FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
Races Postponed, result of R1 may not count.

PD :angry:
 
No just do BI race 2 at 10:15pm then move to Cape after!

If you take away my R1 result...
 
I mean we can just leave our BI setups and copy to B or C then tweak for Cape and switch between em on race night.
 
I don't care what happens, the racing was alright, so I should be there for the next race
 
Like I said in the room, sorry for any incidents I caused, like @raceorama123432 I could only see 9 cars and @paulmac2k9 out front a mile away, who did I supposedly push off or whatever on the main straight?
 
I won't be at Cape Ring in two weeks anyway. I say keep the R1 results personally.
 
I should hope so, I do too.

It was a relatively easy race on my end. I pushed as hard as I could and nearly held Nin from catching up. He got me just, nearly criss crossed him to take the win back though. Winning margin of 0.017. (My number ;))
 
Don't worry about it.


I say that since there were a bunch of people who couldn't see each other, and the lag ramming, we shouldn't count race one.
I Second this motion
 
Thought I wouldn't be able to catch Paul but towards the end he seemed to drop some pace whereas I was pushing like hell and doing sub 53s every lap. Knew I had 1 chance and stuck it on the inside and just on held on the exit to take it. An unlikely win I must admit.
 
I was only doing 53.3s at best Nin I was going as fast as I could :lol:.

I did some setup testing prior to the race and found some interesting things.

I think I can improve the SV with 77 racing Clio for future rounds :).

Also Furi if you take away R1 results your walking to Oulton next year :grumpy:.
 
Haha I was pushing so hard. I wanted to try and get a lock out on ToCA and Clio wins so left nothing on the table.
 
Sorry guys, I'm pulling out of this series, have more college things on my schedule now, it was good racing with you's although I could only see half of you :lol: apologies again for the incidents :)
 
Sorry guys, I'm pulling out of this series, have more college things on my schedule now, it was good racing with you's although I could only see half of you :lol: apologies again for the incidents :)

It wasn't really your fault, you know?
 
R1 Result counts. Brands R2 + Cape races will be a triple header night in a fortnights time.

<3 you :D. Looking forward to it, I should be there :).
 
R1 Result counts. Brands R2 + Cape races will be a triple header night in a fortnights time.

<3 you :D. Looking forward to it, I should be there :).
No idea if I'll be there for that and the ToCA races slated for earlier in the day.
 
Do I get pole point?

Even if you did get pole, you won't get the point, you should know that by now. #FuriLovesPointsTables
 
Being Furis teammate helps though.
 
Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out, or switch to a reserve:(. I was looking forward to racing the Clio's, but some stuff (IRL & GT) has come up, and I won't have as much time on Saturdays. Sorry again. I feel like a noob dropping out after 1 round:crazy:.
 
Back