Gran Turismo Skills - What Cars can you win from this?

• Thread starter F40LM
  • 21 comments

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
I won this game like 5 times but its never given me any cars, what cars can you get from this or are you suppose to win from this?

I won this game like 5 times but its never given me any cars, what cars can you get from this or are you suppose to win from this?

you only win money in this game. you have to buy all the cars yourself, no prize cars

There is suppose to be a DLC code you get from this game I shown in the link

There is suppose to be a DLC code you get from this game I shown in the link

You can download the cars right from the PSN store IIRC. They'll appear in the dealerships once you got the DLC.

You can download the cars right from the PSN store IIRC. They'll appear in the dealerships once you got the DLC.

You aren't understanding what I am saying, I am not talking about any DLC from PS Store.

You are suppose to get a DLC code for a car in Gran Turismo PSP if you win the game on a website, you haven't acknowledged the game on the website at all?

You aren't understanding what I am saying, I am not talking about any DLC from PS Store.

You are suppose to get a DLC code for a car in Gran Turismo PSP if you win the game on a website, you haven't acknowledged the game on the website at all?

Well, i'm sorry then. I'm just trying to help you out.

There are 2 cars that only can be downloaded trought PS3
the Buggati Veyron and the Chevy ZR1 ,
The others (GT by Citroen,Countach'74,GTR VSpec,McLaren SLR , Enzo) those are on PSP PS Store ;)

I hope I helped.

I think that was for a special color car (Red SLR?). I never got a code (Europe only?) and I think the game is long gone by now. I think you still had to hook the PSP up to the PS3 to enter the code and download the car, at least that is how the pre-order cars worked (until they were all released on PSN).

I think that was for a special color car (Red SLR?). I never got a code (Europe only?) and I think the game is long gone by now. I think you still had to hook the PSP up to the PS3 to enter the code and download the car, at least that is how the pre-order cars worked (until they were all released on PSN).
I've been playing GT PSP for nearly two years (Already?), and the only DLC I've heard of is Five Car Package (Red SLR, Orange Countach, Yellow Enzo:drool:, Blue GT-R, and Orange GTbyCitroen:yuck:).

Read my post petrolhead to see which codes exist and why can't you find them all from psp ps store ;)

I downloaded the Buggati and couldn't get it to show up ingame becuase I have a EU Gamesave, so the dream of having all 7 DLC cars may not come true unless you know how to make it work by editing the name e.g SPMODEL5.PSP > SPMODEL6.PSP and its values maybe somehowie or if you can hybrid them, which I can't do anymore :'(

1. Citroën GT ‘08 Yellow
4310689697_d7b1ab6651.jpg

4311427930_04402cf649.jpg

2. Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 Arancio
4310689783_162f3b141e.jpg

4310689839_8f9fd971fb.jpg

3. Nissan GT-R SpecV ‘09 Metallic Blue
4311427722_2ddf29eff8.jpg

4311427758_9c4e495c29.jpg

4. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ‘03 Red
4310709771_cacb0df250.jpg

4310709729_8d233c9356.jpg

5. Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02 Giallo Modena
4311427798_59d24d14b6.jpg

4310689639_fb7ae840d4.jpg

6. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ’09 Black
3884068101_95cba6fe57.jpg

3884067419_dd3ce26117.jpg

3884067873_5246943e4c.jpg

7. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 Arctic White
3903462509_7c9a892f90.jpg

3904244694_6ee358bcb4.jpg

The DLC is not available in my country so I made a US PSN account, downloaded the 5 cars (Yellow Enzo, Blue GT-R, Yellow GT by Citroen, Pure Black Veyron, Orange Countach), so the game data is under the Game>Memory Stick. When you start GT PSP, there will be a message "You have been given 5 cars to your collection", or at least something like that. When in the Main Menu of GT PSP (Single Player, Ad Hoc, Dealerships, etc.), you not need to buy the cars in the dealership. Go to Status Report and go check your car collection, It should be there. The White ZR-1 and the Red SLR are pre-order cars but there was this mini-game which gave out codes for the Red SLR, eventually it ran out of codes to give out so I never got a chance to get one. Hope this helps.

The DLC is not available in my country so I made a US PSN account, downloaded the 5 cars (Yellow Enzo, Blue GT-R, Yellow GT by Citroen, Pure Black Veyron, Orange Countach), so the game data is under the Game>Memory Stick. When you start GT PSP, there will be a message "You have been given 5 cars to your collection", or at least something like that. When in the Main Menu of GT PSP (Single Player, Ad Hoc, Dealerships, etc.), you not need to buy the cars in the dealership. Go to Status Report and go check your car collection, It should be there. The White ZR-1 and the Red SLR are pre-order cars but there was this mini-game which gave out codes for the Red SLR, eventually it ran out of codes to give out so I never got a chance to get one. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your info, nice to know I am not the only person who didn't get a code from this game :(

I downloaded the yellow Ferrari Enzo, blue Nissan GT-R, yellow GT by Citroën, orange Lamborghini Countach and red Mercedes-Benz SLR from the PSN Store. With a code on the back of the GTPSP manual I unlocked the Bugatti Veyron and the Corvette ZR1.

I now have all 7 SP Models, as I bought both DLC cars below for £13

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ’09 Black
3884068101_95cba6fe57.jpg

3884067419_dd3ce26117.jpg

3884067873_5246943e4c.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 Arctic White
3903462509_7c9a892f90.jpg

3904244694_6ee358bcb4.jpg

I didn't get a red SLR in my DLC.

This must be a Signature DLC for US guys then or a DLC you get through buying from certain places like Amazon for example?

Maybe you won't get it then sorry?

I tried to download the US Black Buggati but it didn't work for me, so it won't work for you pal with the SLR.

Last edited:
There are 2 cars that only can be downloaded trought PS3
the Buggati Veyron and the Chevy ZR1 ,
The others (GT by Citroen,Countach'74,GTR VSpec,McLaren SLR , Enzo) those are on PSP PS Store ;)

I hope I helped.

Actually, I recently got the game myself. For the most part, you were right. No, the Bugatti is actually in the PSP store. As for the McLaren SLR, that one might be the one for PS3. But I didn't know that the C6 was downloadable. In case you are wondering, the ZR1 is the C6 (I just know the car as the C6 since I'm a big fan of Most Wanted. Not the 2012 version mind you) Hope that helps clear up any confusion if there is any.:)

Back