Gran Turismo Sport 1.31 Update Now Available: 7 New Cars, New Tokyo Track and More

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 591 comments
Our lord and saviour Jenkins has returned...

DtocHy3VsAAA96E.jpg:large

To be fair, as soon as they hit the straight the M3 would be far gone into the distance due to the top speed discrepancy.

And I doubt the S could stand a chance in curves neither..

is there any noticeable chance in the physics or tire model?

Havent tried, but i was just going to point out some funky tireflex at 1.08 of the trailer. Cant quite get a still of that moment to see whats actually going on there..

Edit. Looks like tire or car shaking. Not sure I have seen such a fast back and forth tireflex before. Then again we only rarely see that camera angle.

N300 race. The F50 is in every race(7) thus far. This is the only one I got to see the Fugu Z in. The suspension looks tight as it should. Sounds good too. Maybe not a high top end, but I'll find out soon.

Beautiful. The very underrated factory colours of the F50. How did you get these btw? I can't access the dealerships with the server down. Perhaps an AI car from a custom race?
By chance. I tuned a 2000GT to N300. MAde an N300 race and it starts from P1 in every race. Colors change with each track change.

Edit: Server is up! Get your carsssss!!!!!

Don't forget to tell us how good the sound is.

I'm on my way to work in miserable weather and just want to be trying out v1.31.

Jenkins is back too!

Um wow, I wasn't expecting a whole new thread from my post. I'm sorta shocked :lol:

Wow, I never thought we would see "Jenkins" the Cat return! :eek:

For those of you curious, I did a story on why this cat (whose real name is "Primary") appeared in Gran Turismo 5 after I met her owner at the Copperbox event. He was heavily involved in the FIA-certified Championship this year, so her addition is probably a nod to his contributions. This may actually be his new cat, named "Secondary".

Best GT Sport update, ever. :D

That man sure has some very interesting names for his cats. A nice nod nevertheless 👍

Back