FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,078 views
I got mine in a bundle deal with GT5. So no idea how much it was on it's own.

I just want to get Bathurst done and dusted so I can hang it up though. It's starting to feel quite tired after prolonged usage.

Once I finish this season most likely will just do some testing for Toca13 and then hang it up for good.
 
Mine is mounted on a fold away table like this. Pedals go below.

mJZcAWEngQiAaXy_CYBbgOA.jpg
 
Cool. I get paid on Tuesday (hopefully) so it's straight to eBay to buy it. :D

Stands are ridiculously expensive too!

I have used a set of plastic drawers as my "rig" for going on 4 years now? Got a proper stand already in wait for my G27.

Snapshot_20110304_2.jpg


Crappy quality but that picture is almost 4 years old xD. (Better more comfy computer chair since then too.)
 
Cool. I get paid on Tuesday (hopefully) so it's straight to eBay to buy it. :D

Stands are ridiculously expensive too!
Do have a table you can clamp it to?
 
Dunno what happened with Panoz. He was 2nd into turn 1 when I pulled over on inside to let cars. I saw Mab go off but I don't know about Panoz.

If it's a DQ it is a bit harsk considering I did make an effort to drop back but do whatever. It would have worked better if I did it before T1 but Panoz was on the outside and I didn't want to cut him off.

I went wide at Druids to let Cami by since the grid got mucked up, connections was horrible in Clios.
 
upload_2014-11-30_0-17-47.png


Would be in the middle of the room but moved out of way when not in use. Normally at the end of a weekend I take it apart and pack it away so it's all tidy.
 
I see both our rooms are tidy? Your room was a bleeding pigsty. (And still is no doubt) :sly:
 
@Furinkazen, I supposed I'm also going to get DQ'd for continuing while I couldn't see the field? :indiff:
 
Gosh. Forgot about this...

But I see GT6 is still as bad as I remembered it, with all this invisible cars thingy :/
 
Gosh. Forgot about this...

But I see GT6 is still as bad as I remembered it, with all this invisible cars thingy :/

Bathurst finale this weekend, did send you a FRL club invite pal :)
 
Bathurst finale this weekend, did send you a FRL club invite pal :)
Where am I suposed to see that?? Alerts?? didn't see it.

EDIT: Oh. If you mean that new community thingy, I haven't turned on the PS3 since last race I attended.
Assetto Corsa is to addictive :P
 
Where am I suposed to see that?? Alerts?? didn't see it.

EDIT: Oh. If you mean that new community thingy, I haven't turned on the PS3 since last race I attended.
Assetto Corsa is to addictive :p
Many updates to do lol
 
Mine is mounted on a fold away table like this. Pedals go below.

mJZcAWEngQiAaXy_CYBbgOA.jpg
I'm the same, but you need something heavy behind the table so you can press the pedals without moving the table.
 
rig.jpg

Get on my level noobs.
 
How do you race with this ****?! This sort of stuff is why I don't have a wheel :lol:
 
I got my wheel for Christmas a couple years back. Was super excited for it to come. Got to my house on the 27th. I unpacked it, got everything out...


...and realized I had nothing to mount it on. So I went up in the attic, found an old organ bench, and have been using it ever since.
 
Can we get points tables soon?
 
Can we get points tables soon?

How long after Clios S1 finished did the final standing get posted? That's how long you have to wait.
 
Back