FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,043 views
Working on the ToCA12 Season Preview, which may include a Clio segment as well ;)
 
Sign me up for this one too If there is space available .
 
Sign me up for this one too If there is space available .

Good to have ya Skeng, what car number you running?
 
What time on Saturdays does this start? Potentially interested...
 
What time on Saturdays does this start? Potentially interested...

After main ToCA, around 10.30pm :)
 
Technically 10:20 since Q is part of the race start now.

Unless your still doing it the old way.
 
Technically 10:20 since Q is part of the race start now.

Unless your still doing it the old way.

Still old way, as if people DC they cannot rejoin...
 
I am also looking for a teammate , one condition though you have to be full time .

Anyone interested send a PM , I am not fussy , you can choose team name colors etc .
 
upload_2014-8-26_20-33-9.png


@Ninners
@Andil
@paulmac2k9
@gtpanoz
@Michelin
@1996mikey2412
@raceorama123432
@nascarfan1400
@SkengD
 
Me and @paulmac2k9 are teaming up, assuming he's full time (?) - need to decide on a team name though.
 
Nobody show him but....

ToCA > ITCC Autosports.

:P Kidding
 
Why did i get extra points @Ninners ? i like more points but whyyyy ??
 
I was drunk. Probably.
 
Yea put me down. As long as we can still punt people off at the last round I'm good.
I may skip the ToCA Bathurst race, and just make a one round appearance in the Clios for the final. Punting people off sounds fun.
 
I may skip the ToCA Bathurst race, and just make a one round appearance in the Clios for the final. Punting people off sounds fun.
I wish Bathurst was just a round with no rules where you can take anybody off.
 
Back