Gran Turismo 7 pre-order at psn store

The anniversary Edition, i find a Bit loveless for a 25 year anniversary!
There should have been inside things from 25 years Gran Turismo history, That Sucks a bit
Yeah, the only thing I can figure is the music download will contain music from previous games.

The anniversary Edition, i find a Bit loveless for a 25 year anniversary!
There should have been inside things from 25 years Gran Turismo history, That Sucks a bit
Agree, i think content is not impressive..for a 25 anniversary!!!! :boggled::guilty:💰💰

Why so confusing? So is steelbook for PS4 version, my retailer eb games does not have it available yet (I will be checking daily), also on PlayStation store australia it only shows ps5 version of 25th Anniversary and no PS4 version. Also $10 upgrade to ps5 really? Upgrade should be free from PS4 to ps5 (like what Xbox do and smart delivery)

I'll get the 25th anniversary edition (Digital) for the exclusive Stealth car. Well, I think it's exclusive.

If it's not then I'll get the normal edition.

Seeing what people said about the tradition of starting with nothing in Gran Turismo games being a part of it, I'm gonna be getting the normal edition. Thanks guys!! 😸

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 “25th Anniversary Edition” and Pre-Order Details Revealed

The pre-order details and a special edition have been officially announced for Gran Turismo 7, along with pricing and bonus content. Two versions of GT7 will be available: the “Launch Edition” and the “25th Anniversary Edition”...
@Jordan 2 queries on the article "Roundup"...

Launch edition Digital - PS5 Version - are you sure this can be played on PS5 AND PS4? Dont think that's right (you need the Digital Deluxe edition for that?)

25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition - I'm assuming this has no PS5 disc if its digital... :lol: in fact, I think this is probably the version that should say "can be played on both PS4 and PS5?

EDIT - hope to see you at another UK event one day. Been a while since Orange Box in London 👍

Last edited:
This anniversuary edition looks so boring, like if it was made just for the sake of it :(

I've had both collector editions and Press kits from older GT Titles and they always came with some cool things like a scale model, keychain, a giant book full of game and automotive history and other bonuses. But this...and even the soundtrack is digital...missed opportunity for a great special edition and a rather boring set of bonus content. Everything besides those avatars is available for you to buy and win in the game anyway.

Where are those glory days of GT5's signature edition...25 years...have a steelbook ay!

Launch edition Digital - PS5 Version - are you sure this can be played on PS5 AND PS4? Dont think that's right (you need the Digital Deluxe edition for that?)
Yes. To quote the official site: “The PS5 digital version of the game will also include the PS4 version.”

25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition - I'm assuming this has no PS5 disc if its digital... :lol: in fact, I think this is probably the version that should say "can be played on both PS4 and PS5?
Yeah, the disc mention was a copy/paste fail, thanks for letting me know.

However, the 25th Anniversary Edition is not the only one which gives you access to both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game. You are only tied to the PS5 version if you purchase the disc-only PS5 Launch Edition.

IMO getting the deluxe edition ruins the experience of starting with nothing. I'm getting the standard edition and I'm not pre-ordering (yet anyway)
I agree and will be doing the same.

I've bought deluxe versions before and the extra credits/cars do make it too easy to progress when you first start out. To be honest, the additional content they are offering on the GT7 deluxe version isn't exciting me much anyway. The 15 year anniversary edition (GT6 I think) came with 15 decent cars all dressed in blue 15 year anniversary liveries, so this feels a little short on content by comparison.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to GT7 though..... and am hoping it may eventually include Pikes Peak and/or Isle of Mann tracks .....although I won't be holding my breath for that!!

Is there another way to get the RX-Vision Stealth Model besides this special edition? I'd be willing to pass on everything else. The Yaris isn't pink so I don't care about it.

Is there another way to get the RX-Vision Stealth Model besides this special edition? I'd be willing to pass on everything else. The Yaris isn't pink so I don't care about it.
You bet people will be making liveries of it day 1, so there's that. But I want it just for any potential unique name it might have in the garage.

You bet people will be making liveries of it day 1, so there's that. But I want it just for any potential unique name it might have in the garage.
Of course, and I imagine people will do the same with the Yaris. I just wondered if there would be another way to get it.

Think I will go digital and look for a used cheap 25th discversion some month after release. Would go disc directly when it was any special but even "only" 100 bucks for a "special" version without anything like modelcars at GT5 and Sport, keyhangers, usb-sticks, etc. is just a ripoff. Even the GT5 Collectors Ed had some postcards and the APEX-book and was cheaper with 80 bucks.

Last edited:
I dont know if anyone else has spotted it but with the included avatars for the special edition, there is an original White w/ black stripes Ford GT LM Spec II. Is this a hint that that car also got the premium treatment?

The stealth RX-Vision, Castrol Supra, and Living Legend Porsche are pre-order bonuses, so you can just preorder the standard version of the game and still get it.

To be honest, the avatars and soundtrack are the only things I'd actually want. Surely there will be a way to buy those separately at some point, right? Especially if we come to findout post launch that the soundtrack is really good. Other wise, seems like PD letting potential sales going to waste.

Last edited:
The stealth RX-Vision, Castrol Supra, and Living Legend Porsche are pre-order bonuses, so you can just preorder the standard version of the game and still get it.
I only wanted to know if there was another way of getting the stealth RX-Vision. It seems like the kind of car you couldn't get any other way just like the old Stealth Model and Chrome Line cars in GT5 (Though those were part of the vanilla GT6 roster) or the 15th Anniversary cars in 6. I figure there are other ways to obtain the Supra and 917.

£20 for
  • 1,500,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • Special Toyota GR Yaris
  • 30 PSN Avatars
  • Official soundtrack (Digital)
Is criminal.
At least the Aussie version gets 1,600,000 Cr. :sly:

Besides that, $110 Aussie bucks for the SE and $155 Aussie bucks for the 25th AE. I’ll have to take that as a nyeht.

I was talking with my son and I was telling him how I am planning on getting the standard edition. The 25th anniversary edition is kinda meh. Where is the scale model car and key ring? At least the Horizon Forbidden West has some nice pieces with its editions.

Dumb question with bad english about the 25th anniversary edition:

I am still quite itching my head here, so first would like to confirm, in its physics form it only available as a ps5 disc version and the ps4 version also included but only in digital form correct?

Currently i only owned ps4 and if i bought it only to download the digital ps4 version and sold the ps5 disc for a quick cashback, will i still be able to play the ps4 digital version just fine? I mean do i need a load the disc to ps5 with psn account first to be able to download the ps4 ver.?

Sorry if it a bit confusing 😅

Was really excited to see a new "Signature Edition" of GT7 with that 1:43 model car, a book about GT cars, a key chain, and much more
C'mon Kaz, bring the glory days of GT5 back!
1632254477105.png

Dumb question with bad english about the 25th anniversary edition:

I am still quite itching my head here, so first would like to confirm, in its physics form it only available as a ps5 disc version and the ps4 version also included but only in digital form correct?

Currently i only owned ps4 and if i bought it only to download the digital ps4 version and sold the ps5 disc for a quick cashback, will i still be able to play the ps4 digital version just fine? I mean do i need a load the disc to ps5 with psn account first to be able to download the ps4 ver.?

Sorry if it a bit confusing 😅
Hey there
So your first question - If you buy the DISC version of 25th Anniversary, will get the PS5 disc + PS4 code

Second question - Well that's interesting but I don't think the PS4 is able to recognize/read a PS5 disc, so I don't think it's necesary they'll ask us to put the PS5 disc on the PS4

I'm tempting to buy the 25th Anniversary edtion on a retailer shop because I really want to get the steelbook + Polyphony deserves my money

I hope I did help

Back