forza 5 wheels

• Thread starter NoneEvo
  • 194 comments
Oh dear, any wheel you can use when it's taped to a piece of cloth over a table doesn't seem like it's going to cut it to me!

Oh dear, any wheel you can use when it's taped to a piece of cloth over a table doesn't seem like it's going to cut it to me!

You can use even the most powerful ffb wheel in this same way if you turn the in-game settings to suit. The only thing this mounting method shows is the stupidity of the booth staff.

Really? Still looks leagues better than this, which was a decent performer once the price point dropped to 99$ IIRC

3878-2.jpg

I really hate this new trend with paddles no clutch and no round wheel.... Getting a wheel I need to buy pedals with clutch, gear box and a round wheel.... Maybe this is the reason they sell em this way now?

i have the m$ wheel for 360. yeah it's junk for sure but i wouldn't give any mad catz wheel a dime. only reason i had that m$ wheel for was nascar games just to be able to hold the car in a turn without flicking the stick 24/7 at talladega. for forza that wheel was garbage but I wasn't going to buy a fanatec when I had a g27

You can use even the most powerful ffb wheel in this same way if you turn the in-game settings to suit. The only thing this mounting method shows is the stupidity of the booth staff.

Really? Still looks leagues better than this, which was a decent performer once the price point dropped to 99$ IIRC

3878-2.jpg

I was to cheap to spend the big bucks, so I used this wheel for FM2, 3 and 4. It was not that bad, and as soon as I started to win online on occasion, it was worth it. Now the TM 458 Italia is like night and day with FM5.

LOL,what is MC thinking by using tape to hold the wheel on a cloth covered table? Why are the pedals just laying down on the floor? A simple stand and mount for the wheel and pedals should have been built. Not very professional at all and it disgusts me. It's like I don't care, I'm just going to slap it on there and put tape on it and walk away. What a way to showcase your product MadClutz. I still think the wheel looks nice but the pedals still look like a bunch of wasted plastic. Maybe it could have been used on an extra pedal or a sequential shifter or something. $400 and the support as in other wheels and accessories seems sketchy.

I do own an MS wheel and the MC feedback wheel. To me the MC is better. I still like both of them and no, I did not buy them new...no way.

wow, the few dual compatability wheels is such a tiny amount, I'm definitely going to wait to see what patches there are if any, but then I'm going to have to upgrade for both next gen consoles for sure by the looks of things, that bites!

Thank you for that,

No problem. Luckily the Thrustmaster was available out of the gate when the Xbox One was released. I took a chance and bought it with no reviews or anything to compare it too. I'd have to say it is a fantastic wheel.

Now on the flipside, there is no support to date for the PS4, and I have 3 wheels in the house. It does look like some are coming online, but to buy another wheel? That is ridiculous. Its time to start making these things cross compatible with consoles. Funny how every wheel is pretty much is compatible with a PC.

Back