Gran Turismo 5 is playing Christmas music on the main menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRR35H
  • 138 comments
  • 26,148 views
(G)
supposedly no, you don't need any updates. someone in this thread posted they heard it with 1.02

That would be me :). I believe these songs were on the disc from the start.
 
Wonder if there will be other songs for other occasions - Happy birthday song? :)
 
I think this song has been added since the 1.05v Update. It's a nice touch, tbh. :dopey:
 
o dear god no. I've heard so much insipid holiday music in my out and abouts lately, that when I got home and attempted to retreat to the comfort of GT, I about gouged my ears out with a spoon. :crazy:
 
Lol I thought I had lost the plot when I heard GT5s Christmas Remixes.
 
It hasn't been added since 1.05
I got the game for christmas, and I hadn't installed any updates (which are huge...).
I noticed the christmas music on the main menu, and it made me laugh (it was a happy laugh, not a "laughing at" laugh)
 
Merged 4 threads on Xmas music in GT5. One thread on the subject is more than enough folks.
 
Pretty cool. I thought I heard a jingle and it was pretty pleasant
 
heard this a couple of times though, i intend to post this mysterious song from gayT5 christmas menu sounds, but then someone had already posted.
 
I was not having a good day on the 24th(thats when we celebrate christmas here). Alot of depression lately... When I turned on my PS3 and fired up GT5, the first thing I hear is Jinggle bells, followed by two other songs... It made me smile and my eyes watered a little bit. It was like my favorite game wishing me the best, and telling me to cheer up... I will never forget it...

By that i meant had your PS3 online at some point in order to download the latest patch

Haven´t been online for about a year, and it still shows in my GT5... It´s pre-programed...
 
Has this ended? Haven't turned my PS3 on in days.
 
2011 Christmas is coming and I think we need to discuss about the jazz music again here :)

I hope this 2011 the song appear again when I boot up GT5 ;)
 
2011 Christmas is coming and I think we need to discuss about the jazz music again here :)

I hope this 2011 the song appear again when I boot up GT5 ;)

halo bro... hahaha meet again here :D

Some good new tracks will be always welcomed. Hope PD include this in the upcoming update
 
diptob79
Some good new tracks will be always welcomed. Hope PD include this in the upcoming update

Like a "Santa's route" cough c spec cough. That would be priceless. Just reverse the X2010 fan and voila. Redbull sponsored Santa XD
 
Ultimate Thread Revival!!!

No but seriously, it would be cool
 
AMS97F1
Ultimate Thread Revival!!!

My thoughts exactly when I saw the opb date.

VIVAAAAA LA SEARCHAA!!!!
 
It will be back I think.
 
Hey can you imagine if Poliphony read THAT thread and Wham everybody with "Last Christmas" in GT5? :lol:
 
If they do, it's too bad the only ones who will even notice it will be people who can actually stand "eh-oh-EHoh-eh."

All I want for Christmas is to turn off the pre-race music separately from the menu and race music.
 
Hope I can wrap up the 24 hours of the Ring before then, it'd be nice to hear some PD Xmas tunes.
 
I hope they do the same this year. :) Can't wait to start up GT5 and hear some festive tunes. :) Merry Christmas! :)
 
It was the same last year. A new GT tradition:idea:
 
As long as wham is not played or there will be a whole bunch of annoyed GTPlanet members annoyed who are participating in the GTPlanet vs Wham 2 XD.
 
I read mr kaz tweeted someth about music
"Kapustin Eight Concert Etudes Op.40 #3 Toccatina... "
i dont know what it means though...
 
GT5 played Christmas music in the menus last year also. I remember it because it was the same few songs and turned off the music. lol
 
Back