Gran Turismo 7 pre-order at psn store

So I guess this means these cars will be in the game as well?
Most notably, the Evo VI TME, which hasn't been confirmed yet?
1632233962033.png

Last edited:
Tried to pre-order. Not allowing as yet. Haven't seen a reason why not.

It's Wednesday the 22nd for me. Still can't pre-order.

Last edited:
I see that people who buy the disc version of the 25th Anniversary Edition get 500,000 less credits to start the game.
Instead of a steelcase you get an extra 500k credit.. lol

For a 25th anniversary edition it would have been nice if it were packaged like GT5s collectors edition. I loved all the info in the Apex book plus diecast GTR etc.. maybe they'll do a collectors edition?

Last edited:
The Australian pricing is a bit much....
View attachment 1081905
View attachment 1081906

Same set of prices on the Canadian store. C$109.99 = A$118.78. Even if you add tax to the Canadian price @13%, it is still only A$134
I'd have to assume that the market is smaller or shipping costs are higher to Australia? Sort of like how many goods and shipping to Hawaii and Alaska are always really expensive.

Don’t know what to preorder. PS5s are still out of stock everywhere. Maybe I’ll just get the PS4 version and then later get the ps5 when I can lol

Haha I didn't even notice the digital part, but yeah maybe Sony is taking a page out of Ticketmaster's playbook.
It is just the Australia tax. Companies have been doing it for years. There was an example where somebody showed that it was cheaper to fly from Sydney to LA and buy a copy of Photoshop from Best Buy there than it was to just buy it in Australia.

I'll likely try and get the 25th Anniversary disc edition from a small retailer here.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 “25th Anniversary Edition” and Pre-Order Details Revealed

The pre-order details and a special edition have been officially announced for Gran Turismo 7, along with pricing and bonus content. Two versions of GT7 will be available: the “Launch Edition” and the “25th Anniversary Edition”...
Damn I didn't know you had an affiliate link for buying the game! That's definitely worth promoting more. I'd been scrambling to find hard copy pre-orders and snagged mine straight from Sony before your article went up.

Back