I could proly break into the minute range with it. But that would include me ripping my hair out and smoking a pack :lol: It wants to rotate at a certain point for each turn get them right and you fly, miss your mark by even a meter and you find a wall, there is little in between with this one. It’s a good tune just not my cup of tea this time around. Round 2 a week off due to illness; Gave it another 5 laps, found another 4 tenths in the lap, Still had the consistency problems from the rotation point of the turns. Never quite got them all right. Overall good tune just braking style made this one hard to control for me.

@krenkme - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.674 Lap time;1:02.505 DC;7

Impressions of tune;This like brians tune is a hot lapper but it’s little more driver friendly it forgives you if you miss a mark making it faster for the average driver, like myself. If I put another 20+ laps on it I could get all the marks for the tune and get a 1:01 outta of it. I just couldn’t get the line right in the left hand sweeper and kept smacking the wall at exit. It has fantastic entry rotation.

@Lionheart2113 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.491 Lap time;1:01.800 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable, took to brake and roll turning very well. I did note a bit of hesitation on the part of the tail in it’s willingness to come around on the slower speed turns, a quick flick of the e-brake solved that to keep the lap going. It seemed to really like mid throttle for most of the turns. I didn’t find any one place that this car did exceptional in, on the same note there was no place it wasn’t good either. Very well done sir.

@NEWDRIVER2 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.475 Lap time;1:02.234 DC; 7.8

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable but just crazy enough to get around this twisty track. I did find that it had noticeable power understeer that hindered corner exit a bit once I adjust my line for that it became a quick tune. Well done sir.

@Otaliema - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.965 Lap time;1:02.035 DC; 8.0

Impressions of tune; Overall there was too much understeer in this car to be really fast, the brakes are weaker than they need to be, the mid-exit corner understeer and long braking zones are what killed this car for time, it was consistent, a good easy drive over the entire track never excelling at anyone point.

@xande1959 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.975 Lap time;1:02.521 DC; 7.2

Impressions of tune; Was a interesting tune to drive was very well balanced, didn’t bounce as much as I was expecting with the stiff back end. I could feel the tail wanting to come around but wasn’t quite making it for my braking style. A touch of mid-exit corner understeer slowed me down a tad. Well done sir.

Focus ‘13

@CyKosis1973 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.039 Lap time;1:02.276 DC; 5

Impressions of tune;The car had great balance with the stock suspension, but the tuned car was very unstable and lacked entry and exit grip. If the grip problems had been sorted out this would have been a very fast tune. The car did handle the mid-high speed turns very well but the lack of entry grip really slowed me down on the slower turns and I just couldn’t make it up on the fast section of the track. Over all good tune just needs a few tweaks, I think it has too much front camber.

@DolHaus - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:01.842 Lap time;1:01.866 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; DolHaus and I have such different styles of driving that it’s hard for me to drive his tunes. Unstable=fun but slower for me, Stable=fast but not as fun for me. I loved driving this car just stable enough to not be hitting every wall, but unstable enough to have serious fun with, took me nearly 20 laps to get timings right to lay down a good with this car. Even though it was slower than the stock suspension/lsd settings it was much more fun to drive it. Well done sir

@Motor City Hami - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.755 Lap time;1:02.393 DC; 9.8

Impressions of tune; Fantastic tune, too fast for me to really get everything it has to offer in it. Rotation was fantastic, it wanted to slide but was always willing to straighten out on throttle use, I got a few of the turns figured out well and got through them faster than other car, but I couldn’t keep it going for the rest of the track mainly the sweeper and would lose a ton of speed which slowed me down alot, I put 20 laps on this car trying to get it all right in one lap and just never did. Prolibily need another 40 laps to get everything in place for me.

@randyrockstiff - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:04.448 Lap time;1:02.571 DC; 8

Impressions of tune; With stock suspension this car had massive debilitating understeer, You did a fantastic job tuning the car to a neutral point and even into the oversteer land. Made this car very consistent to drive once I got used to the braking points and how to turn the car. With the heavy front end compared the rest of the field it was a little hesitant to start to turn in but it picked up traction very quickly I did notice that out of the last turn the car had better get up and go than the rest. But due to heavier build it didn’t hold speed in the corners as well.

@shaunm80 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:04.139 Lap time;1:02.484 DC; 7.9

Impressions of tune;Solid well built tune, Quick around the corners, it just loved to spin out its tires in the twisty section even in 3rd gear and that killed it for time. It has great turn in and rotation grip through the entire corner, it just didn’t like to accelerate well. Not sure why.

@sinof1337 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.876 Lap time;1:02.115 DC;6.0

Impressions of tune; This car did everything well except take a curb and brake from high speed. This kept me from getting into a solid groove with so my laps were all over the place. It drove more like a MR than a FF. It really didn’t like accelerating in 2nd gear. Overall very well done, just too floaty would be the best way to put it.

@ugabugaz - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.737 Lap time;1:02.749 DC; 6

Impressions of tune; Overall this tune handled very much like a stock suspension, the exception was it had more entry grip but less exit grip so it ended up washing out on the time factor. Very balanced recovered very well, did what I asked it to when I asked it to. Like mine it was good every place but not great anyplace so was very consistant. Good race tune. Well done.

Test Driving results for the FITT Ford Challenge by MCH Focus ST class, tested at London Reverse 450 PP on CS tires.

All cars received 5 Laps warm up and learning. All cars then driven for 5 Laps or till I got all I could from the car on the majority of the track. Which ever came second.

Track and driving aids. Grip= Real, ABS=1 all other driving aids off that impact handling.

DC scoring is as follows. Stock suspension & LSD with power and weight upgrades. (3 Stock Laps max to get a feel on it)

5 as good as stock.

8-9 Great tune.

Focus ST Challenge

Focus ‘13

Impressions of tune;Solid well built tune, Quick around the corners, it just loved to spin out its tires in the twisty section even in 3rd gear and that killed it for time. It has great turn in and rotation grip through the entire corner, it just didn’t like to accelerate well. Not sure why.

Thank you for the kind review. I think the overall conclusion of my tune is that there is too much LSD in deceleration and not enough LSD in acceleration.. That may explain why you couldn't get the overall speed out of it. I did struggle with that element in testing so as you can tell, what I ended up with was an overall good quality tune without the inherent speed which other focuses possessed. I am going to see if I can solve the LSD issue soon enough as I think this car has potential for future events that PD throw at us.

Thank you for the kind review. I think the overall conclusion of my tune is that there is too much LSD in deceleration and not enough LSD in acceleration.. That may explain why you couldn't get the overall speed out of it. I did struggle with that element in testing so as you can tell, what I ended up with was an overall good quality tune without the inherent speed which other focuses possessed. I am going to see if I can solve the LSD issue soon enough as I think this car has potential for future events that PD throw at us.
That would be why i couldn't figure it when i was driving the LSD on this car confused the heck outta me.

5 as good as stock.

8-9 Great tune.

Focus ST Challenge

Focus ‘06

@787bcgr - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.438 Lap time;1:01.830 DC;8.5

Impressions of tune; This was a great stable fast tune, Out of the gate it was over a second faster than stock setup, it just didn’t like the curbs, it would upset every time I went over one, it did a fantastic job of recovering from the bouncing but always ended up losing a few km/h on exit. Good rotation, I did notice the rear tires seemed to be going cold rather quickly only a few laps and they were ice blue, but the car got better after that the tail started moving around and the nose could really dig in, tire spin was well managed on this car. Well done sir.

@Badger66 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.247 Lap time;1:02.547 DC;6

Impressions of tune;Balanced pleasant and forgiving. The forgiving is what did it in, it recovered from mistakes very well, took the curbs like a champ, but had loads of mid-exit understeer that kept me from really laying down a lap in the car. This would be a good AI race car it take the odd hit and keep going with no issues. I think it was just a tad bit too soft and was loading the tires too much to really hold a line well.

@Bowtie-muscle - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.772 Lap time;1:02.065 DC; 9.2

Impressions of tune;Fantastic tune balanced, good entry through exit all turns. I set the fast lap on lap 3! I just couldn’t match my line again I know there is a 1:01 in this car I hit a wall :( on the 1:02 lap just a tap but I could never quite get that magic line back again. I did find the car was very light on it’s feet, the rear tires went ice cold after 8 laps and the car become very slick at that point. Recovery was very good if I cooked an entry.

@brian wolf - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.431 Lap time;1:02.450 DC; 7

Impressions of tune; I got the feeling right away that this was going to a difficult tune to control, and it is. it’s fast too fast for me to drive well. Sorry Brian. This is a precise hot lap tune, give me another 30 to 50 laps with is and I could proly break into the minute range with it. But that would include me ripping my hair out and smoking a pack :lol: It wants to rotate at a certain point for each turn get them right and you fly, miss your mark by even a meter and you find a wall, there is little in between with this one. It’s a good tune just not my cup of tea this time around. Round 2 a week off due to illness; Gave it another 5 laps, found another 4 tenths in the lap, Still had the consistency problems from the rotation point of the turns. Never quite got them all right. Overall good tune just braking style made this one hard to control for me.

@krenkme - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.674 Lap time;1:02.505 DC;7

Impressions of tune;This like brians tune is a hot lapper but it’s little more driver friendly it forgives you if you miss a mark making it faster for the average driver, like myself. If I put another 20+ laps on it I could get all the marks for the tune and get a 1:01 outta of it. I just couldn’t get the line right in the left hand sweeper and kept smacking the wall at exit. It has fantastic entry rotation.

@Lionheart2113 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.491 Lap time;1:01.800 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable, took to brake and roll turning very well. I did note a bit of hesitation on the part of the tail in it’s willingness to come around on the slower speed turns, a quick flick of the e-brake solved that to keep the lap going. It seemed to really like mid throttle for most of the turns. I didn’t find any one place that this car did exceptional in, on the same note there was no place it wasn’t good either. Very well done sir.

@NEWDRIVER2 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.475 Lap time;1:02.234 DC; 7.8

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable but just crazy enough to get around this twisty track. I did find that it had noticeable power understeer that hindered corner exit a bit once I adjust my line for that it became a quick tune. Well done sir.

@Otaliema - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.965 Lap time;1:02.035 DC; 8.0

Impressions of tune; Overall there was too much understeer in this car to be really fast, the brakes are weaker than they need to be, the mid-exit corner understeer and long braking zones are what killed this car for time, it was consistent, a good easy drive over the entire track never excelling at anyone point.

@xande1959 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.975 Lap time;1:02.521 DC; 7.2

Impressions of tune; Was a interesting tune to drive was very well balanced, didn’t bounce as much as I was expecting with the stiff back end. I could feel the tail wanting to come around but wasn’t quite making it for my braking style. A touch of mid-exit corner understeer slowed me down a tad. Well done sir.

Focus ‘13

@CyKosis1973 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.039 Lap time;1:02.276 DC; 5

Impressions of tune;The car had great balance with the stock suspension, but the tuned car was very unstable and lacked entry and exit grip. If the grip problems had been sorted out this would have been a very fast tune. The car did handle the mid-high speed turns very well but the lack of entry grip really slowed me down on the slower turns and I just couldn’t make it up on the fast section of the track. Over all good tune just needs a few tweaks, I think it has too much front camber.

@DolHaus - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:01.842 Lap time;1:01.866 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; DolHaus and I have such different styles of driving that it’s hard for me to drive his tunes. Unstable=fun but slower for me, Stable=fast but not as fun for me. I loved driving this car just stable enough to not be hitting every wall, but unstable enough to have serious fun with, took me nearly 20 laps to get timings right to lay down a good with this car. Even though it was slower than the stock suspension/lsd settings it was much more fun to drive it. Well done sir

@Motor City Hami - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.755 Lap time;1:02.393 DC; 9.8

Impressions of tune; Fantastic tune, too fast for me to really get everything it has to offer in it. Rotation was fantastic, it wanted to slide but was always willing to straighten out on throttle use, I got a few of the turns figured out well and got through them faster than other car, but I couldn’t keep it going for the rest of the track mainly the sweeper and would lose a ton of speed which slowed me down alot, I put 20 laps on this car trying to get it all right in one lap and just never did. Prolibily need another 40 laps to get everything in place for me.

@randyrockstiff - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:04.448 Lap time;1:02.571 DC; 8

Impressions of tune; With stock suspension this car had massive debilitating understeer, You did a fantastic job tuning the car to a neutral point and even into the oversteer land. Made this car very consistent to drive once I got used to the braking points and how to turn the car. With the heavy front end compared the rest of the field it was a little hesitant to start to turn in but it picked up traction very quickly I did notice that out of the last turn the car had better get up and go than the rest. But due to heavier build it didn’t hold speed in the corners as well.

@sinof1337 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.876 Lap time;1:02.115 DC;6.0

Impressions of tune; This car did everything well except take a curb and brake from high speed. This kept me from getting into a solid groove with so my laps were all over the place. It drove more like a MR than a FF. It really didn’t like accelerating in 2nd gear. Overall very well done, just too floaty would be the best way to put it.

@ugabugaz - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.737 Lap time;1:02.749 DC; 6

Impressions of tune; Overall this tune handled very much like a stock suspension, the exception was it had more entry grip but less exit grip so it ended up washing out on the time factor. Very balanced recovered very well, did what I asked it to when I asked it to. Like mine it was good every place but not great anyplace so was very consistant. Good race tune. Well done.
Thanks for testing and the good time:), seems to be turning out to be a good brides maid tune:rolleyes:

Glad you seem to be feeling better.:)

Back