FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
How did I do in independents?
 
So SV with 77 Racing win the teams title? Cheers Paul, think we gave a solid performance every round :cheers:

Bar Cape ring for me that was utterly terrible.

But it's not hard to win when Furi is on the opposing team :D.
 
We were actually leading before Spa. I think that BHGP sealed it with Furi not scoring and me being excluded from race 2 meaning you got a 1-2 whilst we got no points.
 
Heres some crappy videos from my phone that I found out I could upload straight to youtube lol.




Also standing please.
 
Irl that 2nd vid would have been in the barrier all day long :P
 
Irl that 2nd vid would have been in the barrier all day long :p

I know! At the time I thought I'd thrown my 2nd place away but somehow I survived. Also believe it or not that was part of my best lap on Bathurst :lol:. (Only a 32.3 but still)

You should have a go in the Clio around Bathurst for fun Mole. It's quite the ride :scared:.
 
Yes merry christmas, can our pressent be standing? :)
 
In all honesty I think if you're banned/disqualified/whatever you shouldn't be able to use that as your drop race.

Also, it's not every day you see me in the standings as a Furi Autosports driver.
Within 48 hours :)

Hmm, heard "48 hours" etc. many times before :P
 
d91Sswb.jpg


0ofwTNT.jpg


Sorry for delays. See you in 2015 guys, with 3 car teams, 16 races again and hopefully a much more in-depth and larger grid :cheers:
 
Furi I got pole and fl for R13...(unless andil snuck fl off me on the last lap).
 
My X should be on cape rings scores but whatever :p. So I should be on 200 exactly :). Also there is no 3rd for the last round I think Lancer was? And I was 4th? I forget :p.
 
Last edited:
Will this season clio championship be run on sat. nights?
 
Will this season clio championship be run on sat. nights?

Going to be exact same time slot Megg, working towards a March start.
 
Back