GRAN TURISMO 7 - RADICAL SR3 SL 2013 ONE-MAKE SERIES - LOBBY SATURDAYS @ 7:30P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME

I will test a few things and see if the consumption rate of x3 gets close to empty. Trying to Gold the European Cup 600PP with the stock Radical on SH tires makes me think it has the pace. Not enough power on the straight to run down the '17 NSX but it flies in the corners.

@Pigems I agree with you about the Radical. When I used it for the Brands Hatch Circuit Experience...it was like finding a gem in all the rough at title launch.

Last edited:
I will test a few things and see if the consumption rate of x3 gets close to empty. Trying to Gold the European Cup 600PP with the stock Radical on SH tires makes me think it has the pace. Not enough power on the straight to run down the '17 NSX but it flies in the corners.

@Pigems I agree with you about the Radical. When I used it for the Brands Hatch Circuit Experience...it was like finding a gem in all the rough at title launch.
You don't need to test every track. Just the tracks with high average speeds. For you current schedule. I would recommend testing new fuel settings at WSIR - Big Willow, Goodwood, Broad Bean Raceway, and Monza.

It works. About 20% fuel left and plenty of tire wear. I guess it's up to everyone on here then. Increase the wear and consumption to x3? Yay or Nay?
Before I say okay. Did anyone test fuel mileage with automatic shifting? Since automatic shifting uses more fuel. Sorry I forgot mention it earlier. Also was fuel mileage testing was done without any fuel savings. Just pushing the car for the entire run.

Last edited:
Looks like your consumption is about the same as mine. 7 laps is roughly 25% fuel. Should be a 21 lap race. I like the wear at x3 but one bad off or lock up and uneven wear is guaranteed.

@Cold Warrior No idea as I don't use automatic anymore. However, there is at least 20% fuel left after running for 30 minutes without fuel saving. I don't see the automatic using up that much extra gas. Would using auto-drive with automatic be any indicator? I remember people used to do that for testing tire wear in G.T. Sport.

Anyone else trying the stock Radical on the European Championship 600PP or the World Touring Car Championship 600PP?

Last edited:
Looks like your consumption is about the same as mine. 7 laps is roughly 25% fuel. Should be a 21 lap race. I like the wear at x3 but one bad off or lock up and uneven wear is guaranteed.

@Cold Warrior No idea as I don't use automatic anymore. However, there is at least 20% fuel left after running for 30 minutes without fuel saving. I don't see the automatic using up that much extra gas. Would using auto-drive with automatic be any indicator? I remember people used to do that for testing tire wear in G.T. Sport.

Anyone else trying the stock Radical on the European Championship 600PP or the World Touring Car Championship 600PP?
I haven't driven in automatic for almost a year and half but, you got to think if someone else joins who still runs with automatic shifting. When I ran automatic on GTS. I was couple of laps short on fuel of someone who was using manual shifting with the same car. Automatic shifting misses out on a lot of the basic fuel savings tricks since it always redlines before shifting up.

Another thing to be considered of that learn I from racing against. You're driving style also tends to be naturally very efficient. Not everyone's driving is so environmentally friendly.

P.S. There's a possible money making invention idea for someone who is mechanically inclined. An automatic sports transmission that knows when and where to shift. You can call it smart shift or whatever dump name you come up with. I request 10% for the idea.

I haven't tried the Radical in either of those yet. I had some difficulty with WTC 600 series. I eventually won it with Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16. Weighed it down to get passed the 600 pp limit. Even in the extra weight and on SH car has so much grip. Best RWD road car I've found in the wet so far. This car is more broken than in was GTS since the 4 wheel steering actually works as it should.

Oh I'm sorry to inform you. I might not be able to make it tonight after all. While I'm on tonight. I'm probably going to be out of the house during our races.

I did some testing before I got off. It's a little close but, even with automatic shifting I think x3 fuel. I would definitely check some of the other tracks.

Round 3 is scored and an updated PDF is on Post #3. You TPC guys are taking over the series!

@Cold Warrior There is always next week. I think you would have liked the race today with x3 wear and consumption. Other than a crappy host connection, a few frustrated members trying to connect to the lobby from 7:30-8:10 with connection timeout errors and starting about 40 minutes late...it went off without a hitch. XD

One thing I should mention that people may not be aware of. Stopping on track during a race brings out a caution flag, and caution flags mean people cannot pass in that section of the track without incurring a penalty. So it would be best to avoid this as it affects those people that are still racing.

One thing I should mention that people may not be aware of. Stopping on track during a race brings out a caution flag, and caution flags mean people cannot pass in that section of the track without incurring a penalty. So it would be best to avoid this as it affects those people that are still racing.
I wanted to bring that up as well. In the event of damage or the need to leave for a minute or two, please utilize the pit area.

By pitting and not selecting tires, your car will sit in the pits for the duration. When ready to rejoin, select No Change and No Fuel to rejoin quickly.
I'm not a big fan of players camping on the track for qualifying either. Since you can still get penalties for passing. You can exit to the pits in practice and qualifying. Just as long as your car is still entered on the track pass Gran Turismo's regulation check.

I'm not a big fan of players camping on the track for qualifying either. Since you can still get penalties for passing. You can exit to the pits in practice and qualifying. Just as long as your car is still entered on the track pass Gran Turismo's regulation check.
I have noticed that the faster players usually pull off of the track after they set a fast lap but it doesn't create "Yellow Flag - No Passing" areas that I have noticed. This is only in qualifying though as everyone usually pulls off and is doing donuts together after about 5 or 6 laps of qualifying. At RBR and Big Willow, I didn't receive flag notices when people were parked off track at T1 and T2 during qualifying.

Has anyone else noticed No Passing zones during our qualifying when others are parked off of the track?

Hi everyone. The Bathurst 12 Hour just started live streaming on Youtube!!! Finally, after two years of no Bathurst, it's back!!!

On another note about tonight, it's Round 4 at Autopolis with x3 wear and consumption. Kermit is out for tonight, CW is in. How is it looking for everyone else? @fastone371 @Pigems @The359 @Redneckchef @Drex124 @Endless-Wilso

@bloodyboyblue The wear and consumption has been increased to x3 if you would like to try the series again. The last race at Big Willow was tough.

Back