FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out, or switch to a reserve:(. I was looking forward to racing the Clio's, but some stuff (IRL & GT) has come up, and I won't have as much time on Saturdays. Sorry again. I feel like a noob dropping out after 1 round:crazy:.

No worries as :)

Don't feel bad real life is always more important 👍.

Series on hold like ToCA until bugs get ironed out.
 
Most likely will miss multiple rounds then.

I could make it next week but week after I'm at Brands. Hopefully you don't let it get to deep into December..
 
I have no issues with it moving forward but would prefer not to race on the 11th. Same goes for ToCA.
 
I have no issues with it moving forward but would prefer not to race on the 11th. Same goes for ToCA.

I am not free on 11th anyway...
 
I heard someone saying that if the host is not on track everyone has sound. So I tested it with people who had issues. As soon as the host left track, they got sound back, when the host got back on, they lost sound. So you could get a host that isn't in the race/series. That way they can stay off track and everyone will have sound. Of course it is not ideal(ie. if you have a full room already) but it's good to know.
 
I remember in WSC Le Mans test day Furi wasn't on track but I had no sound but as soon as @DK left the track I got sound again and when he came back on half a lap later I lost it again... It's weird but I never had any issues in the WEC and at Brands in T12 yet I had loads of problems in Clios...
 
I heard someone saying that if the host is not on track everyone has sound. So I tested it with people who had issues. As soon as the host left track, they got sound back, when the host got back on, they lost sound. So you could get a host that isn't in the race/series. That way they can stay off track and everyone will have sound. Of course it is not ideal(ie. if you have a full room already) but it's good to know.
So we don't allow furi to race? I'm game for that :)
 
Hopefully my improved setup will help in our take 2, R2 of Brands :).

Will test Cape tomorrow. @Andil care to tag along? ;)
 
I need to test at Cape on Friday just to get my eye in. Happy with my setup.
 
Triple bill tonight of races! BHI R2 and then Cape for R3/4!
 
Clios up!
 
Where is everyone?
 
I don't know why but I don't feel really "up" for doing this. Wouldn't doing Brands R1 at Monza be a good idea.
 
Internet went kaput for me in R2 at Cape Ring...
 
4th 4th 2nd :)
 
Had a strong run for the second brands race but in Cape my setup was trash. Disappointed with my Cape effort but it'll be my drop score for sure.

Also in the reverse race there was some dodgy driving going on to say the least.

Trying to keep clean and not hit anyone led to me getting shoved off and down to the back. A spin of my own to added to my misery, was just happy to end the race.

Also not too sure Cape is a good track for racing anymore. I would move to replace it with something else in future.
 
Also not too sure Cape is a good track for racing anymore. I would move to replace it with something else in future.

This. Pleeeeease. That last hairpin is ridiculous, it's like the Oulton Park 'push to pass' hairpin but 10x worse.
 
Even though I was dead last in every race, I had a total blast with the little Clio. Fun little cars to drive around a circuit with a smile on your face. :D
 
Had a strong run for the second brands race but in Cape my setup was trash. Disappointed with my Cape effort but it'll be my drop score for sure.

Also in the reverse race there was some dodgy driving going on to say the least.

Trying to keep clean and not hit anyone led to me getting shoved off and down to the back. A spin of my own to added to my misery, was just happy to end the race.

Also not too sure Cape is a good track for racing anymore. I would move to replace it with something else in future.
This. Pleeeeease. That last hairpin is ridiculous, it's like the Oulton Park 'push to pass' hairpin but 10x worse.

After ToCA as well, I agree.
 
So has anyone done any laps? I need to know what's good to see where I'm at pace wise. @Ninners? :p
 
I did 3 laps. I think it was a 57/8.8 something?

Well enjoy your wins then :).

Best I could do was a 59.9 and it was a struggle for me to get under 1 min.
 
whats the tire wear again ?

normal or fast ?
 
Back