Gran Turismo Concept 2001

• Thread starter danshop
  • 27 comments
yeah i got my ps2 modded... and i have a sharkport. i tried to hybrid my cars i dont think im doing the right thing cause their not fast enough..

Attachments

• gtc013ahsave2720046700.sps
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
I'll take a look at it later on, and see if I can tell anything. Unfortunately, I don't have a modded PS2 so I can't try it out.

Ok, well I played around with your save a bit and added a feew hybrids. try them out and let me know if they work.

Attachments

• gtctrial.sps
    97.5 KB · Views: 11
yeah they did work some of the cars... and im at 75% complete. but i need some rally hybrids. everytime i make 1 it just changes the car. how do you know which part to put n stuff? i'll post another save soon hope u can help me out w/ the rally hybrids. thanks!!!

FP, here's one U can try. I'm not really sure what U meant by fully modded AI cars, but I was running this in arcade at the Pro level and lapping the other car, so U may want to tone down the HP a bit. I think it has about 498 or so right now. Let me know what U think.

Attachments

• speed 6 rally.zip
    849 bytes · Views: 10
i totally mess up the line up of my cars.. half of my concept cars when i race them their different cars. is there anyway that i could fix this? put them all back the way their so posse to be? and just have 3 hybrids? one rally car and 1 street car and the Toyota pod...

Toyota Pod - can u hybrid this car without changing the body

Toyota RSC - hybrid rally car

Honda Dual note - hybrid without changing the body

THANKS!!!

Attachments

• gtc013ahsave2102126700.sps
    97.5 KB · Views: 9
Sure it's possible, i could do it for U, but I have no idea what order they're supposed to be in. As for the other question, I would think it would be possible to hybrd the pod, and the dual Note with out changing the body, but of course for me that's only speculation, as I have nothing to base it on, and as far as the RSC, U have several of them hybrided on the save, do U want to keep one of them as a hybrid, or build a new one? If U want to give me a list of the order the cars should be in, and tell me what type of specs U would be looking for on the hybrids I'll give it a shot if U like.

ok i tried to race all my concept cars and regular cars and rally. everything is mess up. i didn't know its that bad. what i'll do is just fix it myself. i think i kinda know how to do it. then when everything is back the way its so posse to be. i'll posse my save again. so u can help me out with the cars i want u 2 hybrid for me. thanks 4d time again..:)

heydu the line up their so posse to be in is in my first save... just copy the order they are in that save to my last save. cause i was looking at my old save last night while am playing the game then i found out that its the same line up that's in the game..:D

Ok the hybrid for the pod is very cool. the Dual Note freezes the game, doesn't even load. the RSC Rally is still the same no improvements. the line up for the concept cars are all good. the regular cars are fine. my dream cars and race cars wont run. I think am just going to start all over again with my game save hehehe. Its just to much work now fixing everything and all. thank you for all you're help! I'll just get GTC 2002 Tokyo- Geneva.:)

Heydu, geez these hybrids are great! The Tuscan looks like a Dakar Rally Car and the PT's look like Trekking vehicles :D. Really really very great work 👍 ;)...

Thanks, glad U liked them. I've been having some fun with them myself, and I built one out of a Storm that's pretty good, andI think I'll build another tonight. maybe I'll post them later on.

You know something funny. I took the PT to the Pro 4WD race to see how it would do. When I went into the pits it lifted up the car but the wheels still touched the ground :lol:. 250mm would do that huh? :lol: Great hybriding, I would buy you a trophy or something but I dont have any money
cheerful.gif

That is funny:lol: . I never tried any of them on tarmac. Here is a few more. A Storm rally, RX8 rally and Miata rally. The Miata is low HP, 314 I think, but is fun to drive.:D

BTW, I like the new avitar!;)

Attachments

• more rally.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi guys. Would any of you happen to have a save with the hidden cars of GTC 2001. I have tryed many times with no success. And even more I'm told that the cars that the 38th version of MK's editor shows as hidden cars ar not for GTC 2001 rather from 2002. Anyways can anyone help?

Back