Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Not been announced yet but is scheduled for "November" so any time from 1 November, expect that will be the next article that goes up
    to confirm the date of the final since the finalists have been announced.

2. GT714

GT714

I think PD do have a target release date in mind, but after delays from all previous games, they might have become very superstitious over giving a release date (only because of technology setbacks and increasing polygon count etc).

3. alex511

alex511

The Online World Finals will be held in December. So PD writing at the beginning of Oktober.

Auto motors likes this.
  4. Zlork

Zlork

Interesting. Maybe, we will have news for GT7 at this moment :)

Thank !

5. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_4863603.html

Posted 15/10/20 and extract from article:

The Extra Stage Time Trial event, in which competitors race for additional places at the FIA Gran Turismo Championships 2020 Nations Cup Online Regional Finals, started on Thursday, 15 October.

Participants who qualify from the Extra Stage will join the top-ranking drivers from the 2020 Nations Cup Online Series at the Online Regional Finals due to be held in November.

Below is the list of the participants that have qualified for the Online Regional Finals through the 2020 Nations Cup Online Series.

So the final may be December but I was talking about the Regions finals and probably should have made clear.

6. Theufcveteran

Theufcveteran

11th of February, 2023 :lol:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    RobbiefromBC likes this.
  7. TheHun99

TheHun99

295,275 minutes is 205 days. 205 days from June 11, 2020 (PS5 reveal) is January 1, 2021. Here you go, I solved it :cheers::cheers::cheers:

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

The news page creates a new thread for any new post.

We could merge them (and that can be a pain in the arse, redirecting the comments for an article to a new thread, especially if other articles already point to that thread), but this merits being on its own. The various launch date threads are all centred on speculation from unofficial sources (or shops' made-up dates), and this is for as close to official word as it gets.

The article only exists because an official source on the subject changed from just about silence to "Coming Soon". We're not in the habit of making up news as a pretext for an article, so there won't be "soon" articles unless there are "soon" comments from Sony/PD sources.

GTR365 and dwolff like this.
  9. Dave A

Dave A Premium

Genius.

TheHun99 likes this.
  10. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

Clever,I hope you're right.:tup:

Aero2000 and TheHun99 like this.
  11. GregDrou

GregDrou

What if its 11 Feburary of 2023

12. CoolJetta3

CoolJetta3

0.0% chance its out at launch. /thread

Canucks_9419 and sanrensho like this.
  13. alex511

alex511

I have thought a lot, i now think maybe soon on tomorrow we could get the release Date:
    Post was from 21., two days until the 23. on tomorrow, Month 11 maybe the launch?!
    So in my opinion, the comming soon post was meant primarily for the Release date announce
    Add: or they will maybe say us, That in November we will get news

14. MadMax97

MadMax97

Maybe June/July 2021, at worst late 2021.... at best early 2021... 2020 it's impossible

15. TheHun99

TheHun99

I obviously don’t believe that this would happen, it was just a fun way to react on Dave’s great post :)

Rob192005 likes this.
  16. NickXP

NickXP

We don’t know when the game is going to come out but when that day arrives, I will buy it digitally as soon as possible so that I can be one of the 1st people to play it. I will be grinding so much in the first few days in order for me to be able to afford expensive cars that other people won’t own in a lobby

17. Faultier

Faultier (Banned)

you were so wrong with all your thoughts about the Amazon shop bug.

PD is known for being slow and for having bad PR departement.

So, dream on but there also won‘t be any news tomorrow, esp. no release dates.

This game won‘t make it in 2020 - time to realise this finally.

18. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

Anything's better than the nothing we've had all these months.:lol:

GTR365 and TheHun99 like this.
  19. sirjim73

sirjim73

Fascinating. It's quite obviously a Stardate. Somewhere inbetween Zephram Cochran's first flight and Kirk's fight with the Gorn.

sanrensho, GTR365, Faultier and 2 others like this.
  20. IXON009

IXON009

I honestly wanna "cry". GT's posts are not funny anymore. Stay silent or give something, but don't show "placeholders under a blanket" that we are trying to find out what are they (oh a release date coming soon? Uh, wait a car list? No, tracks! Haha). :ouch:

21. JockeP22

JockeP22

People born in '60 turns 60 this year. Does that mean GT7 drops in 60 days confirmed?

ImaRobot, Faultier and TheHun99 like this.
  22. Faultier

Faultier (Banned)

Have you heard about AC Valhalla gone gold?

yap - and until you hear something like this from a GT7 / not even in your wildest dreams the game will be released.

My bet is still summer 2021 but could be also winter 2021 along with Forza 8.
    Battle of the kings :cheers:

23. CLowndes888

CLowndes888 Premium

Pretty sure we'll see an announcement either during or after the Regional Finals.

iMatazzie likes this.
  24. sundaydriving

sundaydriving

GT7 drops when there are 7 PS5s left to purchase.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    Nowax likes this.
  25. dimassa19

dimassa19

This Corona (Olga Souza) came from Brasil. :D

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Nowax likes this.
  26. Nowax

Nowax

I thought she was american... my mother love this kind of themes, she might wanna know that fact lol

dimassa19 likes this.
  27. dimassa19

dimassa19

Brazilian singer, but Italian group. ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Nowax likes this.
  28. ynot

ynot

Time will tell. PD takes forever. Remember we had a launch date for Sport and it got delayed a year. One year. I could see a delay for a month or two But a year. How jacked up was it they were trying to sell for 60.00. Let's see what happens. Don't get me wrong, I love Gran Turismo. I am hoping GT7 is an amazing successful game. Can't wait to play it.

29. Castrol96

Castrol96

True, there can possibly be a delay and year remember paying £65 for GT Sport at launch was quite disappointed with lack of content but was impressed with the quality... Also I think all the dlc payed it off well and I still play it after 3 years looks and plays great.

ynot likes this.
  30. Auditore

Auditore

Coming soon...But not THAT soon