Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
You guys wanted to see the mileage exchange. Doesn't look any different from the demo.

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20171016_215542.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171016_215542.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 168
  • PS_Messages_20171016_215534.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171016_215534.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 165
You guys wanted to see the mileage exchange. Doesn't look any different from the demo.

Yes it looks. There were only 4 or 5 wheels. I remember specifically a pink one. I think there was only 1 pose too. All the rest seems like the same.

I have pre-ordered three or four things from Amazon over the last 2 years. Every single time it has screwed me over, I like them for getting some stuff, but I'm done doing any kind of pre order through Amazon.
Thats why I didnt bother with those pre orders online or amazon. I just did a pre order at game stop and picking up my game in another hour and a half

I live in the mountains in Colorado so it's pretty far of a trip for me to go to GameStop. I went mainly digital towards the last couple years of the PlayStation 3... only have 2 discs out of the 130+ games that I have bought for the ps4.

For what it's worth I've preordered a few games from Amazon and never had a problem. I usually get them early, as a matter of fact. Got GT Sport this morning.

Not a clue I'm afraid, though as it doesn't allow offline saving I imagine that they would both be online-only.

That's interesting. I guess it makes sense since they want to encourage brand loyalty, to make the series more interesting. They have been telling us to choose our manufacturer since that trailer came out months ago after all :lol:

Do all the brands have Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars? Or at least all the brands listed? Because if not it would seem silly to have some manufacturers eligible for more events than others. As far as Gr. 1 is concerned I'll assume they're not involved, for the sake of logic. There's also the fact that they probably won't allow us to swap manufacturer once DLC cars arrive, so that could end up having a lot of unforeseen consequences.

Good point, I'd like to know what the initial mileage exchange lineup is going to be. I'll probably end up regretting not grinding the beta up to the credit/mileage accumulation limits.
Forcing you to stay with a manufacturer doesn't encourage brand loyalty it forces it. However, I understand the reasoning behind it. Without being forced to stick with one manufacturer, a lot of people would just jump ship to the car of the fastest manufacturer, not something you can do in real life.

Also since this will be the only time I'll ever be #3 in my region**, lets take a picture to commemorate!

**region not world fixed :lol:

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20171016_222438.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171016_222438.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Forcing you to stay with a manufacturer doesn't encourage brand loyalty it forces it. However, I understand the reasoning behind it. Without being forced to stick with one manufacturer, a lot of people would just jump ship to the car of the fastest manufacturer, not something you can do in real life.

True, it forces a commitment. And anyway, I don't see how it would work otherwise, people would end up racking up points (or however this works) for multiple manufacturers, killing the whole team element of it.

Brazil, 1.02 Done. Credits and cars from beta ok... Level adquired in beta don't be saved and drive school (license) neither. em Wonderful video intro.

Sorry poor vocabulary.

Thank you!

I guessed it so and i never tried to obtain a higher level or more driving school mission :D A friend of mine beated to whole thing in the demo....i guess he'll be upset :D

Is there a "server online status" site anywhere, maybe the game is running earlier today ;D

And since amazon seems a little lazy here, i buyed it at the psn store.

There's motion blur during actual gameplay? Can you take a shot in bumper or hood cam view?
I am sorry i cant play the next 14 hours or so, have to work and live life until i get my hands on GTS again :lol:

But i will do so when its still needed later :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back