FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
Mole got 2nd in race 2 no? By my calculations Moles 1 point ahead after drops.
 
Can we has points table please?
 
:hears some of the pro wrestling fans at the track chanting "We want tables...":​

:nervous:
 
Points tables?
 
Points tables?
vfHm1Bg.jpg
 
3 races and the championship has turned on it's head.
 
Will have no practice for tonight effectively. We have a relative staying for the weekend. Just expecting top 3's tbh
 
I managed some practise last night. Hoping to get home before 9pm so I can try some tweaks to the setup. Just used my Nurb setup for my test last night.
 
Am I faster than you?

EDIT: Bad choice of words, what I meant to say is "What times are you doing?"
I posted my Clio and ToCA times in the ECM PM, way to be attentive.
 
Did a 5.9 in my test but had .2 in it. So yeah its good :).
 
Did a 5.9 in my test but had .2 in it. So yeah its good :).
Maybe the championship could still be on the cards then... So many things have gone wrong since red bull ring.
 
First DNQ of the season for me, IIRC... :(
 
Up in 15 minutes.
 
Clios open.
 
Was determined to score max points today. Needed them.
 
Good races guys.
 
Nin with the luckiest break of all time on Lap 1... And I don't see how there is .3 difference between us over a lap.
 
Nin with the luckiest break of all time on Lap 1... And I don't see how there is .3 difference between us over a lap.
Clio OP.
 
Upped my game this weekend. Knew any advantage from drops was lost with that DC so gave it 100% in both races. Hoping I can continue the momentum into the next round too.
 
Be nice if a couple people wouldn't continue their momentum into corners. Go to ToCA if you want to do that crap.
 
Upped my game this weekend. Knew any advantage from drops was lost with that DC so gave it 100% in both races. Hoping I can continue the momentum into the next round too.
How did you get up the inside of me on exit of last corner, when we were nose to tail the whole way through? Struggling to understand that one, wasn't as if you had a cut back or anything. I was on full throttle, understeering, while you were on full throttle not understeering at all. No comprende.
 
Back