Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
so I had preordered the digital deluxe edition in NA, and on some site it showed the picture of the cars included with the pack: the m4 and amg-gt safety cars in that picture were two different cool orange colors, but in-game they are all gray instead :( is this the same for everybody else? Even going in the livery editor I can't seem to find the same colors as the picture...

Am I the only one who's noticed the tests are different and harder?
Or am I sleep deprived?

My digital deluxe edition has been fully downloaded by now. Just one small problem however...

20171017_062740~2.jpg

I'm sure many share my thoughts when I say...

I'm not gonna be able to play until midnight but in gran-turismo.com i can see that i am level 20 like in the demo! Still people say the level doesn't transfer! I'm comfused!

Wait, GT Sport profiles are already up?

So, fair warning, the game gives you all the money, cars, and mileage points you earned in the beta, but that's it. Your level, progress in the campaign and stats reset.

Anyway, after spending a few hours on the license tests and playing around, I did one Sport race at Suzuka East(qualified with a 53.88, just barely outside the current top 10) and won :) Pretty happy so far. I just wish there were more tracks

Also the game makes you watch two videos about racing etiquette before you can race in Sport mode, which apparently most people ignored

Just popping in here to say that the game has been running great for me for over two and a half hours, no problems. Feels like a pretty darn well polished product! Well, besides all the people that seem to get it on launch but 80% of them don't know how to race or give away for someone that has laped you :-)

Can't wait until I get into a or S driver rating, all my qualifying seems to be in the top 5 so I should be able to get up out of there fast after I got knocked down to see from some road rage :-)... I figure it's to take three or four days for the SR and Dr levels to settle out and we get good races like the end of the beta.

I don't necessarily mind the fact that tracks are locked behind level progression walls, I got maybe ~12-16 total playtime hours over the demo period and at least half of that was spent in photomodes and the livery editor (non-XP rewarding activities), but I still managed to grab level 18 in that short period of time.

And this was with a majority of the campaign locked, and many of the in game achievements not working properly.

Could someone from the US who already got his pre-ordered version with the 12 gifted cars that ship with it check the following please?

Is it possible to sell the gifted cars? If yes, how much is the difference in selling price to buying price?

F... Amazon didn't even sent the pre-ordered collectors edition yet so I won't get it today and don't want to wait until its 18th afternoon before I could finally play. Thus I'm thinking about buying the digital deluxe edition in addition if selling of the 12 gifted cars for a fair amount of credits would be possible as the collectors edition has the same cars plus 6 more.

Could someone from the US who already got his pre-ordered version with the 12 gifted cars that ship with it check the following please?

Is it possible to sell the gifted cars? If yes, how much is the difference in selling price to buying price?

F... Amazon didn't even sent the pre-ordered collectors edition yet so I won't get it today and don't want to wait until its 18th afternoon before I could finally play. Thus I'm thinking about buying the digital deluxe edition in addition if selling of the 12 gifted cars for a fair amount of credits would be possible as the collectors edition has the same cars plus 6 more.
Can't sell gifted cars just like in the demo. Someone said it.

Latest Posts

Back