Gran Turismo Sport 1.31 Update Now Available: 7 New Cars, New Tokyo Track and More

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 591 comments
That P1 looks sweet in the trailer, but dammit, car of the game right here!
i1dif0UdrCpIX8c.jpg
The coolest project car in the World now in GTS:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::drool::drool::drool:

That’s so weird. No new GT League events, just more races for existing events.

I’m actually disappointed. Still no use for the Zonda or P1 even though they had a golden opportunity.
Leave it to PD to continuously be blind to things like this. Between those two cars and also the Vulcan and Veneno we could've had a cool new event, but nope. Some more Ferrari events would also be nice given there's been a bunch of new Ferraris in the last few updates. Perhaps even an event for the Ferrari Halo cars: 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo, LaFerrari.

This copying the update thing is the worst :banghead:

3 minute download 15 minutes of copying the update :crazy::banghead::(:nervous::mad:
Don't get too excited guys cause you can't buy any new cars or do anything except Arcade mode with cars you already have until the maintenance is done. So you can probably try the new track but that's it. Meanwhile I'm salivating as I wait to access the F50.

AU/NZ has been a ghost town for a long time in open lobbies, I find myself racing with Europeans and Americans most of the time rather than people from my own region.

Well the problem is the win/pole/race trophy can only be earned in FIA lobbies. If it weren't for those 3 trophies I wouldn't care one jot what happens to online.

Is that Jenkins?

The legendary feline is back :lol:

jenkins-logo.jpg

can anyone check if the 4k backfires work now?

and the cars seem more lively in the trailer, is there any noticeable chance in the physics or tire model?

Did a few laps and think the new tracks are pretty good. Gameplay wise there doesnt seem to be any changes. Physics feel the same and throttle is still non linear.

Back