FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
GTP NAME: paulmac2k9
PSN NAME: paulmac2k9
TEAM / INDEPENDANT: Unsure at this point need to check Newshams Clio for what his bonnet was.

White / Red #17

My sign up is a reserve but I am usually home by that time on Saturdays. (Tuning will help my motivation ;).)

Need to correct the triple 1 in KG section. Also is it under custom rear wing or just rear wing, just a little confused.

We're allowed numbers on these I presume, just finished sorting out my 1st Clio.

Says so in OP :P same format as ToCA.

Expect an HP increase.

@paulmac2k9
Team-Pyros-Dave-Newsham-in-action-at-Snetterton-e1272024753777.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
GTP NAME: ranhammerR34
PSN NAME: GTP_ranhammerR34
TEAM / INDEPENDANT: Part Time Independent Motorsports
Car #: 9
Colors: Ultra Red/Champagne Gold Metallic Wheels

Doing this part-time as well, whenever I get a chance to race with my work schedule allowing it. ;)

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just normal rear wing section, or I would have specified dimensions.

👍 Thoughts on tuning guys?

I don't know, since we're able to tune our ToCA cars this season I wouldn't mind the Clios being spec (no tuning allowed).

Not sure that's his winning car he had alot of no fear backing iirc. Which is why I think the bonnet may have been black.

Edit: eww Nin use the normal aero a wing!

Can i put my name down as a reserve, for now, and i'll let you know when i change my mind to be on official list? :)

Also Furi maybe an extra 5 mins in race 2 would be a good idea. To allow more time to pass for the fast guys.

Though I'm unsure how much tyres go off in these. I imagine an extra 5 mins wouldn't do much on SH though.

I'm just throwing that out there as that was my idea when I planned a Clio series for Pure but then never did it :(.

Also Furi maybe an extra 5 mins in race 2 would be a good idea To allow more time to pass for the fast guys.

Though I'm unsure how much tyres go off in these. I imagine an extra 5 mins wouldn't do much on SH though.

Was thinking of putting fuel use and tyre wear to fast?

Back