Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.31 is Now Available

• Thread starter Noname0529
  • 1,290 comments
Physics update seems to have increased the speed of cars at the top end by a few km/h...

Also, base downforce figures for the Veyron and Chiron have changed, Veyron went from 90/90 to 0/100 and Chiron from 50/0 to 50/100 :confused:

I like when the DRS Enbled flashes in the readout.
20970610056730772 2.jpg

Love seeing the positive comments on the Audi. But here's my question now: How does it compare against the '16 GT500 cars over one lap?

Car Prices:

• Audi RS5 Turbo DTM ’19 - 1,000,000 Cr.
  • Mazda 3 X Burgundy Selection ’19 - 37,000 Cr.
  • Porsche 959 ’87 - 1,750,000 Cr.
  • Porsche Carrera GTS (904) ’64 - 2,500,000 Cr.
  • Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge ’18 - 75,000 Cr.
Inflation really hit the Mazda and the R5 hard. I'm surprised the 959 is as "cheap" as it is; it must be the Komfort version.

If anyone has the current (today's, not yesterday's) suggested retail prices for the Escudo and R92CP engines (which I don't have on either account), and the current price of a new engine/body for the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO (which I also don't have on either account), I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Switched to RM tyres and updated my downforce levels to what they were pre-update for Gr3 Suzuka and it feels very similar to the pre-update RH setup. Performance and wear of RM may be where RH used to be before the update tweaks.

Anyone playing this on a monitor? Still debating on buying a PS5. Would 120hz and VRR through HDMI 2.0 work on a 1440p high refresh rate monitor that supports Freesync and G-Sync?

Last edited:
Inflation really hit the Mazda and the R5 hard. I'm surprised the 959 is as "cheap" as it is; it must be the Komfort version.

If anyone has the current (today's, not yesterday's) suggested retail prices for the Escudo and R92CP engines (which I don't have on either account), and the current price of a new engine/body for the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO (which I also don't have on either account), I'd appreciate it.
Ferrari 250 GTO
Body : 24 mil
Engine : 10 mil

Escudo and R92CP
Body and engine : NA

Anyone playing this on a monitor? Still debating on buying a PS5. Would 120hz and VRR through HDMI 2.0 work on a 1440p high refresh rate monitor that supports Freesync and G-Sync?
I don't believe so. PS's implementation of VRR uses the HDMI 2.1 standard, not AMD's FreeSync.
Ferrari 250 GTO
Body : 24 mil
Engine : 10 mil

Escudo and R92CP
Body and engine : NA
That's one question answered. I was looking for the suggested retail price of the Escudo and R92CP engine swaps since I don't have either engine (though I do have both cars).

But 120hz mode should work? Just without VRR?
I do believe so. I didn't try it on my 1440p monitor (which goes to 165 Hz and uses FreeSync Premium Pro) because I don't feel like digging behind my small 4K TV (32" Samsung Q60A, which is limited to 60 Hz and no VRR, but at least it has HDR).

How difficult is the fixing their website in Collection section... :confused: :confused:
I can't see all of my collection of liveries but only the first page..
And i can't see the liveries that suit in widebodied cars...
For the end how difficult is the classification by car in our Collection section
12 months passed.....and every month i hope that something will change...

Last edited:
RS5 sound is indeed way off, assume it will be fixed in the next patch. But the car seems like a joy to drive. Can't wait to get behind the wheel tonight!

Well My McLaren vgt car got better it was at 799pp wise before the update and after the update it went down to 762pp so I was able to reduce weight down to 0 and increase power to 700hp its my main grind car for Sardegna.

On the other hand can someone explain the new physics to me I notice with the vgt it now corners alot tighter then before needing me to slow down more.

Back