Gran Turismo Sport 1.41 Update Now Available: Adds Five Cars, More Events

Oh, that would be great if an official qualifying mode were added. All we've had is that messy "fastest time first," which gets invalidated if you exit the grid.
Yes this is true, a fully fledged Qualifying mode, you can set how long qualy will be for and also fuel and tyre ware for qualy.

Circuit Experience always seems to use the longest layout for tracks which share parts of their configuration - in this case A, B and C all share parts of track and A is the longest version. That's why you have Circuit de la Sarthe with chicanes, Fuji with the chicane at Dunlop, the outer loops of Tokyo East and Central, and inner loop of Tokyo South - they're all the longest versions of those tracks which share parts of their configuration. You also get Suzuka but no Suzuka East (shared track layout, Suzuka is longer), St Croix C (shared parts of track layout, C is longest) and all three Willow Springs (no shared area of track).

On long tracks which join two shorter tracks with common access roads (N24, Kyoto Y&M) the Circuit Experience will use the individual circuits (NGP, Nordschleife; Yamagiwa, Miyabi) and not the unified layout.

The exception is Blue Moon Bay. Infield A is longer than the Speedway, but the Circuit Experience for that was in the game at the start and the Infield configurations arrived later.

That makes sense, somehow I expected at least layout B, but you’re right. I never stopped to think about it like that.

Thanks!

No one:

PD: Let's make the most realistic slip stream model more unrealistic.

I always wondered if the slip stream model had a problem or if it was changing. On few video of top FIA races, you could see people struggling to get any benefit of the slipstream even when they were 3 car length behind someone. In my FIA and sport races, I remember getting the slip stream hundreds of m behind someone.

all this to say, I don't think it's the first time they change the "realistic" slip stream model

Its past midnight here so only time to try the 930 for the daily.

In N400/500 form its too much like the widowmaker of old... eats rear tyres. Powerslides out of corners and even on the midsection of Sardegna B which most cars can take flat.

Will definitely need a tune.

There's not a single gif on the internet that can perfectly summarize my excitement right now.

giphy.gif

I like the fact that every month GT sport prepare for us DLC free, while all the other games ask money for each new DLC, and that's not serious because at the end a game cost a lot of money. Then i want to thank you GT sport guys and say " You are the best" we appreciate what you do for your customers. We will always love GT.
You probably forget the fact that they still in bring guilt. Still over 800 cars left. Love makes blind ;)

Is that really how the Miata sound in real life ???

I am a bit suspicious.... That cannot be the sound of a 4 cyl.... I am not knowledgeable with the RTC... Maybe someone can confirm....
Sounds ok to me, aside from the super loud gear noise which I think I have turned down in my game.

I didn't see mention of this in the Bugs thread. Might be a good idea to share this finding in there if you haven't already done so.

Yeah. Lol I hope it doesn't get patched, because I actually like the more minimal HUD first person bumper cam.

Liking a lot of the smaller additions in this update, including the penalty messages and the resurrection of online Time Trials. Neat that we finally have qualifying sessions in regular lobbies, too.

Haven't noticed much of a difference with the new tyre wear parameters yet...

Back