Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

The 2016 Audi R8 just added doesn't show the rev counter changing color like in real life. Screenshot from an Autotopnl video vs Motogames R8 at redline. It's a bit of a weird omission when the LFA has it correctly implemented.

On PS5, any percentage of throttle in the Urus from gears 1-3 turns the controller into an earthquake simulator. I've tested it with both stock and tuned versions.
View attachment 1341220
The ingame Audi is set to Dynamic mode, when in the real video it is in Performance mode — maybe that's the reason? Like with the spoiler on 918 being either open or closed, not actively changing during the ride because it is in Race mode

The ingame Audi is set to Dynamic mode, when in the real video it is in Performance mode — maybe that's the reason? Like with the spoiler on 918 being either open or closed, not actively changing during the ride because it is in Race mode
Huh seems you're correct. Lights come on in performance mode but not dynamic.
I'll edit my old comment

I just had this bug in Scapes, I was suddenly able to move the car while in the camera tab, and at the same time unable to leave Scapes, take a photo, or switch tabs. I think I eventually got out by spamming the circle button

I was on a race yesterday and it rained for some time... the windshield wipers of the WRX Gr4 didn't activate, while the GTR was working as usual.

Not sure if it's really a bug, but the race was recorded.

Renault R4 spare wheel is missing :(

Untitled.png

Last edited:
A strange bug during my Daily C race today. On Fuji. After the pit stop lap 6 , i feel a lost of grip during 4 laps , around - 2 seconds by lap. Very strange .
A light touch on right wall entering the box but no damages or penalty... :confused:

A strange bug during my Daily C race today. On Fuji. After the pit stop lap 6 , i feel a lost of grip during 4 laps , around - 2 seconds by lap. Very strange .
A light touch on right wall entering the box but no damages or penalty... :confused:
I think it's due to the time changing and track cooling. I'm usually very good with braking, but my braking points were different every single lap.

I think it's due to the time changing and track cooling. I'm usually very good with braking, but my braking points were different every single lap.
This lost of grip was only for me. In front of me the other driver was laping the same during all the race , same with the followers. I've never feel this during any other same race.

This lost of grip was only for me. In front of me the other driver was laping the same during all the race , same with the followers. I've never feel this during any other same race.
I'm guessing but was there any rainy conditions during race?

Germany and Australia are listed as same region. This makes no sense because this two countrys are on the opposite side of the earth.
This failure is since release. Is this a kind of joke or are they just bad at geography?

Germany and Australia are listed as same region. This makes no sense because this two countrys are on the opposite side of the earth.
This failure is since release. Is this a kind of joke or are they just bad at geography?
Maybe they mixed up Australia and Austria which is a neighbor of Germany?

Split-screen bug:

When using two Fanatec DD+ Extreme wheels for split-screen racing, only the first wheel is recognized as a wheel by GT7. The 2nd wheel is treated as a normal controller, with no force-feedback.

Workaround:

Power off the first wheel while being within the game. After that, GT7 will detect the 2nd wheel properly. Then power the first wheel back on again. Then press the PS5 button on the first wheel to login. Now both wheels are properly detected as wheels and are working correctly with force-feedback.

Last edited:
1.43 introduced a bug where ffb gets weird coming out of cutscenes. Quickly cycling pause fixes it. Its kinda random, but regular. I now cycle pause out of every cut scene just to be safe.

Don't know if this has already been reported. Grid Order Slowest First doesn't work when changing room settings from a saved set.

Not sure if this a bug or feature, but after using the Reset ghost position option during a time trial and then later turning it off during the event (option then settings/ghost settings in the pause menu) does not reset the option - ghosts continue to reset after each sector. Exiting the event and restarting does confirm the change

Time Trial at Fuji International Speedway with GT-R Nismo GT3 '18.
Car dash shows fastest laps as 1.03's but lap figures showing 1.43's on 'race info'.
Similarly in race.
It appears the 0 on dash should be a 4 (in example above)

The left headlight on the Audi R8 LMS Evo Gr.3 is not working completely in racing/replay but it's fine in garage.

Attachments

• IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2208.JPG
    IMG_2208.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So I don't know if this has ever been reported earlier, as I figure this is likely an old bug, but the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 '15 has a livery bug where if driving in the interior view, if you had painted the mirrors via using a decal instead of using actual paint, the changes won't show up.

So basically, I paint the mirrors black via decals, and it shows fine in 3rd person, but the underlying paint is yellow, and will show as yellow when in 1st person

Back