Gran Turismo 5...The Truth Behind The 2.10 Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter CostasDrifter
  • 11 comments
  • 1,578 views
Awesome, though I did hear a while back YT had banned that clip. 👍:D
 
Awesome, though I did hear a while back YT had banned that clip. 👍:D

I don't know anything about this...We'll see ! If the video disappear...then it must be truth ! :lol:
 
I don't know anything about this...We'll see ! If the video disappear...then it must be truth ! :lol:

I think they were getting a lot of takedown requests from the rights holders, hopefully this one can stay under the radar. 👍
 
This was funny the first couple of times it was dubbed with something else. After 5,000 different dubs it just isn't funny anymore.
 
You spelled "Chief" incorrectly, amongst many others. Kinda spoils any comedy effect.
 
That is actually funny
 
Another dub of a old clip I am a bit disappointed.
 
memories
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This was funny the first couple of times it was dubbed with something else. After 5,000 different dubs it just isn't funny anymore.

If it were actually dubbed it could be funny (the only example I've seen which was masterfully dubbed was a Dutch version shown below) but it's just adding subtitles which in itself could be funny if you don't understand some basic German, knowing exactly what they're actually saying spoils the whole joke even if you see it for the first time.

 
χαχαχαχα ωραίος!!!!
 
Back