FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
I won't be here either, not in the country this weekend..

And while I'm posting.. Any chance of points tables?

Ok, tables on way (just looking through replays now)

Was considering running Megane RS Trophy racecars next season but might stay with this.

Changes on table for S3:

~Proposal of 3 car teams - may help flesh the grid out a bit.
~3 races per night.

upload_2014-12-6_12-47-18.png

Last edited:
So I need to score 25 points to win the title then... (would be 24 but I'm worried Furi may screw me over with countback rules)

Anyway I'm happy with my season apart from the mid season implosion of a ban and a disconnection taking away my early advantage, and more recently, the disqualification (ffs pd making things complicated).

Well your ban essentially is cancelled out by Mole missing this round. So really all you lost was a dc like me and that DSQ.

If that ban hadn't counted as your drop you'd be screwed :P.

I'm lucky Furi never bothered doing Brands GP so now I don't need to stress at Bathurst. I was dreading it since I seen it l.

Did a test on Wednesday and got a pb of 33.4 but I'm wildly inconsistent here it seems. On the lap I was skating through the dipper to forest elbow. Can't get my Clio to stay stable through there.

I will be there tonight in the Ultra Red #9 Clio. While Bathrust isn't my best track (what track isn't? :lol:), I will give it a shot in the little Clio. Open to the Megane Trophy Cars as well... ;) Here's hoping that you are feeling better @Furinkazen

Santa hat hype! ;)

Also sorry into the cutting lap 1 I had help from behind :guilty:.

Lag was the reasoni didn't turn up tonight. I could barely lap people in the prototype race. That and I was physically drained after that race due to this lovely flu that I've got ;)
Well, get well soon, raceo.;)

Hopefully for next season I'll have a setup that'll keep pace with the rest of you. :embarrassed:

Hopefully for next season I'll have a setup that'll keep pace with the rest of you. :embarrassed:
From what I've been able to tell, you just need to push more. When I've been behind you, your line has seemed good, you're just not taking the corners as fast as the car allows.

So SV with 77 Racing win the teams title? Cheers Paul, think we gave a solid performance every round :cheers:

Back