Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I thought the glitch where your car fails to move at the start of a race was resolved. Last night I had that happen after the Qualifying performance of my life. Stuck it on pole only to suffer the bug again. That was the most hurtful example of it yet.

I thought the glitch where your car fails to move at the start of a race was resolved. Last night I had that happen after the Qualifying performance of my life. Stuck it on pole only to suffer the bug again. That was the most hurtful example of it yet.

That and the auto drive bug have been happening in a private league I'm involved in. It's been a big problem and really frustrating. My personal theory is that they are both connected to network issues due to an individual hosting the lobby instead of a GTS server. PD has really got to fix these ASAP.

Old Alpine A110, Lamborghini Aventador, 2005(?) Impreza Rally car, Supra Mk. III, GT86, DeTomaso Pantera(!!), Audi R8, Mustang Mach I, ???, new Alpine A110, Dodge Challenger and the Light Car Company Rocket (?)

I cant even do a qualifying lap for a daily race cause if i do, the game gets stucked in the pre race menu with a black screen

ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9d7598dc5b32b.jpg

New update announcement + a new milestone(25.000+ members) for the GT Sport community on PS4:):gtpflag:

Just got my save corrupted after getting a blue screen error right after a lobby race finished.
I was able to download a save from 2 days ago but this is a serious problem I think.

Are the servers down?

I was in the middle of one of the endurance races and when I finish I’m no longer connected and I cannot save... my internet is fine and my PS4 can connect online... wtf... if I restart the game I’ll just loose my progress..

Anyone else having issues?

Yea made a topic in the livery section because I was working on one when this happened and now I can't select any decals in my collection. The tab is greyed out and can't select it

Are the servers down?

I was in the middle of one of the endurance races and when I finish I’m no longer connected and I cannot save... my internet is fine and my PS4 can connect online... wtf... if I restart the game I’ll just loose my progress..

Anyone else having issues?

Same. Won an endurance race and it doesn’t save. Drove an hour and don’t even get my daily car. Lvl up is also lost.

Same. Could manually reconnect but as soon as I enter lobby it disconnects every time. I re connected just to do a save.

EDIT: Can get back into lobbies now.

I still can’t connect... so I guess I now get the joy of loosing everything I did.... despite having a full connection when I started yay!

This game is really super lame for no good reason!

I still can’t connect... so I guess I now get the joy of loosing everything I did.... despite having a full connection when I started yay!

This game is really super lame for no good reason!
Just put the ps4 in rest mode and come back and save when the servers are working. Problem solved.

Ok, so it was the Peugeot that I missed. Hope it comes back around.
Thus far, PD has stuck to exactly the same order for the Mileage Exchange cars as it did the first time round. That means that we can expect the RCZ Gr.3 Road Car to come back on Tuesday April 3rd, for two weeks.

Latest Posts

Back