Gran Turismo Sport 1.43 Update Now Available: Five JDM Cars and Wet Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 524 comments
My early thoughts are that the rain physics for the human are very challenging and will be a blast online and in time trials, but what im quickly finding are the AI are incredibly overpowered. Tried both the SF19 and W08 and in both races, even the easiest AI were spanking me on acceleration and braking. Anyone else seeing similar or am i just a trash driver?

My early thoughts are that the rain physics for the human are very challenging and will be a blast online and in time trials, but what im quickly finding are the AI are incredibly overpowered. Tried both the SF19 and W08 and in both races, even the easiest AI were spanking me on acceleration and braking. Anyone else seeing similar or am i just a trash driver?

I doubt the AI is smart enough to compute random fluid dynamics and driver assertion

Guess the rain is heavy on data means Spa would be secured for next update. This also means Spa might get some form of tribute or special video before release. Or maybe there is specific packs of cars prepared when Spa update arrived...;)

I hope so too, but my guess is that it would come as part of a "grand launch" with Michelin in October. Hope I'm wrong though.

No(you're not a trash driver). The AI are quick in N300. I was using the Evo IV with suspension tuned. Stock everything else on SH tyres.

GT doesn’t have nearly as many racecars as PC.

By that logic then Gran Turismo as a whole has way more cars in total and variety than all PC sims combined. Not to mention the huge variety of cars that are exclusive to it. Like proper SuperGT cars, Super Formula, and a massive amount of road cars.

"PC" means every PC sim ever made? (rolls eyes out of my skull). Go. Away.

By that logic then Gran Turismo as a whole has way more cars in total and variety than all PC sims combined. Not to mention the huge variety of cars that are exclusive to it. Like proper SuperGT cars, Super Formula, and a massive amount of road cars.

"PC" means every PC sim ever made? (rolls eyes out of my skull). Go. Away.
I think he means Project Cars.

I can't be hung up on other people's problems. Too busy enjoying the nostalgia.

EC9OMHTUEAAWfhE

EC9PqGsU4AEdbvT

My update is downloading....

While I am waiting, I am left wondering ...

Spa is done obviously, and yet we are not getting it...
What's left ?!
Maybe Kaz wants to give us rain with it... But then he could just release Spa without water... And release water later as he is doing with RedBull Ring ..

So really !! ? What is the hold up ??
Could it be that they still haven't finalized the financing for the licensing?

Was Spa available in NYC because on the sole reason that it was an official FIA sanctioned race?!?

With that kind of attitude... I would much prefer PD focuses their effort on releasing other tracks fictional or real, new or old... There are so many other possibilities, let's stop with this Bull Spa....

My update is downloading....

While I am waiting, I am left wondering ...

Spa is done obviously, and yet we are not getting it...
What's left ?!
Maybe Kaz wants to give us rain with it... But then he could just release Spa without water... And release water later as he is doing with RedBull Ring ..

So really !! ? What is the hold up ??
Could it be that they still haven't finalized the financing for the licensing?

Was Spa available in NYC because on the sole reason that it was an official FIA sanctioned race?!?

With that kind of attitude... I would much prefer PD focuses their effort on releasing other tracks fictional or real, new or old... There are so many other possibilities, let's stop with this Bull Spa....

Same with rain, Spa will be released later on. We know it is done and it will come to GTS. The only thing to do is that we have to wait. Again...

Man... PD really like to test our patience aren't they? :rolleyes::lol:

Main Features Implemented

4. Physics Simulation Model
 - The deceleration torque that occurs when taking your foot off the accelerator has been changed for the following cars:
  ・McLaren P1 GTR '16
  ・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo
  ・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
  ・Peugeot L500R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo, 2017
  ・Toyota TS050 - Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) '16
What about the RedBull X2019 Competition? :rolleyes:

Ok... I’m out :D

No new scapes, though... (albeit the previous « new » scapes were mostly a reassort of the existing ones).

I also wonder what happened to the « new to the series real world track » teased here.

Yawn, really cant wait for GT7 now badly want some substantial fresh content to get my teeth into. Im grateful for anything new at all, but Id happily pay for season passes to get bigger chunks of game... I badly miss the days of having a full game at release too, 2 years later were supposed to be grateful for a game with less content than GT6 had? It only feels this way because the game is undoubtedly great, but whats goin on is they're developing GT7 and have given us part of that title and charged full price for a long running beta...

Same with rain, Spa will be released later on. We know it is done and it will come to GTS. The only thing to do is that we have to wait. Again...

Man... PD really like to test our patience aren't they? :rolleyes::lol:
But what would happen in case they've suddenly changed their minds and decided that Spa will be reserved for GT7 instead?

Back