Gran Turismo Sport 1.31 Update Now Available: 7 New Cars, New Tokyo Track and More

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RACECAR, Dec 5, 2018.

1. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Thank god I have a 11 million credits in bank.

Im now ready.

2. lilcat89

lilcat89

(raises hand) I do. How does the FZ sound though?

C5-R_Racer_84 and forzaturismo like this.
  3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Sneaky edit!
    A fine question that. How does it sound?
    :cool:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  4. lilcat89

lilcat89

I know, I abbreviated it the same way as the post I quoted had it.

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Eh, I totally misread your post. I read it as, What does FZ stand for though?

Sorry.
    :O

6. Tomhlord

Tomhlord

A quick lap of Tokyo Expressway South Outer Loop in the F50. Nice track this, culminating in a challenging chicane near the end with big curbs.

7. zlays

zlays

thank you my man!They're trully back! :cheers:

andropoliss and Lord Protector like this.
  8. lilcat89

lilcat89

All good.:cheers:

AgentBlackDog and Scuderia Paul like this.
  9. Chikane

Chikane

The sound could be a little better but overall they did a wonderful job with the p1 gtr.

gets my approval :tup::D

10. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Just noticed you have updated your signature with games in which you have tried the P1 GTR. That was quick.

What is your favourite version then? I think it is amazing in Assetto Corsa.

AgentBlackDog and Chikane like this.
  12. cal1608h

cal1608h

Just installed here. Have to say the F50 drives like an absolute dream, now definitely my favourite road car to drive in game. Found the P1 has a fair bit of understeer with factory settings. I’ll tinker with them to try and tune that out.

dimassa19, J.D and Rotorist like this.
  13. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

Yeah, that's the one turn-off for this update IMO. Could've gone with new La Festa Cavallino races to show off the F50 instead of two more Mercedes AMG GP races too.

sirjim73 likes this.
  14. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Yeah the Leagues is a big disappointment as usual.

They should be doing showcases for the cars that came this month.

Like maybe a P1 vs. Zonda shootout? How about a Tesla vs. BMW i3 battle? lol

Like again... why are PD expecting people to buy these cars if there's no much events to run them?

Remember the Zonda R? Where are we suppose to run it?

How come the Firebird and Corvette C2 arent being run in the beginner Nostalgia races?

PD cant change. Every month its great cars and more tracks but where are we running them except for custom races???

15. Chikane

Chikane

As of right now

AC>PCARS2>GTS>DC

That may change with more time driving it in gts of course :)

16. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Im not going to be a downer here.

This is the first update whose new GTLeague events is not eligible to any of the new cars.

Its pretty dissapointing tbh. Rest of the update are good but I expect better for this.

Not the "usual" thing or "PD CANT CHANGE" case though, its the new thing right here in this update. Still, wheres my Fugu Z, F50, and P1 GTR. :p

LotusEvoraGTE, sirjim73 and KayX23 like this.
  17. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Does this mean we will get some Daily's to use cars like the F50 in (or any of our road car selection for that matter)?

NosOsH likes this.
  18. Ande3200

Ande3200

Vulcan and veneno can be driven in some events in gt league as the both are nclass cars

19. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

If you're lucky.

8l23ub likes this.
  20. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Well if your Cavallino Festival isnt done yet then you can run the F50.

Or run it again with the F50 to earn some cash.

Rotorist, alp and NaketWookie like this.
  21. 05XR8

05XR8

Niiiiiice. I posted an earlier video with AI piloting one in rear cam view. I'll post a TT video shortly.

Don't know about the Daily, but there's the FIA N500 race you can race multiple times. That's like a Da(y)ly race.

8l23ub likes this.
  22. JamboGT

JamboGT

I used the F50 and Z in the new Real World Tracks events at Catalunya and Interlagos. F50 needed a slight detune was all.

sirjim73 likes this.
  23. nis156

nis156

I'm excited for this! I've been playing Forza Horizon for the last few weeks but i think it's time to pick up GT Sport again.

24. 05XR8

05XR8

That A110 was being naughty at Catalunya.

25. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

I am going to try again :D is there a noticeable change in physics or tire model?

26. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

New track variant, pit entrance feels weird

27. kjeldsen

kjeldsen

*EDIT*

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    dimassa19, DaigoD, girabyt3 and 6 others like this.
  28. Loverson

Loverson

Weird no new actual GT League aside some update current ones.
    Oh well can't wait to test these cars and track!

C5-R_Racer_84 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  29. Juho

Juho

New layouts of tokyo were clear disappointment for me, or actually i didnt expect much. It's just weird that other racing games has larger track selection, but we get very minimal updates. How is it possible GTS has around 30 % of track selection compared to GT6.

Beezer215 likes this.
  30. Conquerer

Conquerer

The F50 truly drives like a dream, wow. Very happy with what PD has done with this car. I was a bit worried it might have some weird gearing like the McLaren F1 or an oddly long/slow gear like the Countach or something, but nah, it's perfect and it handles superbly. It's immediately become my favourite car in the game and is ridiculously fun to drive. PD have absolutely nailed the onboard sound, very well done. Chase/hood cam is quite solid as well. Maybe lacks a bit of that raw V12 grunt or roar, but they've got it sounding fairly accurate, so I'm definitely happy with it. I do have a complaint though... When you look at the front of the car in chase cam, the headlight frames are terribly jagged, as if the game is using a low-res model for that part of it, but it's fine when viewing the car otherwise in the menus. Really hope that gets patched as it was not a good first impression that I noticed within 1-2 seconds when I first looked behind me. Also I think the rear grille looks too greyish when light is shining on it. Should definitely be more black, but that's just a lighting thing. But otherwise, absolutely fantastic car and PD has done it justice. Very, very happy with it and I've put in a solid ~2 hours with it so far.

I was curious how the F50 would compare head to head vs the F40 so I set a bunch of benchmark laps with the F40 yesterday and earlier today. The F50 was 0.6s slower around Monza (maybe ~.2s room for improvement) and set almost identical times around Brands Hatch and Catalunya (within 0.1s), but I managed to go 5 seconds quicker around the Nordschleife. I was really happy with my F40 lap yesterday, but that F50 lap was something else. 2-3 seconds might've been me alone, even if I almost bottled it twice and lost a couple tenths in both spots, but I do think the F50 is faster around that track. Kinda makes sense the F40 is faster at Monza, likely due to the turbos. I remember Chris Harris saying the F40 would get away from him in the F50 on the straights, but he'd catch back up in the corners. So those times for Monza and the Nordschleife seem fair. Anyway, it's 4am now so I think I'll call it. Excited to try the F50 in VR tomorrow, and then finally try out the P1 GTR. But tonight has been a genuine pleasure with my first experience of my favourite car of all time in Gran Turismo.

Rotorist, AlanH49, sirjim73 and 6 others like this.