FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
I got mine in a bundle deal with GT5. So no idea how much it was on it's own.

I just want to get Bathurst done and dusted so I can hang it up though. It's starting to feel quite tired after prolonged usage.

Once I finish this season most likely will just do some testing for Toca13 and then hang it up for good.

Mine is mounted on a fold away table like this. Pedals go below.

mJZcAWEngQiAaXy_CYBbgOA.jpg

Cool. I get paid on Tuesday (hopefully) so it's straight to eBay to buy it. :D

Stands are ridiculously expensive too!

I have used a set of plastic drawers as my "rig" for going on 4 years now? Got a proper stand already in wait for my G27.

Snapshot_20110304_2.jpg

Crappy quality but that picture is almost 4 years old xD. (Better more comfy computer chair since then too.)

Dunno what happened with Panoz. He was 2nd into turn 1 when I pulled over on inside to let cars. I saw Mab go off but I don't know about Panoz.

If it's a DQ it is a bit harsk considering I did make an effort to drop back but do whatever. It would have worked better if I did it before T1 but Panoz was on the outside and I didn't want to cut him off.

I went wide at Druids to let Cami by since the grid got mucked up, connections was horrible in Clios.

upload_2014-11-30_0-17-47.png

Would be in the middle of the room but moved out of way when not in use. Normally at the end of a weekend I take it apart and pack it away so it's all tidy.

I see both our rooms are tidy? Your room was a bleeding pigsty. (And still is no doubt) :sly:

@Furinkazen, I supposed I'm also going to get DQ'd for continuing while I couldn't see the field? :indiff:

Bathurst finale this weekend, did send you a FRL club invite pal :)
Where am I suposed to see that?? Alerts?? didn't see it.

EDIT: Oh. If you mean that new community thingy, I haven't turned on the PS3 since last race I attended.
Assetto Corsa is to addictive :P

Where am I suposed to see that?? Alerts?? didn't see it.

EDIT: Oh. If you mean that new community thingy, I haven't turned on the PS3 since last race I attended.
Assetto Corsa is to addictive :P
Many updates to do lol

I got my wheel for Christmas a couple years back. Was super excited for it to come. Got to my house on the 27th. I unpacked it, got everything out...

...and realized I had nothing to mount it on. So I went up in the attic, found an old organ bench, and have been using it ever since.

Back