Forza MotorSport 5 Vs Project Cars - Ariel Atom @ Silverstone Comparison Graphics

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 16 comments
Great video.

I see Forza's goofy FOV is still in effect. Oh well, maybe by Forza 8 T10 will give up on it.

Good comparison. Other than the steering wheel animation FM5 seems to be on par with PCars which is exciting! Can't wait for PCars next year on next gen though!

I'm not sure what you're going for with that video, super_gt.

The Atom 3 uses a supercharged Inline-4, the 500 V8 uses, well, a V8.

This video shows what is the balance of Ariel Atom.
No comment!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and presume English isn't your native language, and if I'm wrong feel free to correct me, but what exactly are you pointing out with the video you've posted?

You even seem to be ignoring the comparison doesn't really mean much as you're comparing what are essentially two different cars.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and presume English isn't your native language, and if I'm wrong feel free to correct me, but what exactly are you pointing out with the video you've posted?

You even seem to be ignoring the comparison doesn't really mean much as you're comparing what are essentially two different cars.
NO you're not wrong,I use Google translator.
There is a difference in car balance between real Ariel Atom and these two games.

Last edited:
He wasn't talking about your video.
NO you're not wrong,I use Google translator.
There is a difference in car balance between real Ariel Atom and these two games.
Because there is a difference in the way both cars are setup. A turbocharged I4 Atom isn't going to behave like the V8 model. Post a video of a real life V8 Atom if you're looking to compare the games to the real thing.

Is it just me or are Forza's Textures completely off still? The wheel rim looks to be of an Alcantara type material both in real life and PCARS, yet in Forza it looks like one static rubber type mesh. This same issue plagued all Forza's before where dashboards and wheels didn't look to be the same material as there real world counterpart, and it seems to have stayed in Forza 5.

Back