FRL~INDYCAR~ Plux Runs Out Of Fuel.... After He Takes The Chequers At The Motegi 300!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,968 comments

What Madrid Layout to use for Round #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, people, brush up on your Indycar driving. Its completely different to circuit racing, you can't just go for a gap on the inside when you feel like it, and I know that someone will forget its Indycar and try that...

Probably me.
Many, many people have no clue how to race on ovals. Most NASCAR lobbies i've been in are just full of violent lane cuts. Indy has gentle banking, so if you're in a fair gap, you can run down from high to line up the low side, but most of the time you're either high > low or low > high.

Or a changeable weather race at Laguna Seca!

Errr.

And for people to lazy to click on a link and scroll down a page:

:lol: - As @DrifterJoe says it is harder. Also running pretty much no aero on cars means that they are faster in straights and coupled with Real draft it will be harder to pass.

Oh and I kinda Sato'd @Spurgy 777 :lol:

Oh and we need more colour variety :lol:

Oh and speed wise we were dead on with the current Indy 500 speeds yesterday :D

I can make all of the timed races however I might make Madrid too.

Though I really need to get a tune that doesn't kill me in the fast corners where I lose front downforce might corner and you lose loads of time.

@hsv010 remember this is heavy damage series as well... we'll do couple tests on short tracks and then maybe a race at Indy with full damage of I don't know... 30/40 laps?

He probably thinks you haven't raced with heavy damage yet like most of us have.

And other stuff...:sly:

Last edited:
I'm honestly sick of you all bashing my driving.

I was more alluding to:
If the racing is actually that frantic, I don't think there'll be too many cars making it to the finish.
Also, people, brush up on your Indycar driving. Its completely different to circuit racing, you can't just go for a gap on the inside when you feel like it, and I know that someone will forget its Indycar and try that...

Probably me.

I would put Motegi as a finale, the racing will be a lot better and closer there than at Ascari. You could also do quite a good grid start there, it's the best all round track.

Also could do a day to night finale there.

Latest Posts

Back