Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I dont know if anyone had the same problem but I never got my roulette wheel gift for the Honda collection for the 2 new Cafe menu collections after the latest update.
Check your garage. I’ve seen some people say they’ve received it despite no animation showing you receiving it!

Hi,

I’m having a problem with Music Ralley 5. Green Monster. My score is on the ranking board menu which comfortably beats the gold time but the trophy hasn’t poped!?

Any help appreciated.

D
I had the same issue on PS4. No matter what I did, the Laguna Seca one didn't register. I have switched to PS5 now, and suddenly it works. I don't know, if the update or the switch to PS5 fixed it for me though...

After the 1.29 patch, the Nissan gtr nismo '17 does not illuminate the rear plate/license. Kinda weird because the light/bulbs are on but there's no light reflecting the plate. It's completely dark at night. 1st pic is the nismo '17 (one with the issue) 2nd pic is another car R33 (same race)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20230227132240.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230227132240.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20230227132843.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230227132843.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I had a weird glitch in the Circuit Experience at Road Atlanta. On 1 Lap Attack, I beat my ghost but registered a slower time... I was 0.730 off a gold, but on this run I was about 0.5s up on my ghost, but I cut the last corner a bit tight and kind of 'bounced' across the line, but registered a time around 0.5s slower than my previous time... I figured that I must have missed the ghost speeding past and/or that I got a penalty for cutting the corner - but in a 1 Lap Attack, I figured that there couldn't be any penalties, so I guessed that I must have just lost much more time than I thought...

However, when I tried the lap again, the ghost was now my last run (the one that registered 0.5s slower than my previous best)...

-

edit: Solved - I discovered that you do get penalties for ignoring track limits on 1 Lap Attack... got a 1 second penalty for cutting the final corner, but it kept the ghost anyway. The track limits at Road Atlanta do seem quite sketchy...

Last edited:
How on earth did polyphony not know that spectate was broken when they released this update? And how did they not fix their lobby stability/connectivity issues?

How on earth did polyphony not know that spectate was broken when they released this update? And how did they not fix their lobby stability/connectivity issues?
Because PD did not expect any problem with spectate camera because the camera works with everything prior 1.29

Because PD did not expect any problem with spectate camera because the camera works with everything prior 1.29
With their repeatedly proven diabolical version control in their SDK, you'd think PD might just quickly check. How many times must they introduce bugs before they get some communication across departments and some change control processes?

Check your garage. I’ve seen some people say they’ve received it despite no animation showing you receiving it!
Thank for the tip. I only open my roulette tickets once per month but I always keep an eye on how many have. I restarted the game on several days hoping the ticket would show up but it didn't. It's easy to tell by the date, I should have had 2 roulette tickets for 2 seperate days but I only had the Porsche extra ticket, plus I think the cafe tickets are always orange?? At any rate even after opening all 25 of my tickets I never got one for Honda.

Anyone else experiencing game crashes when starting certain "Human Comedy" endurance races. It's been going on for quite some time now. Hope its not my ps5 or ssd going bad or something.

Thank for the tip. I only open my roulette tickets once per month but I always keep an eye on how many have. I restarted the game on several days hoping the ticket would show up but it didn't. It's easy to tell by the date, I should have had 2 roulette tickets for 2 seperate days but I only had the Porsche extra ticket, plus I think the cafe tickets are always orange?? At any rate even after opening all 25 of my tickets I never got one for
I got a Sf19 honda for finishing the honda extra menu Instead of a ticket. Look for youre last acquired car in your garage.

I had a glitch yesterday where the replay camera starts below the track surface then raises back above to it's normal position.

I had a weird glitch in the Circuit Experience at Road Atlanta. On 1 Lap Attack, I beat my ghost but registered a slower time... I was 0.730 off a gold, but on this run I was about 0.5s up on my ghost, but I cut the last corner a bit tight and kind of 'bounced' across the line, but registered a time around 0.5s slower than my previous time... I figured that I must have missed the ghost speeding past and/or that I got a penalty for cutting the corner - but in a 1 Lap Attack, I figured that there couldn't be any penalties, so I guessed that I must have just lost much more time than I thought...

However, when I tried the lap again, the ghost was now my last run (the one that registered 0.5s slower than my previous best)...

-

edit: Solved - I discovered that you do get penalties for ignoring track limits on 1 Lap Attack... got a 1 second penalty for cutting the final corner, but it kept the ghost anyway. The track limits at Road Atlanta do seem quite sketchy...

Yep, I’ve noticed that behavior on other Lap Attack tracks. It’s very rare, because normally it just ends your run if you leave the track, but in some places you can incur time penalties. The game will add the penalty to your time and correctly withhold the trophy, but it will use that run as your new ghost if it crossed the finish line before your old ghost.

Another downgrade, bug, cost saving?!?
The inside of the wheels looks awfull…

28783548-C386-448F-8FA8-8E7B0D74D03B.jpeg

For comparison i took a picture from a youtube video a couple month ago.

C2273C5E-CEF7-40BF-9626-D7CA6F511A16.png

Last edited:
Yep, I’ve noticed that behavior on other Lap Attack tracks. It’s very rare, because normally it just ends your run if you leave the track, but in some places you can incur time penalties. The game will add the penalty to your time and correctly withhold the trophy, but it will use that run as your new ghost if it crossed the finish line before your old ghost.
I have never seen it before, but it happened three times in one session at Road Atlanta for me, including a 0.5s penalty mid-lap for 'Ignoring Track limits'...

I've been noticing my engine cut out for a very short time in some cars. Just tried Porsche at daily race A qualifying , It was a hired one so no idea why that happening.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I'm not sure if is it a bug or have something to do with hybrid car,
2014 Ferrari FXX K, fully customisable LSD, but stil i can't change any parameters of differential,
They are all grey,
any ideas?
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230301131127.jpg

@timekiller001 @Guffaluff

It seems if you are in the lobby before the race starts the spectator cam runs normal. Only by joining the lobby in a running race the camera is broken. I guess they try to fix the entry exit lag and it works so far, only if someone exit the race it lags a bit.
I think 1.30 update fixed it... my replay issue at Laguna Seca was fixed

Having an issue with the Paddle Shifters on a G29 racing wheel with GT7 on PS5. "Gear up" and "Gear Down" do not work at all even if I assign them to other buttons on the wheel. It works perfectly fine on a DualSense controller with no issues.

All of the buttons on the wheel work as you can use them in the menus, I've checked the firmware on the wheel is up to date. The gear shifter attachment works when plugged in, but I have unplugged it as I'd prefer to use the paddle shifters instead.

The absolute strangest part of it all is this only effects my profile on my PS5, if I log into another user on a fresh slate of GT7 the shifters work! It makes no sense why they simply do not work on my profile.

@marcocatena
Only a theorie, have you maped youre Controller in the ps5 system menü. Maybe it hase a conflict. Look for
Ps5/Settings>Accessories>controller(general)> controllers>custom buttom and disable custom button.

Last edited:
Option>controller>bottom right corner>restor default settings. Same for wheel.
Oh restoring default controls for the controller. Yeah already tried this, still didn't work.

I actually believe it has something to do with my saved data, but that is tied to my account because GT7 is online only and there is no way for me to fix that locally.

Oh restoring default controls for the controller. Yeah already tried this, still didn't work.

I actually believe it has something to do with my saved data, but that is tied to my account because GT7 is online only and there is no way for me to fix that locally.
Maybe deleting consol and cloud safe file but you will lose all youre safed replays pictures etc 🫣

Latest Posts

Back