Funny/Strange News Stories

....New Jersey police finally arrest the "mystery pooper" of the local school, christened the "poopetrator" by the social media users, after a sting operation. BBC.

Well, I'm guessing that the operation must've been quite memorable, to say the least.

....New Jersey police finally arrest the "mystery pooper" of the local school, christened the "poopetrator" by the social media users, after a sting operation. BBC.

Well, I'm guessing that the operation must've been quite memorable, to say the least.

Shades of Bonney Eberendu.

BBC News
"Given the nature of those charges, he asked for and was granted a paid leave of absence," the school board wrote on Facebook.

Some people can fall right in the **** and emerge smelling of roses.

Last edited:

Sounds like a smear campaign to me.

Sorry.

Sounds like a smear campaign to me.
If so, I hope it doesn't leave an indelible stain on his record. I wonder whether police resorted to the use of stoolies.

Do you happen to know the log number?

https://www.motorauthority.com/news...tally-ships-f1-race-clutch-to-bmw-m3-customer

bmw-m3_100651144_m.jpg

An M3 Forum user by the name of "breadvan" posted to convey his confusion over a replacement ZF Sachs clutch kit for his BMW M3. When the box arrived, it appears he actually received a Formula One-spec carbon racing clutch.

These racing clutches are not sold to the public, which means one F1 team may be missing a very important component for its race car. Motor Authority reached out to ZF for comment on the value of the clutch and the company reiterated the part is not meant for the public and they would check on the clutch's value. We'll update the story should we hear back, but we estimate $5,000-$7,000.

Forum users have pondered with the lucky individual over what to do about the part. If he were to sell the F1 clutch, we imagine he could recoup a multiple of the $300-$400 he likely spent. It'd also be something rather neat to hang onto. The best response to this interesting dilemma came from a user by the name of newton22, who wrote: "The only real solution to this is you sell your M3 and buy an F1 car."

https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenlan...iet-dit-niet-toe-huwelijk-geweigerd~acea212e/

Belgian article of a civil servant not willing to complete a marriage due to the bride not willing to give him a hand out of religious reasons.

I don't get why she needs to shake hands, she's a citizen coming for a service she's not a civil servant performing their job and thus not to be held accountable to the neutrality laws we have for civil servants in function.

Imo this is a clear case of a political party denying services to people who think diffrent from them. So for me NVA can just run up the same mountain as the belgian party called ISLAM.

Last edited:
https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenlan...iet-dit-niet-toe-huwelijk-geweigerd~acea212e/

Belgian article of a civil servant not willing to complete a marriage due to the bride not willing to give him a hand out of religious reasons.

I don't get why she needs to give a hand, she's a citizen coming for a service she's not a civil servant performing their job and thus not to be held accountable to the neutrality laws we have for civil servants in function.

Imo this is a clear case of a political party denying services to people who think diffrent from them. So for me NVA can just run up the same mountain as the belgian party called ISLAM.

It's "shake hands" in English, "give a hand" means to help with something ;)

Presuming that the wedding is formalised with vows I don't see what difference the handshake would make, unless there's more to it than that article suggests.

It's "shake hands" in English, "give a hand" means to help with something ;)

Presuming that the wedding is formalised with vows I don't see what difference the handshake would make, unless there's more to it than that article suggests.

Thanks for the correction.

And there isn't the civil servant is someone of a party that a bit anti-immigrants and there are elections upcoming this was an ideal oppertunity for him to show of his position to his base.

There isn't a single law that says there are hands to be shaked for it to be formalised.

I feel kind of bad for the guy in this story as it seems like an innocent mistake. But at the same time something should have clicked prior to hanging pinatas shaped like humans from your porch.

http://kstp.com/news/north-minneapo...pinatas-community-concern-/4896552/?cat=12196

:lol:

Minnesota sure is a funny/strange place for news.

This is definitely in the right thread:lol:. The fact that she thinks her baby understands English makes it even funnier:lol:.

"Would you like fries for dinner little gender neutral homo sapien or these healthy fruits and vegetables?"

"Waaaaah....burble...burble..."

"Fries it is then. That darn little gender neutral homo sapien really loves his/her/our/they/many/xe fries. Not french fries of course because thats xenophobic, misogynist and racist!"

For some reason I don’t think “they didn’t give consent” would be a valid excuse when they ask why the baby has extreme diaper rash. :lol:

Back