FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

Test Driving results for the FITT Ford Challenge by MCH Focus ST class, tested at London Reverse 450 PP on CS tires.

All cars received 5 Laps warm up and learning. All cars then driven for 5 Laps or till I got all I could from the car on the majority of the track. Which ever came second.

Track and driving aids. Grip= Real, ABS=1 all other driving aids off that impact handling.

DC scoring is as follows. Stock suspension & LSD with power and weight upgrades. (3 Stock Laps max to get a feel on it)

1-4 worse than stock and why.

5 as good as stock.

6-7 better than stock but….

8-9 Great tune.

10 WOW one of the best I’ve had the privilege of driving n GT6

Focus ST Challenge

Focus ‘06

@787bcgr - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.438 Lap time;1:01.830 DC;8.5

Impressions of tune; This was a great stable fast tune, Out of the gate it was over a second faster than stock setup, it just didn’t like the curbs, it would upset every time I went over one, it did a fantastic job of recovering from the bouncing but always ended up losing a few km/h on exit. Good rotation, I did notice the rear tires seemed to be going cold rather quickly only a few laps and they were ice blue, but the car got better after that the tail started moving around and the nose could really dig in, tire spin was well managed on this car. Well done sir.

@Badger66 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.247 Lap time;1:02.547 DC;6

Impressions of tune;Balanced pleasant and forgiving. The forgiving is what did it in, it recovered from mistakes very well, took the curbs like a champ, but had loads of mid-exit understeer that kept me from really laying down a lap in the car. This would be a good AI race car it take the odd hit and keep going with no issues. I think it was just a tad bit too soft and was loading the tires too much to really hold a line well.

@Bowtie-muscle - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.772 Lap time;1:02.065 DC; 9.2

Impressions of tune;Fantastic tune balanced, good entry through exit all turns. I set the fast lap on lap 3! I just couldn’t match my line again I know there is a 1:01 in this car I hit a wall :( on the 1:02 lap just a tap but I could never quite get that magic line back again. I did find the car was very light on it’s feet, the rear tires went ice cold after 8 laps and the car become very slick at that point. Recovery was very good if I cooked an entry.

@brian wolf - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.431 Lap time;1:02.450 DC; 7

Impressions of tune; I got the feeling right away that this was going to a difficult tune to control, and it is. it’s fast too fast for me to drive well. Sorry Brian. This is a precise hot lap tune, give me another 30 to 50 laps with is and I could proly break into the minute range with it. But that would include me ripping my hair out and smoking a pack :lol: It wants to rotate at a certain point for each turn get them right and you fly, miss your mark by even a meter and you find a wall, there is little in between with this one. It’s a good tune just not my cup of tea this time around. Round 2 a week off due to illness; Gave it another 5 laps, found another 4 tenths in the lap, Still had the consistency problems from the rotation point of the turns. Never quite got them all right. Overall good tune just braking style made this one hard to control for me.

@krenkme - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.674 Lap time;1:02.505 DC;7

Impressions of tune;This like brians tune is a hot lapper but it’s little more driver friendly it forgives you if you miss a mark making it faster for the average driver, like myself. If I put another 20+ laps on it I could get all the marks for the tune and get a 1:01 outta of it. I just couldn’t get the line right in the left hand sweeper and kept smacking the wall at exit. It has fantastic entry rotation.

@Lionheart2113 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.491 Lap time;1:01.800 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable, took to brake and roll turning very well. I did note a bit of hesitation on the part of the tail in it’s willingness to come around on the slower speed turns, a quick flick of the e-brake solved that to keep the lap going. It seemed to really like mid throttle for most of the turns. I didn’t find any one place that this car did exceptional in, on the same note there was no place it wasn’t good either. Very well done sir.

@NEWDRIVER2 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.475 Lap time;1:02.234 DC; 7.8

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable but just crazy enough to get around this twisty track. I did find that it had noticeable power understeer that hindered corner exit a bit once I adjust my line for that it became a quick tune. Well done sir.

@Otaliema - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.965 Lap time;1:02.035 DC; 8.0

Impressions of tune; Overall there was too much understeer in this car to be really fast, the brakes are weaker than they need to be, the mid-exit corner understeer and long braking zones are what killed this car for time, it was consistent, a good easy drive over the entire track never excelling at anyone point.

@xande1959 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.975 Lap time;1:02.521 DC; 7.2

Impressions of tune; Was a interesting tune to drive was very well balanced, didn’t bounce as much as I was expecting with the stiff back end. I could feel the tail wanting to come around but wasn’t quite making it for my braking style. A touch of mid-exit corner understeer slowed me down a tad. Well done sir.

Focus ‘13

@CyKosis1973 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.039 Lap time;1:02.276 DC; 5

Impressions of tune;The car had great balance with the stock suspension, but the tuned car was very unstable and lacked entry and exit grip. If the grip problems had been sorted out this would have been a very fast tune. The car did handle the mid-high speed turns very well but the lack of entry grip really slowed me down on the slower turns and I just couldn’t make it up on the fast section of the track. Over all good tune just needs a few tweaks, I think it has too much front camber.

@DolHaus - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:01.842 Lap time;1:01.866 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; DolHaus and I have such different styles of driving that it’s hard for me to drive his tunes. Unstable=fun but slower for me, Stable=fast but not as fun for me. I loved driving this car just stable enough to not be hitting every wall, but unstable enough to have serious fun with, took me nearly 20 laps to get timings right to lay down a good with this car. Even though it was slower than the stock suspension/lsd settings it was much more fun to drive it. Well done sir

@Motor City Hami - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.755 Lap time;1:02.393 DC; 9.8

Impressions of tune; Fantastic tune, too fast for me to really get everything it has to offer in it. Rotation was fantastic, it wanted to slide but was always willing to straighten out on throttle use, I got a few of the turns figured out well and got through them faster than other car, but I couldn’t keep it going for the rest of the track mainly the sweeper and would lose a ton of speed which slowed me down alot, I put 20 laps on this car trying to get it all right in one lap and just never did. Prolibily need another 40 laps to get everything in place for me.

@randyrockstiff - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:04.448 Lap time;1:02.571 DC; 8

Impressions of tune; With stock suspension this car had massive debilitating understeer, You did a fantastic job tuning the car to a neutral point and even into the oversteer land. Made this car very consistent to drive once I got used to the braking points and how to turn the car. With the heavy front end compared the rest of the field it was a little hesitant to start to turn in but it picked up traction very quickly I did notice that out of the last turn the car had better get up and go than the rest. But due to heavier build it didn’t hold speed in the corners as well.

@shaunm80 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:04.139 Lap time;1:02.484 DC; 7.9

Impressions of tune;Solid well built tune, Quick around the corners, it just loved to spin out its tires in the twisty section even in 3rd gear and that killed it for time. It has great turn in and rotation grip through the entire corner, it just didn’t like to accelerate well. Not sure why.

@sinof1337 - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.876 Lap time;1:02.115 DC;6.0

Impressions of tune; This car did everything well except take a curb and brake from high speed. This kept me from getting into a solid groove with so my laps were all over the place. It drove more like a MR than a FF. It really didn’t like accelerating in 2nd gear. Overall very well done, just too floaty would be the best way to put it.

@ugabugaz - Tune here 2013

Stock Lap time;1:02.737 Lap time;1:02.749 DC; 6

Impressions of tune; Overall this tune handled very much like a stock suspension, the exception was it had more entry grip but less exit grip so it ended up washing out on the time factor. Very balanced recovered very well, did what I asked it to when I asked it to. Like mine it was good every place but not great anyplace so was very consistant. Good race tune. Well done.

Thanks for your Testing and Feedback and i've taken on board what you have said.:).. Sorry the tune wasn't your cup of tea...👍

By the way....what Controller setting did you use.

Thanks Again

She was hanging out with @Otaliema and she came back with her hair a mess and her dress on crooked. :boggled:
Sorry I'm not good with makeup, but am handy with a razor, everyone wants to be their best at a wedding. She had to go take a shower.

@Badger66 sensitivity 2 trigger throttle break with stick steering and shifting.

@xande1959 the focus is unlike any other FF in the game. Want some good FF tunes to study look at the hot hatch challenge @Bowtie-muscle hosted, and thank you sir I am feeling better about 85% which means 100% when there are two kids running a muck

Last edited:
@Lionheart2113 - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:02.491 Lap time;1:01.800 DC; 8.5

Impressions of tune; Solid, stable, took to brake and roll turning very well. I did note a bit of hesitation on the part of the tail in it’s willingness to come around on the slower speed turns, a quick flick of the e-brake solved that to keep the lap going. It seemed to really like mid throttle for most of the turns. I didn’t find any one place that this car did exceptional in, on the same note there was no place it wasn’t good either. Very well done sir.

You found the e-brake trick huh? I went and drove my car again adjusting the rear TOE back to -.90 which was the fastest and craziest for me, and I did notice that I didn't have to touch the e-brake to get that rotation through the center again. Thank you for the review, being poorly, you sure did do a lot of driving and 1 hell of a write up!:bowdown:

@brian wolf - Tune here 2006

Stock Lap time;1:03.431 Lap time;1:02.450 DC; 7

Impressions of tune; I got the feeling right away that this was going to a difficult tune to control, and it is. it’s fast too fast for me to drive well. Sorry Brian. This is a precise hot lap tune, give me another 30 to 50 laps with is and I could proly break into the minute range with it. But that would include me ripping my hair out and smoking a pack :lol: It wants to rotate at a certain point for each turn get them right and you fly, miss your mark by even a meter and you find a wall, there is little in between with this one. It’s a good tune just not my cup of tea this time around. Round 2 a week off due to illness; Gave it another 5 laps, found another 4 tenths in the lap, Still had the consistency problems from the rotation point of the turns. Never quite got them all right. Overall good tune just braking style made this one hard to control for me.

You`ve summed it up nicely there mate. 👍 I think I did too many laps in testing! Got my marks so nailed down I tuned out any margin for error! :dunce: Glad your felling better 👍 And its much appreciated you getting some testing done when your not feeling 100% :cheers:

I want to start by saying that some of the cars and times were so similar for this challenge that anything that may seem negative is really just nitpicking so that I was able to actually have a write up for each car lol. As always, thanks to the tuners and testers that keep these FITT challenges going because I really do enjoy them. Without further ado:

@787bcgr 1:01.194 - DC.7 - It felt like I was having to wait and wait to get back on the throttle. It was a stable setup and predictable. I did have a hard time getting the rear end to do anything though. It would be much better suited for a bigger track where you have more time to set up a turn.

@Badger66 1:01.502 - DC.7 - It felt really good in the 90 degree corners due to lift off oversteer and decent coasting rotation. I did have to use 4th more than I wanted to because of the extra torque though. I did have to take a weird line through the sweeper because of the lift off oversteer but that's not a bad thing. I like a looser car because you have more options when tackling a corner.

@Bowtie-muscle 1:01.121 - DC.8 - An interesting car. From the first lap to the last lap I was consistently under 1:01.4 even with mistakes. It did not like going past its grip limit but it behaved perfectly right up to that point. In the first corner with most cars I had to toss in and let the FF sort everything out. With yours I could set it up like I was in a FR car. Good car.

@brian wolf 1:01.078 - DC.8.5 - This car was weird for me lol. It felt like everything was in slow motion. It didn't turn until it wanted to regardless of the wall coming up...quickly. I was for sure it was going to be at the back of the pack but when I had the bravery to open my eyes again it had a nice time. it had great grip if you controlled the throttle and mid to late corner speeds were awesome.

@Lionheart2113 1:01.421 - DC.6.5 - I was disappointed in myself with this car. I knew it had a faster time in it but I couldn't put the lap together. It was great in the twisties but the faster i was going, the less it wanted to turn. I think with some Diff adjustments to cure the high speed cornering, this would be a top contender.

@NEWDRIVER2 1:00.732 - DC.9.5 - WOW, great car. Nice balance of turn in, exit grip, and ease of throttle control. my first lap out was a 01.2 compared to the other cars at 01.7 or even 02.2. No real downsides that I could come up with. Nice job !

@Otaliema 1:01.029 - DC.7.5???:confused: I had to take a break after driving you car because my brain hurt. The initial setup had me nodding my head because I like the numbers you had and thought I was going to like the car. Then I got on the track and it had mile long braking zones and sloth like turn in that had me hitting every wall at first...EVERY WALL. I calmed down and got a clean lap in and it was the 2nd fastest lap!(at the time i tested it) in my mind i was like WTF man ?! i came back to your car 3 times and kept re-checking the track and car settings. I was confused and didn't even know what to score it lol. I still can't explain it. I don't like it...but it's fast. :lol:

@xande1959 1:01.224 - DC.8 - If we were anywhere else this car would have been top notch. It is top notch. At Leeroy's huge curb emporium though, it was a handful. It has great turn in, grip, brakes, everything. The curbs upset it too much though and I had to slow down too much.

@CyKosis1973 1:01.681 - DC.6 - This car would only brake in a straight line. It had a bit of lift off oversteer which i like. it would also turn in quick but immediately push out if I was even going 1mph too fast. I think it was just too stiff for comfort tires. I think it would be a completely different/better car on sport hards.

@DolHaus 1:00.931 - DC.9.8 - GREAT car ! It turned in so fast and kept the grip throughout the entire turn. I had to take a completely different line through the entire track because it could brake so late and turn so well. Trail braking was not only possible but nearly perfect. If you slammed on the brakes it would start to over rotate which is the only reason it's not a 10. drop the rear brakes a click or two and it would have been a 10. The best thing I could say is that I knew I could get it faster and I really wanted to try. It's a car I could lose track of time in...am I rambling...i'm rambling...i think im in love lol...with the car of course, I'm married :bowdown:

@Motor City Hami 1:01.217 - DC.9 - It felt like it had Prius tires on it, in a good way. I had absolute car control with your setup, even to the point where I could put it into a 4 wheel slide. it had extra sharp handling and was very similar to dolhaus's car. It would be an absolute beast on a flat/normal track. I couldn't fully take advantage of it though because of the curbs. It's reaction to curbs could best be described as "violent". The lap time doesn't even come close to doing this car justice.

@randyrockstiff 1:01.306 - DC.7 - Acceptable in all areas but it didn't really excel in any. It took me about 7 laps to find a good line around the sweeper but I can't explain why. I wish I had more to say about it, but I don't . It a good all arounder and could have been the real factory setup instead of what PD has.

@shaunm80 1:01.354 - DC.8.8 - Nearing the end of testing I've found that cars which give me options through a corner are the ones I like the most and this is definitely one of those cars. I felt like I was carrying the most speed through the corners in this car and was genuinely disappointed in my laptime. I honestly could not figure out where I was losing speed. I expected to be in the minute flat times with this one. It turns on a dime and tied for best curb management. It's a great car but for some unknown reason, not as fast as i thought it should be. good car man.

@sinof1337 1:01.230 - DC.7.5 - Another great rotating car. Great brakes and easy to manage throttle as well. Easy to avoid wheelspin induced understeer. I don't really have any complaints but it didn't wow me either. nice job. could have easily been a substitue factory tune.

@ugabugaz 1:00.678 - DC.8.5 - this 🤬 came out of nowhere at 2 in the morning and surprised the heck out of me. I noticed better than average braking and great coasting grip. Nothing special, until the lap time popped up. I worked another tenth off and came out with the fastest time. I don't know what you did but it's working ! you know its a great setup if it makes you good without even knowing. :cheers:.

@krenkme 1:01.158 - DC.8 - First thing that came to mind was "smooth" The only complaint was some noticeable on throttle understeer which kind of surprised me with the Diff settings you had. Waiting just a tiny bit longer to hit the gas kept this car out of the 1 minute flat times. Other wise it's a great setup. nicely done.

As always I'll be happy to re drive anyones car and go into more detail if you have any questions. Congrats guys !

Last edited:
@Badger66 sensitivity 2 trigger throttle break with stick steering and shifting.

Ok thanks...i know not everyone uses the the same Controller settings....but when i tuned it..i tuned it on ccs7..because i found it turned easier and slightly looser on the tighter corners...but still in control and that helped me with the mid corner to exit understeer you pointed out...i just thought i would pass this onto you and i'm not making excuses for my tune....everyone drives with different settings and a certain tune is not for everyone...But i do appreciate your Review and positive comments and i know some of these comments can sound negative to the Tuner but are only there to help us with the next tune...Thanks @Otaliema 👍 :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
@shaunm80 1:01.354 - DC.8.8 - Nearing the end of testing I've found that cars which give me options through a corner are the ones I like the most and this is definitely one of those cars. I felt like I was carrying the most speed through the corners in this car and was genuinely disappointed in my laptime. I honestly could not figure out where I was losing speed. I expected to be in the minute flat times with this one. It turns on a dime and tied for best curb management. It's a great car but for some unknown reason, not as fast as i thought it should be. good car man.

My best review yet so a big thank you from me. As I mentioned in a previous post, I think the issue with the overall time is down to LSD. Im pleased that you enjoyed the way the car handled and Ill work on the unlocking the speed is hidden somewhere in there. Thanks again.

@brian wolf 1:01.078 - DC.8.5 - This car was weird for me lol. It felt like everything was in slow motion. It didn't turn until it wanted to regardless of the wall coming up...quickly. I was for sure it was going to be at the back of the pack but when I had the bravery to open my eyes again it had a nice time. it had great grip if you controlled the throttle and mid to late corner speeds were awesome.
Great times, great reviews and thanks for being kind! :cheers:

@Bowtie-muscle 1:01.121 - DC.8 - An interesting car. From the first lap to the last lap I was consistently under 1:01.4 even with mistakes. It did not like going past its grip limit but it behaved perfectly right up to that point. In the first corner with most cars I had to toss in and let the FF sort everything out. With yours I could set it up like I was in a FR car. Good car.

Thanks for the review, and for putting in the time. Not the fastest in the fleet but not a bad tune.
Good time also, I'll take it:cheers:

@ImToLegitToQuit
@@xande1959 1:01.224 - DC.8 - If we were anywhere else this car would have been top notch. It is top notch. At Leeroy's huge curb emporium though, it was a handful. It has great turn in, grip, brakes, everything. The curbs upset it too much though and I had to slow down too much.

- congratulate him for his perfromance with all cars, step in time of 1 second or less shows and talented, thank you:bowdown::cheers:👍

To all the Focus testers..
@biffa3
@DaBomm4
@DolHaus
@gtmetacrisis
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@Motor City Hami
@Otaliema.
@Ronald6

Hope you don't mind Guys could you all please give me your Controller Settings you use for testing on this challenge and the testers that haven't posted there's yet also..I'm just trying to work out if this makes a difference on the tunes if people use different CSS settings then what tuners advise as the best setting for there tune on a particular circuit or if they haven't mentioned what they have used but the tester has used something different....This might help me understand if there is something else wrong with my tune, also it might help me and other tuners for future ones we do...👍

Also it might work out that it doesn't make a difference at all and i'm just Crazy...:lol:

I know you are all very tired from your Excellent testing and reviews... :bowdown: But would appreciate this and thank you all in Advance...it might help us all out if it does make a difference...:)

Edit..Otaliema i already have yours at 2..cheers

Last edited:
@biffa3
@DaBomm4

@DolHaus
@gtmetacrisis
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@Motor City Hami
@Otaliema
@Ronald6

Hope you don't mind Guys could you all please give me your Controller Settings you use for testing on this challenge and the testers that haven't posted there's yet also..I'm just trying to work out if this makes a difference on the tunes if people use different CSS settings then what tuners advise as the best setting for there tune on a particular circuit or if they haven't mentioned what they have used but the tester has used something different....This might help me understand if there is something else wrong with my tune, also it might help me and other tuners for future ones we do...👍

Also it might work out that it doesn't make a difference at all and i'm just Crazy...:lol:

I know you are all very tired from your Excellent testing and reviews... :bowdown: But would appreciate this and thank you all in Advance...it might help us all out if it does make a difference...:)

I have it set at 4.

@biffa3
@DaBomm4
@DolHaus
@gtmetacrisis
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@Motor City Hami
@Otaliema
@Ronald6

0 for me

@biffa3
@DaBomm4
@DolHaus
@gtmetacrisis
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@Motor City Hami
@Otaliema i know yours is 2..👍
@Ronald6

I use sticks and sensitivity at 2

@Badger66 usually mentioned at the top of my tune. I'm at 5 so you don't have to go back!:dopey: Would be interesting in your findings, I had mine set at 4 in GT5 for the longest time till Mr.P told me to change it to 5 and I've had it there ever since. It does take some gettimg used to...ninja reflexes!:lol::lol:

Might have to try it at 5 then. If Mr. P. said you go faster being naked while wearing a tin foil hat well that's how I'd play. :) That's how much I trust him.

I want to start by saying that some of the cars and times were so similar for this challenge that anything that may seem negative is really just nitpicking so that I was able to actually have a write up for each car lol. As always, thanks to the tuners and testers that keep these FITT challenges going because I really do enjoy them. Without further ado:

@787bcgr 1:01.194 - DC.7 - It felt like I was having to wait and wait to get back on the throttle. It was a stable setup and predictable. I did have a hard time getting the rear end to do anything though. It would be much better suited for a bigger track where you have more time to set up a turn.

@Badger66 1:01.502 - DC.7 - It felt really good in the 90 degree corners due to lift off oversteer and decent coasting rotation. I did have to use 4th more than I wanted to because of the extra torque though. I did have to take a weird line through the sweeper because of the lift off oversteer but that's not a bad thing. I like a looser car because you have more options when tackling a corner.

@Lionheart2113 1:01.421 - DC.6.5 - I was disappointed in myself with this car. I knew it had a faster time in it but I couldn't put the lap together. It was great in the twisties but the faster i was going, the less it wanted to turn. I think with some Diff adjustments to cure the high speed cornering, this would be a top contender.

@NEWDRIVER2 1:00.732 - DC.9.5 - WOW, great car. Nice balance of turn in, exit grip, and ease of throttle control. my first lap out was a 01.2 compared to the other cars at 01.7 or even 02.2. No real downsides that I could come up with. Nice job !

@Otaliema 1:01.029 - DC.7.5???:confused: I had to take a break after driving you car because my brain hurt. The initial setup had me nodding my head because I like the numbers you had and thought I was going to like the car. Then I got on the track and it had mile long braking zones and sloth like turn in that had me hitting every wall at first...EVERY WALL. I calmed down and got a clean lap in and it was the 2nd fastest lap!(at the time i tested it) in my mind i was like WTF man ?! i came back to your car 3 times and kept re-checking the track and car settings. I was confused and didn't even know what to score it lol. I still can't explain it. I don't like it...but it's fast. :lol:

@xande1959 1:01.224 - DC.8 - If we were anywhere else this car would have been top notch. It is top notch. At Leeroy's huge curb emporium though, it was a handful. It has great turn in, grip, brakes, everything. The curbs upset it too much though and I had to slow down too much.

@CyKosis1973 1:01.681 - DC.6 - This car would only brake in a straight line. It had a bit of lift off oversteer which i like. it would also turn in quick but immediately push out if I was even going 1mph too fast. I think it was just too stiff for comfort tires. I think it would be a completely different/better car on sport hards.

@DolHaus 1:00.931 - DC.9.8 - GREAT car ! It turned in so fast and kept the grip throughout the entire turn. I had to take a completely different line through the entire track because it could brake so late and turn so well. Trail braking was not only possible but nearly perfect. If you slammed on the brakes it would start to over rotate which is the only reason it's not a 10. drop the rear brakes a click or two and it would have been a 10. The best thing I could say is that I knew I could get it faster and I really wanted to try. It's a car I could lose track of time in...am I rambling...i'm rambling...i think im in love lol...with the car of course, I'm married :bowdown:

@Motor City Hami 1:01.217 - DC.9 - It felt like it had Prius tires on it, in a good way. I had absolute car control with your setup, even to the point where I could put it into a 4 wheel slide. it had extra sharp handling and was very similar to dolhaus's car. It would be an absolute beast on a flat/normal track. I couldn't fully take advantage of it though because of the curbs. It's reaction to curbs could best be described as "violent". The lap time doesn't even come close to doing this car justice.

@randyrockstiff 1:01.306 - DC.7 - Acceptable in all areas but it didn't really excel in any. It took me about 7 laps to find a good line around the sweeper but I can't explain why. I wish I had more to say about it, but I don't . It a good all arounder and could have been the real factory setup instead of what PD has.

@sinof1337 1:01.230 - DC.7.5 - Another great rotating car. Great brakes and easy to manage throttle as well. Easy to avoid wheelspin induced understeer. I don't really have any complaints but it didn't wow me either. nice job. could have easily been a substitue factory tune.

@ugabugaz 1:00.678 - DC.8.5 - this 🤬 came out of nowhere at 2 in the morning and surprised the heck out of me. I noticed better than average braking and great coasting grip. Nothing special, until the lap time popped up. I worked another tenth off and came out with the fastest time. I don't know what you did but it's working ! you know its a great setup if it makes you good without even knowing. :cheers:.

@krenkme 1:01.158 - DC.8 - First thing that came to mind was "smooth" The only complaint was some noticeable on throttle understeer which kind of surprised me with the Diff settings you had. Waiting just a tiny bit longer to hit the gas kept this car out of the 1 minute flat times. Other wise it's a great setup. nicely done.

As always I'll be happy to re drive anyones car and go into more detail if you have any questions. Congrats guys !
Thank you for the review, that sounds like my car, can't figure what is go by in but it's fast once you find the line it likes. Based on the last few cars I'll be upping my BB on my cars and/or adding racing brakes.

@Badger66 CSS setting are odd, at 0-2 seems to equal a 1080 wheel most of the time.
3-5 is the 900 wheels
5-6 are the 720 wheel settings and 7 is a 360 wheel setting in terms of response time to steering inputs.

I have it set at 4.

I use sticks and sensitivity at 2

@Badger66 usually mentioned at the top of my tune. I'm at 5 so you don't have to go back!:dopey: Would be interesting in your findings, I had mine set at 4 in GT5 for the longest time till Mr.P told me to change it to 5 and I've had it there ever since. It does take some gettimg used to...ninja reflexes!:lol::lol:

Cheers Guys...👍

@Badger66 CSS setting are odd, at 0-2 seems to equal a 1080 wheel most of the time.
3-5 is the 900 wheels
5-6 are the 720 wheel settings and 7 is a 360 wheel setting in terms of response time to steering inputs.

Ok thanks @Otaliema This sounds interesting and thanks it's good to know what they actually stand for and what level of sensitivity each one is in...:cheers:

@Lionheart2113 I just looked at the spreadsheet and I must have been doing something wrong lol. You look pretty safe up there.👍
I was...:scared:...:lol: but that just goes to show how different drivers can be and what they like. I knew I should have kept the rear TOE @ -.90 and the accel send to around 20-25. Was cautious due to my RX-7 tune, didn't want the wild ride for the testers again as it didn't fare well. So note to self and all...if it's a road car on lower tires...make it loose and fast, if it's a race car on better tires, stable and fast!:dunce:

Back