Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.31 is Now Available

• Thread starter Noname0529
  • 1,290 comments
From this video you can easily tell that this is clearly fake 120fps, they just adapted the VR interpolation tech to flat screen :

gt7-fake-120fps.png

I really don't get how people could think that suddenly their PS5 could be twice powerful with no hardware upgrade :confused:

Last edited:
Car Prices:

• Audi RS5 Turbo DTM ’19 - 1,000,000 Cr.
  • Mazda 3 X Burgundy Selection ’19 - 37,000 Cr.
  • Porsche 959 ’87 - 1,750,000 Cr.
  • Porsche Carrera GTS (904) ’64 - 2,500,000 Cr.
  • Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge ’18 - 75,000 Cr.

Race Payouts:

Nurburgring
  • Japanese 4WD Challenge 600 (Sprint - 3 laps) - 40,000 Cr.
  • World Touring Car 800 (Endurance - 3 laps) - 200,000 Cr.
Kyoto Driving Park
  • Porsche Cup (Yamagiwa - 5 laps) - 70,000 Cr.
Tokyo Expressway
  • Japanese 4WD Challenge 600 (East Clockwise - 2 laps) - 37,000 Cr.
Extra Menu Prizes

• Toyota Family Cars: 4-star Roulette Ticket
  • Ford GT: 6-star Roulette Ticket
Thank you. Car prices are high this time. Shame the WTC 800 event on Nürburging Endurance has a bad payout. At least 600,000 Cr. would have been nice.

It may be placebo or not remembering, but it feels like they improved the haptic feedback on the DualSense. Took the 458 GT3 out for some laps and the gear shifts have a very satisfying ~chunk~.

It also feels like cars turn a bit easier than before, and the back sliding out was a bit more telegraphed. Could again be placebo
Not commenting on any change, but if you don't already then either connect some headphones or mute the mic. This increases the haptic feedback on the dualsense.

There's something I don't get with the new extra café menus, the Toyota one ask me to get a Prius, I have already bought one and it is in my collection. Shouldn't it be validated ? I sold the car since, but it is in my collection.

Same for the Ford GT '06

Do I have to buy those cars again ?

so you’re using intermediate tyres on a bone dry track? in that situation they should wear out quickly.
Before the update I always started on inters and changed to a fresh set end of lap 4.

Just easier for me this way; don't have to think about compound and never ran the tyres down.

Post-update, I've no idea. Based on others' posts it sounds like they've nerfed this "ability".

There's something I don't get with the new extra café menus, the Toyota one ask me to get a Prius, I have already bought one and it is in my collection. Shouldn't it be validated ? I sold the car since, but it is in my collection.

Same for the Ford GT '06

You have to have the car in the garage.

Nahh that's dead. when I picked it the pp jump to 775pp or something.
I'll have to find another place to grind, and it seems that Le Mans is not an option anymore either.

Don't care if some players find those race so easy they can win with a Daemio, I am not that good, so getting credits is not easy for me.

Same for the Ford GT '06

You need to own it. Annoying as this is what happened to me with the Pork menu before, I had to re-buy one of the 911s that I care so little about

I'll have to find another place to grind, and it seems that Le Mans is not an option anymore either.

Don't care if some players find those race so easy they can win with a Daemio, I am not that good, so getting credits is not easy for me.
Why not ?

If you have the car, use the RA272. Last I tried the car, it did the job just fine.

Last edited:

Sardegna with detuned Gr2 car is still a good choice.
Or event with detuned older Group C car.

Not commenting on any change, but if you don't already then either connect some headphones or mute the mic. This increases the haptic feedback on the dualsense.
Good to know! I haven't changed my audio settings though. It's on by default and I don't use headphones.

Good to know! I haven't changed my audio settings though. It's on by default and I don't use headphones.
Then hit the mute button on the controller and give it a whirl. They dull the effect so it doesn't interfere with the onboard mic, but when it's muted it lets the full power hit you. It's a PITA on Tokyo's highways, but everywhere else it's mega.

Same for the Ford GT '06

Yeah, that "option" was introduced in the last update (1.29) where you actually must have the car in the garage to complete the extra menu. No matter if you had it at some point and have it in the collector count.

Oh oh they nerved the sf19 to death. It reach only 271 kmh 😞 that cars feels horrible right now😞 no metter witch righthight or aero setting. Holy what you have done PD???

@ro_har_
Gr.2

Last edited:
It may be placebo or not remembering, but it feels like they improved the haptic feedback on the DualSense. Took the 458 GT3 out for some laps and the gear shifts have a very satisfying ~chunk~.

It also feels like cars turn a bit easier than before, and the back sliding out was a bit more telegraphed. Could again be placebo
Nope, it's in the update notes.

30pp loss on the sf19 and it drive like ****
Holy that car is not useable anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, if you're lucky enough to have PSVR2 and a wheel, try the Audi DTM in the new WTC800 Nurb race for me. I only have a controller with no VR and was still speechless. The day variation looks incredible, and what a car...

Did they had the race leaderboard to psvr2?
Guys, if you're lucky enough to have PSVR2 and a wheel, try the Audi DTM in the new WTC800 Nurb race for me. I only have a controller with no VR and was still speechless. The day variation looks incredible, and what a car...

You have to have the car in the garage.
Great
You need to own it. Annoying as this is what happened to me with the Pork menu before, I had to re-buy one of the 911s that I care so little about
What's the point to be able to sell cars then, you never know if you'll need it one day, even if it is a sausage like the Prius :mad:
Yeah, that "option" was introduced in the last update (1.29) where you actually must have the car in the garage to complete the extra menu. No matter if you had it at some point and have it in the collector count.
Fantastic... now credits are harder to get and you'd better not sale useless or unwanted cars.
Sardegna with detuned Gr2 car is still a good choice.
Or event with detuned older Group C car.
Yep, that's my main option now, but I have to remember how to win this event. The last times I tried I was off pace or bad strategy, not sure, but far from being able to win.

Took a test shot comparing the 60hz and 120hz modes. 120hz mode clearly drops some LOD and resolution and feels really good. I can't get a framerate readout on my display so I'm interested to see professional analysis soon but I really don't think there's any interpolation tomfoolery going on. The drops to image quality are significant enough to warrant easily doubling the framerate.

Loving the new Audi

Last edited:
Back