FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
Don't know the hell happened on the pit straight at the end of that lap. Nas & some other person crashed on the straight for some reason... Must have been lag induced because you can't spin on a straight that easily.

Last edited:
Race 2 lap 1 was quite disgraceful on my terms but I suppose it's hard racing

I have no idea what went on. I move over to go behind @LancerEvo7 on the back straight and @Andil was nowhere near along inside on my screen. He then decided attempting to clothesline me off was an idea, but that doesn't explain everything going on ahead :crazy:

I saw banter in progress, kept my foot in it, made a clean pass in T1 then someone tried to wreck me.

I have no idea what went on. I move over to go behind @LancerEvo7 on the back straight and @Andil was nowhere near along inside on my screen. He then decided attempting to clothesline me off was an idea, but that doesn't explain everything going on ahead :crazy:
If by "nowhere near" you actually mean "door to door" then yes this is correct. I nearly ended up doing a Raikkonen ffs.

Looked like a lag crash across the finish line between two cars, don't think you could crash that spectacularly on a straight without lag.

If by "nowhere near" you actually mean "door to door" then yes this is correct. I nearly ended up doing a Raikkonen ffs.

Looked like a lag crash across the finish line between two cars, don't think you could crash that spectacularly on a straight without lag.

If it was door to door I wouldn't have moved across and would have said so :rolleyes:

I was very disappointed when you managed to regain control...
Sorry, Furi didn't do good enough a job of it. If he'd done it properly I'd have been in the foot of the bridge.

Thankfully there are three bridges at next circuit so plenty of chances to try again! :P

Last edited:
Sorry, Furi didn't do good enough a job of it. If he'd done it properly I'd have been in the foot of the bridge.

Thankfully there are three bridges at next circuit so plenty of chances to try again! :P

Too bad Furi will be in the gravel somewhere and unable to attempt it again... ;)

Look familiar?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 6
Yah Britcar 24 if we can get the drivers together & car sorted in time
Nice to hear that event is coming back after a rather lengthy absence due to numerous issues.

So did the car cost a lot?

In other news we got fibre optic so I'll be damned if I ever have any more connection issues :P.

Brands GP this weekend.

@LancerEvo7 did you lag at all? You had a couple bizarre collisions with Paul (and a couple optimistic braking attempts) and the Race 2 Lap 1 issue was caused it seems by you and @MAB96 both lagging into each other, which sent you (Lancer) off someone elses car and bounced them into the middle.

@nascarfan1400 I don't care why, or how, but just taking @DK out was not on. DQ from Race 2.

Brands GP this weekend.

@LancerEvo7 did you lag at all? You had a couple bizarre collisions with Paul (and a couple optimistic braking attempts) and the Race 2 Lap 1 issue was caused it seems by you and @MAB96 both lagging into each other, which sent you (Lancer) off someone elses car and bounced them into the middle.

@nascarfan1400 I don't care why, or how, but just taking @DK out was not on. DQ from Race 2.
I don't recall being squeezed out of the track being a legal move, especially when I'm out of control...

Back