Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Had most of these happen to me. It's kinda nice that AI makes mistakes but when they are more consistent in making mistakes rather than driving, you know they've gone too far.

M-store update
No new Wheels :(
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180227103252.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180227103300.png

I have one question now that I have started the game: does leveling up the weight of the cars allow them to get lighter? Or only heavier?

You can adjust both ways.

Just use the slider next to power or weight.
I already know that. What I want to know is whether I can make the car even lighter depending on the weight level.
I bought the Scirocco yesterday, leveled it to level 2 and it only allowed the car to be heavier, not lighter. Same thing for level 3.

I already know that. What I want to know is whether I can make the car even lighter depending on the weight level.
I bought the Scirocco yesterday, leveled it to level 2 and it only allowed the car to be heavier, not lighter. Same thing for level 3.
As far as I know, any car that you can upgrade weight with milage points, you can adjust the cars to be lighter or heavier.

As far as I know, any car that you can upgrade weight with milage points, you can adjust the cars to be lighter or heavier.
With the Scirocco, all levels allowed the same percentage of "lightness". I think it was 90%, can't remember now.
I wanted to know if that's the same case for all cars. If it is, I won't bother upgrading the weight for them, after all there's no advantages at all.

Some cars have 3 stages others have 5 .Even then some cars only make the power decrease as you " level up " . The genious who designed that needs to be fired .

Back