Gran Turismo 7 pre-order at psn store

Hey there
So your first question - If you buy the DISC version of 25th Anniversary, will get the PS5 disc + PS4 code

Second question - Well that's interesting but I don't think the PS4 is able to recognize/read a PS5 disc, so I don't think it's necesary they'll ask us to put the PS5 disc on the PS4

I'm tempting to buy the 25th Anniversary edtion on a retailer shop because I really want to get the steelbook + Polyphony deserves my money

I hope I did help
Thank you for your reply, for the last part i mean do i need to insert the disc to a ps5 with my psn account first to be registered as a legit owner of the physical copy and then allowed to download the ps4 digital ver? Or do i only need to redeem a psn code to be able to play it?

If that's the case, currently i am planning to buy the 25th edition only for the ps4 digital ver. And sold the disc immediately for roughly 80% of the value to my friend who already owned ps5 😂

I'll pass on preorder bonuses and just get the base game whenever. The special Yaris livery and RX-Vision Stealth Model are something but I'm sure people will make replicas of the liveries soon enough.

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition (+6 stealth cars)

Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition (+5 Exclusive cars that you can't get just by playing the game)

Gran turismo 6 Collector's Edition (+20 exclusive cars)

Gran Turismo Sport Collector's edition, (which isn't even a fully-packed and numbered GT title, but rather a spin-off)

And then comes the 25'th anniversuary, and all they can offer for a dedicated hardcore fan is...a premium steelbok in a cardboard sleeve! (I'm not mentioning digital stuff, it's almost nothing, and I'd prefer my soundtrack on some physical media, and you have it in the game anyway)

Last edited:
£20 for
  • 1,500,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • Special Toyota GR Yaris
  • 30 PSN Avatars
  • Official soundtrack (Digital)
Is criminal.
I'll admit I made the mistake of getting the Special edition GTS at launch. The best thing about it was the store was giving out real fuzzy dice with the game, and those dice are still in hanging from my rear-view mirror to this day.

We need a special edition like gt5's signature edition!
41BDYP7Wk1L._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingFIVE,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,3...png

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition (+6 stealth cars)

Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition (+5 Exclusive cars that you can't get just by playing the game)

Gran turismo 6 Collector's Edition (+20 exclusive cars)

Gran Turismo Sport Collector's edition, (which isn't even a fully-packed and numbered GT title, but rather a spin-off)

And then comes the 25'th anniversuary, and all they can offer for a dedicated hardcore fan is...a premium steelbok in a cardboard sleeve! (I'm not mentioning digital stuff, it's almost nothing, and I'd prefer my soundtrack on some physical media, and you have it in the game anyway)
I really wish you wouldn't have posted this because I just went off and snagged a used but unopened GT5 Collector's Edition. Gotta love the internet! :lol:

The 25th Anniversary Edition is pretty poor value in my opinion. An additional $20 for priceless digital-only "extras" and the soundtrack doesn't even come on a physical disc; I wonder how they're going to distribute that, and from what I've heard from previous PlayStation games, it'll be a code you redeem on a website then you can download it. Unless it has DRM attached, who's to stop people from sharing it elsewhere; even less points given if it's not lossless for collectors.

I think I'll be sticking with the PS4 Launch Edition, and wait for more details down the road.

Interesting how they've just pretended they didn't mark GT6 in 2013 as the 15th anniversary, which would make 2022 the 24th anniversary, not 25. Because they were going off the WW release of GT1 in 1998.

Guess they decided to change back to the JP release date of 97 for marketing reasons.

15th Anniversary > 25th Anniversary. Between the Viper, Audi Quatro and Audi LMP Anniversary editions alone in GT6 I had over 1,600 miles driven. Now it seems like there are no changes to the 25th Anniversary editions and far fewer in total. I really want GT7 to be as good as the classic games but as more information comes out, it seems to lose more and more ground to them.
Hopefully Amazon, Walmart, Gamestop, etc. will release better pre order deals.

As I'm playing my GT7-PS4 version and being last in all Sport Mode entries and excluded from lobbies, due to my slow loading times, I'll be waiting to see what
the unicorn PS5 GT7 bundle will look like. I'm guessing that'd be a $1500 special edition.

That deluxe edition is seriously disappointing. Throw in some studio made PD themed anniversary liveries (loved the old ones) and 100% more credits, you've got a deal.

losing hope of any vr content at launch. All feels a bit rushed.
Gt 7 prologue.
GT7 has dynamic time, dynamic weather and full 3d cloud simulation, there isn't going to be any PSVR1 support where the game has to run at 90+ fps :lol: Nothing about this is prologue.

I'm pretty certain they are working on PSVR2 support for PS5 whenever VR2 launches, and hopefully it's a full-game scale support unlike GTSport's limited mode that was obviously held back by PS4 hardware.

Still pre-ordered the 25th anniversary edition but very disappointed that now that I'm old enough with a job to be able to actually buy the Collector's edition that I've been really looking forward to buy for GT, it seems we aren't going to get it this time :(
Hopefully as we get closer to launch they end up revealing another version? 🤞

losing hope of any vr content at launch. All feels a bit rushed.
Gt 7 prologue.
Are people just going to call every game PD release a prologue going forward if it's missing something? GTS wasn't a prologue, GT7 isn't a prologue. It's only a prologue if PD call it one. The clue is in the name. This is what PD are presenting as GT7, the full game. Judge it accordingly.

Why so confusing? So is steelbook for PS4 version, my retailer eb games does not have it available yet (I will be checking daily), also on PlayStation store australia it only shows ps5 version of 25th Anniversary and no PS4 version. Also $10 upgrade to ps5 really? Upgrade should be free from PS4 to ps5 (like what Xbox do and smart delivery)
I walked into my local EB and the guy put through an anniversary edition pre order for me. He had to do some magic on his end because their system doesn't technically have the codes until tomorrow (22/09), so I'd say try them again tomorrow and it should be fine.

Why so confusing? So is steelbook for PS4 version, my retailer eb games does not have it available yet (I will be checking daily), also on PlayStation store australia it only shows ps5 version of 25th Anniversary and no PS4 version. Also $10 upgrade to ps5 really? Upgrade should be free from PS4 to ps5 (like what Xbox do and smart delivery)
The 25th anniversary edition includes both the PS4 and PS5 version. I agree it’s annoying that they now charge extra to upgrade to the PS5 version if you buy the PS4 version first though

I'm gonna pre-order the digital deluxe edition, $1,600,000 + 4 cars sounds pretty good and the 917 Living Legend looks really cool.

To those that pre-ordered the edition with the 30 AVATARS, do you have access to them immediately, or do we have to wait until March 2022?
Not available yet (I preordered the anniversary edition, btw). The preload date is 2/24, so probably on that date.

Though it would be nice if they released the soundtrack early so I can get my Daiki Kasho fix this year, lol. Been far too long since his music in GT6, really.

The anniversary Edition, i find a Bit loveless for a 25 year anniversary!
There should have been inside things from 25 years Gran Turismo history, That Sucks a bit
Totally agree. Quite a lacklustre physical pre-order package. Missing all the physical books/collectables the older pre-order stuff had that made them more special.

Last edited:
Back