Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I just went to the Honda dealership in brand central & in the "channel" section they've removed a video with the Integra DC2 type r & replaced it with a similar video but with the Civic Si 1987!! That's really weird & i'm pretty sure it wasn't there before the Audi vgt update cause i watched the Integra video last month!

Hi everyone!

I just found a top 300 list on GameInformer (yeah, the article is 1 month old, but whatever, I think we haven't seen it yet), and there is the original Gran Turismo on the 200th place. Quite laughable list, but oh well at least GT still has a special place in people's heart. :)

Hi everyone!

I just found a top 300 list on GameInformer (yeah, the article is 1 month old, but whatever, I think we haven't seen it yet), and there is the original Gran Turismo on the 200th place. Quite laughable list, but oh well at least GT still has a special place in people's heart. :)

I’d imagine there’s a few FIFA and CoD games placing higher... different strokes.

Is there a way to delete the add-ons (car packs)?

I don't beleieve it is possible to delete the add-ons, I've been looking for a way to do that myself but no luck, have to delete the
game data file to be able to redownload everything.

I don't beleieve it is possible to delete the add-ons, I've been looking for a way to do that myself but no luck, have to delete the
game data file to be able to redownload everything.
If I delete the game file, then install the game and all updates, will the add-on cars disappear or will they stay in the garage with an exclamation mark on them?

If I delete the game file, then install the game and all updates, will the add-on cars disappear or will they stay in the garage with an exclamation mark on them?

They will stay with an exclamation mark, I have the exact same problem and never found a fix for it.

Why are season races not over the complete day. Only evening. That sucks a little bit. Sometimes I want go racing earlier so I cannot join

I just went to the Honda dealership in brand central & in the "channel" section they've removed a video with the Integra DC2 type r & replaced it with a similar video but with the Civic Si 1987!! That's really weird & i'm pretty sure it wasn't there before the Audi vgt update cause i watched the Integra video last month!
They PD, has done this since release, though I have noticed many have not noticed that yet! After the patch 1:16 I noticed some changes and new videos in certain brands:cheers:

Does anyone know which VGT cars I can use in the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy? Most of the VGTs I have I cannot select to use.

Specifically I want to know if I can use any of the Alpine VGTs before I spend a million on one.

Again new shot from Supra at La Sarthe on Gran Turismo instagram profile. :) I can smell this circuit in May update. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-28-20-35-43.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-28-20-35-43.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2018-04-28-23-29-58.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-28-23-29-58.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 75
With the Gr.3 Supra, I guess there's really no limit to how many cars can be added, to the same group, per manufacturer. BMW have three GT3 cars. AMG have two. I'm hoping the same for Gr.4. The GT4 AMG GT & R8 are possibilities.

Would be a good showcase having those available, when the FiA C'hip begins.

Does anyone know which VGT cars I can use in the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy? Most of the VGTs I have I cannot select to use.

Specifically I want to know if I can use any of the Alpine VGTs before I spend a million on one.
If you click on the 'i' (information button) at left of screen it will show you all eligible cars for each event.

Back