FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
Did a test just now got a best of 1:44.6 but had sectors for a 44.1/2. Thinking Nin will be in the 43s around here.
44.2 after two laps.

44.0 for now. Some more left.
 
Last edited:
No laps yet on my part. ToCA may be my Clio Cup practice.
 
Room Open

1472-6399-8665-9412-0728
 
Got a 44.2 with a few tweaks just now :).
 
Bumper grid tonight!
 
Maximum banter here.
 
PS3 froze on me a moment ago. Will try to get back in ASAP and do any readjustments I may have lost.
 
DC. Had taken a step back with the setup anyway... I'm lost.

Won't sign back in now... First DC from a race in ages too.

Ironic as the same happened last season...
 
I beat an alien in a points race :D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Right... someone was rather over enthusiastic in all sessions tonight.
 
Made some changes and it felt much better... Unfortunate the DC happened but it's one of those weekends.
 
Right... someone was rather over enthusiastic in all sessions tonight.
Apologies if it was I Furi. :(

For race 2, I could only see 10 drivers on track at my end. I understood there were some people who disconnected and came back in before the start of Race 2. Chances are I could not see them on my end.
 
No, but we'll live on. Couple peeps have PMs and Skype messages - @gtpanoz stewards for this and ToCA.
 
Thank you for the racing tonight gentlemen. I do not care where I finished but the fact I had fun is more important. :) @Ninners, you were blisteringly fast in race two. :drool: :eek:
 
Race 1 was perfect for me, just stuck in quali laps over and over until Nin's router couldn't take it anymore. I think I will take this approach in future.
 
R2 was perfect. Never slower than a 44.2.

Also @Andil I'm sure it was a rare issue... haven't had a DC from a race in a long time :eek:
 
R2 was perfect. Never slower than a 44.2.

Sounds like my R1 :p - I only did a 44.3 when you DC'd because I was in shock.

My R2 was abysmal, should have been an easy P2 except your team boss didn't feel like complying :) - Next time I guess we (SV) can take the same attitude :) - Did a 44.0 on the final lap trying to get FL points but couldn't quite manage it.
 
Sounds like my R1 :p - I only did a 44.3 when you DC'd because I was in shock.

My R2 was abysmal, should have been an easy P2 except your team boss didn't feel like complying :) - Next time I guess we (SV) can take the same attitude :) - Did a 44.0 on the final lap trying to get FL points but couldn't quite manage it.

Tch tch. I wasn't taking it lying down, perhaps I made my front bumper a tad wider than I should, but don't worry i'll alter next time ;)
 
When I was about to DC you appeared to go wide and I was leading! But then I saw the map and saw cars moving all over the place... then it was the countdown to the DC and boooom, DC.

Exactly the same as last season where I was leading and the cars behind started going slowly and then started flying all over the map behind me and I knew I was in trouble.
 
When I was about to DC you appeared to go wide and I was leading! But then I saw the map and saw cars moving all over the place... then it was the countdown to the DC and boooom, DC.

That is the worst feeling in GT haha.

So does this mean we're basically level on points now?
 
That is the worst feeling in GT haha.

So does this mean we're basically level on points now?
You're 16 points clear but factor in drops I'll be 1 point ahead.
 
Last edited:
I'm 1 point ahead. We were equal coming into the round but I was a net 17 points clear thanks to drop scores. I lost 22 points in the first race so I was 5 points behind before race 2 but outscored you by 6 in that race but in actual fact you are 16 points clear however with drops I'm 1 point ahead...
No clue what you just said but "1 point ahead" is good enough info for me cheers 👍
 
No clue what you just said but "1 point ahead" is good enough info for me cheers 👍

You have PM.
 
Back