Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Yes but Europe is the dominate market for this series since GT4.

They're doing Paris not Germany like a couple of years ago. One game doesn't necessitate a whole conference. Especially since it is a game we know almost everything about. Aside from rain and snow -- what else is there to show?

They're doing Paris not Germany like a couple of years ago. One game doesn't necessitate a whole conference. Especially since it is a game we know almost everything about. Aside from rain and snow -- what else is there to show?
Race creator which is the last chance this gets.

here a quick version, hope you like it, :cheers:
246889tests.png
Not bad! But I'm triggered by the fact you photoshopped this onto a Mustang Gr.3. I don't think you know about the tribal warfare between Holden and Ford in Australia...

View attachment 667752

List of best-selling PS4 games.

I think GTS will struggle to beat Uncharted 4 but could rival it. A solid second place.

Shadow fall did 2 million :eek: . I found it to be atrocious.

Don't think GTS will catch UC4 (which should do 10 million ish) but if it has strong reviews and great post launch then who knows.

Is going to sell like hell, even if people complains or not, nobody cares about it, nobody cares about some of us saying something about any game in a forum.
Worse games have sold millions of copies. GT is still going to be the best selling title and we're not talking about features or quality, we're talking purely about sale. GT6 sold a lot considering its moment.
Even if the director of PCars 2 goes out trying to be humble, when nobody believes a word, still, GT is going to be even bigger.

Shadow fall did 2 million :eek: . I found it to be atrocious.

Don't think GTS will catch UC4 (which should do 10 million ish) but if it has strong reviews and great post launch then who knows.
Bloodborne reached over two million about two years ago. Something's up with that chart. I have to agree Shadow Fall was disappointing.

Edit -

Is going to sell like hell, even if people complains or not, nobody cares about it, nobody cares about some of us saying something about any game in a forum.
Worse games have sold millions of copies. GT is still going to be the best selling title and we're not talking about features or quality, we're talking purely about sale. GT6 sold a lot considering its moment.
Even if the director of PCars 2 goes out trying to be humble, when nobody believes a word, still, GT is going to be even bigger.
I don't know about best selling. Naughty Dog has become one of the most revered. Take-two might be doing swell with GTA, but Naughty Dog for exclusive games is the better pick in my view.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I said it in another thread and you just proved it.

Hey guys, look it's a turd with the GT Logo on it!

Shut up and take my money!

More irrefutable proof that sales alone mean diddly.

Last edited:
I said it in another thread and you just proved it.

Hey guys, look it's a turd with the GT Logo on it!

Shut up and take my money!

More irrefutable proof that sales mean diddly.

It's just GT fans trying to make the best out of what looks to be bad news. Fans of any series do that. It's entertaining to read posts from people who keep thinking this is going to sell this many millions or that many millions and don't recognise a developer who has lost the plot.

Just think if we get content regularly, assuming they meant what they said about future DLC, post launch. That's going to boost sales dramatically.

Ask them Street Fighter V fans what all the post release work by Capcom has done for sales.

We'll need patience. Better be free if I buy the game day one.

As we watch an artist cleaning up the speedometer of a late 1970s Lamborghini Countach, the detail is mind-blowing. The company uses laser scanning of real cars (and race circuits) – including the virtual cockpits – to get everything right, then compares them side-by-side with photography to see if they measure up.
https://www.motoring.com.au/gran-tu...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It reads like they're working on the RX-7?
http://jp.ign.com/gran-turismo-sport/15983/feature/sport1
Google Translate :
"Furthermore, even if all interior exterior finishes are finished, polyphony / digital car making still has not finished. Naturally, lights such as headlights need to be turned on, and it is necessary to move the needle of the meter and the wiper. Moreover, the opening and closing speeds of retractable headlights (retractable headlamps) installed in "Lamborghini Countach LP 500 S" and "Mazda RX - 7" are different depending on the car. And that kind of attention, everything from the movement of the wiper to the movement of the needle of the speedometer, is poured into every part, it takes time and effort anyway."

Google Translate :
"Furthermore, even if all interior exterior finishes are finished, polyphony / digital car making still has not finished. Naturally, lights such as headlights need to be turned on, and it is necessary to move the needle of the meter and the wiper. Moreover, the opening and closing speeds of retractable headlights (retractable headlamps) installed in "Lamborghini Countach LP 500 S" and "Mazda RX - 7" are different depending on the car. And that kind of attention, everything from the movement of the wiper to the movement of the needle of the speedometer, is poured into every part, it takes time and effort anyway."
PLEASE PD, MAKE IT HAPPEN! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Google Translate :
I hope remaking premiums take much less time than 6 months. If this is the case, we can see a significant increase of car list in first months.

Back