Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I think I found the best song in GTS... I mean the most appropriate. The title... :lol::lol::lol:

Wow! Thank you mate! 👍 I've been wondering what the title is for a while. Nice and chilling music for roaming through Brand Central and watching car passing by in animated Scapes. Would be good if you can set this as race music and driving through Tokyo at night. That feels man... :drool: Very sophisticated... :lol:

UK - Best selling games of 2017 (Now with digital numbers)
GT Sport at nr.9 (484,833)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-best-selling-games-of-2017-now-with-digital-numbers.26877/
Sigh, it's a bit weird to see the samo old games in the top 5... What does FIFA doing there?! Same old game, same engine, the core problems are still present...

Do you think guys we'll see a racing game again on the top 1 in the next 50 years? Damn I don't want racing games to be such an unpopular genre. :nervous:

But still I'm really happy to see GTS in the top 10! Hopefully this will motivate PD to do more free DLCs after March! :D

EDIT: Some interesting comments over there. I'm almost 100% sure that GTS didn't sell better in two months than Horizon.

Last edited:
I was mainly ironic, but I really like this music! 👍
I cannot stop banging on about just how unique and different the music is. The menu music especially. Makes other games sound pathetic.

Sigh, it's a bit weird to see the samo old games in the top 5... What does FIFA doing there?! Same old game, same engine, the core problems are still present...

Do you think guys we'll see a racing game again on the top 1 in the next 50 years? Damn I don't want racing games to be such an unpopular genre. :nervous:

But still I'm really happy to see GTS in the top 10! Hopefully this will motivate PD to do more free DLCs after March! :D

EDIT: Some interesting comments over there. I'm almost 100% sure that GTS didn't sell better in two months than Horizon.
Before the rise of shooting games, Gran Turismo WAS at top spot for total units sold. Probably won't happen ever again because the market has been swamped with shooting games and what are essentially re-releases of the same basic game. FIFA doesn't deserve the year upon year sales it receives, but clever marketing ensures that everyone will buy the new game each year. I got FIFA 16 and only played it 6 times... Don't understand why one should shell out $90 or so every year. But you know what EA are like.

Anyhow, here is my dumb prediction about how PD will get 50 new cars by April 1st. I think that we will get the '18 Supra on the 6th of March, and the other 12 cars will come later in the month as usual. It's almost a given that we'll get it, considering we have the '88 Supra, the '97 Supra and the '14 FT-1 in the game. As well as the MR-2 and 2000GT. Then again, I also want the AE86.

30nhlyh.jpg

All DLC cars :) fast one though...

That would be cool in a high res. How'd you do it? A few at a time or one by one?
Row in 2 times where you leave mid car just for reference... And then you combine them...

Donno if PS4 Pro does pics in higher res... on standard PS4 it is 1080p max...

Last edited:
Row in 2 times where you leave mid car just for reference... And then you combine them...

But how do you combine all the images?

I cannot stop banging on about just how unique and different the music is. The menu music especially. Makes other games sound pathetic.

Before the rise of shooting games, Gran Turismo WAS at top spot for total units sold. Probably won't happen ever again because the market has been swamped with shooting games and what are essentially re-releases of the same basic game. FIFA doesn't deserve the year upon year sales it receives, but clever marketing ensures that everyone will buy the new game each year. I got FIFA 16 and only played it 6 times... Don't understand why one should shell out $90 or so every year. But you know what EA are like.

Anyhow, here is my dumb prediction about how PD will get 50 new cars by April 1st. I think that we will get the '18 Supra on the 6th of March, and the other 12 cars will come later in the month as usual. It's almost a given that we'll get it, considering we have the '88 Supra, the '97 Supra and the '14 FT-1 in the game. As well as the MR-2 and 2000GT. Then again, I also want the AE86.

I'd like an 86, but all I'd do is stick a tofu sticker on it. With FIFA it's the 90$ and the stupid amount of money on microtransactions.

Anybody else not getting a good deep black today? I started a livery last night with a black car, went to work on it tonight, and could not get the same deep black, just a really dark gray.

I also noticed I couldn't get it to recall my mixed colors like I could before the update, which meant I had to make them again. Why does PD always seem to break something every update?

New improve AI ? No more dumb down AI ? :confused:

Funny about that post. While watching a segment on (V8)Supercars driver/engineer relationships, I was thinking about Spec B.

Just wondering if we'd be able to manage fuel mapping, brake bias, adjust tyre pressures at pit stop, tune anti-sway bars, flick on headlights and various other commands, while managing the bot. More refinement.

It totally means, letting the AI drive as before in Spec B, but watching more telemetry. To see tyre pressures, have AI "take a drink" when fatigued, alerting AI to hazards/yellows/slow cars ahead.

I don't think we'll get AI to tell me the car has too much under steer during qualifying, but more detailed management overall.

If there isn't a game like what I mentioned, I'd like to try this in a GT game.

Funny about that post. While watching a segment on (V8)Supercars driver/engineer relationships, I was thinking about Spec B.

Just wondering if we'd be able to manage fuel mapping, brake bias, adjust tyre pressures at pit stop, tune anti-sway bars, flick on headlights and various other commands, while managing the bot. More refinement.

It totally means, letting the AI drive as before in Spec B, but watching more telemetry. To see tyre pressures, have AI "take a drink" when fatigued, alerting AI to hazards/yellows/slow cars ahead.

I don't think we'll get AI to tell me the car has too much under steer during qualifying, but more detailed management overall.

If there isn't a game like what I mentioned, I'd like to try this in a GT game.
Can you put it in simple term ? I try understand thank :D

MMX
Anybody else not getting a good deep black today? I started a livery last night with a black car, went to work on it tonight, and could not get the same deep black, just a really dark gray.

I also noticed I couldn't get it to recall my mixed colors like I could before the update, which meant I had to make them again. Why does PD always seem to break something every update?

Pd changed the paint in the update to deep black but not to the decal.

That last part is not true, there is an option to set the resolution to 4k on all systems :)

Just thinking, the Geneva Motor Show is open to the public on the 8th, but open to the media on the 6th, which is a Tuesday, which is when the Mileage Exchange updates. With all the hype and speculation about the new Supra concept, it could be slyly added in on that Tuesday, then maybe added in again later for the showroom.

Not trying to build anyone's hopes or anything:lol:

Latest Posts

Back