FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,043 views
11138kg? Would the car even be able to move having 220hp and weighing 11 tonnes? :odd:
 
I really think the performance parts should be grouped by class (Suspension, Transmission, etc.). Not as confusing to check.
 
I really think the performance parts should be grouped by class (Suspension, Transmission, etc.). Not as confusing to check.

What is there to check..?
 
Hey Mole since your white wanna be a team? :P
 
Hey Mole since your white wanna be a team? :p
Racist.. But yeah sure.

That way I can't get any abuse for having a painted carbon bonnet too.
 
Cool, now we uhhh need to think of a name..

Boo sport exhaust sounds dope on the Clio.
 
Car doesn't sound as good as before.

Cool, now we uhhh need to think of a name..

Boo sport exhaust sounds dope on the Clio.

Agreed but racing one sounds more like real thing. Also SH tyres are more fun with the tuning.
 
I can deal with it since Clio sounds good on pretty much every exhaust but just better on sports.
 
raceorama1234321
raceorama123432
Independant: Minton Motorsports- FRL Fridays
Part time.

Also 11th last season was pretty good seeing as though I never really gave it my undivided attention.
 
I don't know, since we're able to tune our ToCA cars this season I wouldn't mind the Clios being spec (no tuning allowed).

Yeah, same here. Keep the same formula, it should work really well.
 
Furi mentioned real being like real Clios therefore invalid ;). They have spec gearboxes but tunable suspension.
 
Furi mentioned real being like real Clios therefore invalid ;). They have spec gearboxes but tunable suspension.

You just want customizable suspensions so you can run away with the title. Nope, specced all around.
 
You just want customizable suspensions so you can run away with the title. Nope, specced all around.

I was there at Oulton so kinda picked up a thing or two...
 
And that was my fault :sly:.
 
Of course these cars are much more fun to rive with tuning as you can throw them around more. And the turbo adds a nice little kick in the low rev range.
 
Sure why not.
Reserve me and the #80. Further details will be discussed later. I just want a spot right now.
 
Exactly the stock setup they give you now is total garbage on FFs.
 
I thought on Sport Mediums with Hard Suspension they were quite fun to drive.

But "meh".
 
GTP NAME: @gtpanoz
PSN NAME: panoz38
TEAM: TBD
CAR: Black #15
 
Back