Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

When is the end of world finals ?

Not been announced yet but is scheduled for "November" so any time from 1 November, expect that will be the next article that goes up
to confirm the date of the final since the finalists have been announced.

Not been announced yet but is scheduled for "November" so any time from 1 November, expect that will be the next article that goes up

The Online World Finals will be held in December. So PD writing at the beginning of Oktober.

Interesting. Maybe, we will have news for GT7 at this moment :)

Thank !

The Online World Finals will be held in December. So PD writing at the beginning of Oktober.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_4863603.html

Posted 15/10/20 and extract from article:

The Extra Stage Time Trial event, in which competitors race for additional places at the FIA Gran Turismo Championships 2020 Nations Cup Online Regional Finals, started on Thursday, 15 October.

Participants who qualify from the Extra Stage will join the top-ranking drivers from the 2020 Nations Cup Online Series at the Online Regional Finals due to be held in November.

Below is the list of the participants that have qualified for the Online Regional Finals through the 2020 Nations Cup Online Series.

So the final may be December but I was talking about the Regions finals and probably should have made clear.

Was a whole other thread really necessary? The article could have just been linked in one of the threads already discussing release date.
The news page creates a new thread for any new post.

We could merge them (and that can be a pain in the arse, redirecting the comments for an article to a new thread, especially if other articles already point to that thread), but this merits being on its own. The various launch date threads are all centred on speculation from unofficial sources (or shops' made-up dates), and this is for as close to official word as it gets.

mef
Having said that if it generates traffic on this website and keeps the lights on I don't mind it, as long there isn't too much 'soon' type articles.
The article only exists because an official source on the subject changed from just about silence to "Coming Soon". We're not in the habit of making up news as a pretext for an article, so there won't be "soon" articles unless there are "soon" comments from Sony/PD sources.

I have thought a lot, i now think maybe soon on tomorrow we could get the release Date:
Post was from 21., two days until the 23. on tomorrow, Month 11 maybe the launch?!
So in my opinion, the comming soon post was meant primarily for the Release date announce
Add: or they will maybe say us, That in November we will get news

Last edited:
We don’t know when the game is going to come out but when that day arrives, I will buy it digitally as soon as possible so that I can be one of the 1st people to play it. I will be grinding so much in the first few days in order for me to be able to afford expensive cars that other people won’t own in a lobby

I have thought a lot, i now think maybe soon on tomorrow we could get the release Date:
Post was from 21., two days until the 23. on tomorrow, Month 11 maybe the launch?!
So in my opinion, the comming soon post was meant primarily for the Release date announce
Add: or they will maybe say us, That in November we will get news

you were so wrong with all your thoughts about the Amazon shop bug.

PD is known for being slow and for having bad PR departement.

So, dream on but there also won‘t be any news tomorrow, esp. no release dates.

This game won‘t make it in 2020 - time to realise this finally.

I honestly wanna "cry". GT's posts are not funny anymore. Stay silent or give something, but don't show "placeholders under a blanket" that we are trying to find out what are they (oh a release date coming soon? Uh, wait a car list? No, tracks! Haha). :ouch:

Have you heard about AC Valhalla gone gold?

yap - and until you hear something like this from a GT7 / not even in your wildest dreams the game will be released.

My bet is still summer 2021 but could be also winter 2021 along with Forza 8.
Battle of the kings :cheers:

That's faaar tooo looong.... 6 year dev.

They can't make excuses anymore for long development like 6 years, they have decent hardware not like PS3 and mustn't release another barebones launch game which they are outsourcing now to benefit from the issue.

4 years or maybe 3 and half year's?

Late or mid 2021
Time will tell. PD takes forever. Remember we had a launch date for Sport and it got delayed a year. One year. I could see a delay for a month or two But a year. How jacked up was it they were trying to sell for 60.00. Let's see what happens. Don't get me wrong, I love Gran Turismo. I am hoping GT7 is an amazing successful game. Can't wait to play it.

Time will tell. PD takes forever. Remember we had a launch date for Sport and it got delayed a year. One year. I could see a delay for a month or two But a year. How jacked up was it they were trying to sell for 60.00. Let's see what happens. Don't get me wrong, I love Gran Turismo. I am hoping GT7 is an amazing successful game. Can't wait to play it.

True, there can possibly be a delay and year remember paying £65 for GT Sport at launch was quite disappointed with lack of content but was impressed with the quality... Also I think all the dlc payed it off well and I still play it after 3 years looks and plays great.

Back