Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Anyone else having a black screen as they load, and unable to progress to the home screen?
No but I have this bug where I have to put the chase cam on near every time I start up GTS as well as the interior camera positions... it’s annoying doing that every time.

Last edited:
No idea if it's true or false but I would love to see Poly working on something different. I think it's time for something different, even more now than racing games don't sell that much. Forza Horizon which is universally seen as the best car game this gen is nowhere near the sales of the old GTs.

:eek:
Wow!

No idea if it's true or false but I would love to see Poly working on something different. I think it's time for something different, even more now than racing games don't sell that much. Forza Horizon which is universally seen as the best car game this gen is nowhere near the sales of the old GTs.

Omega Boost 2 confirmed boys its only been 20 years

They have more subtle TOD non-available on PS4. I guess the shadows are too complex?

1.jpg

If I'm being honest GTSport doesn't feel like a full production Gran Turismo game to me. It's more like a side project just like Tourist Trophy. If that guy is reliable, I wouldn't be surprised if PD are developing other game along side with GTSport.

If I'm being honest GTSport doesn't feel like a full production Gran Turismo game to me. It's more like a side project just like Tourist Trophy. If that guy is reliable, I wouldn't be surprised if PD are developing other game along side with GTSport.
Sorry, I think he knows nothing more than you and me, just assumption from him.

Any tips on beating the six lap Interlagos challenge? The R8 just eats me up. I pit at the same time he does, get out before him and yet my Mazda births the Audi in the pit exit. I get past him again but he just reels me in once he also gets through the traffic.

Anyone else having a black screen as they load, and unable to progress to the home screen?
I had the same issue a couple of days ago. I left everything alone and after several minutes I finally got to the home screen. I don't really understand what was going on because I haven't had a repeat of the problem since!

Twice this week my room has had a 'can't exit the pits' bug, where the cars would just bang into the pit wall and could not leave the pits to qualify. The other night at La Sarthe, and tonight at Fuji (short).

I rarely use either of those tracks. Both times I reset the track by changing the time of day. They worked after that, but we were racing at cloudy tracks. I try to run as close to noon as I can on a sunny track.

Cloudy tracks are fine if it is raining, but in Sport there is no rain.

Is this a new bug? Is it common?

View attachment 798336
View attachment 798337
View attachment 798338
View attachment 798339
View attachment 798340
Same can be said with these ones too. I’m pretty sure other Premium PD Original Race Cars are going to come later. The C6 Z06/ZR1 LM Race Car, Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car etc...
Love your confidence. Would be nice.

I'm mainly wondering why not reuse those particular cars. They are newer models(8 years old and newer than an R32) and haven't changed that much from what they are today.

C6 is pretty much replaced by the newer C7. We've the new model R35 over the past GT-Rs.

RC F over the ISF.

No FF Honda to replace that ITR. PD should have done a mock BTCC Civic Type R or close enough design to the Megane Gr.4.
IMG_6551.JPG

I'm mainly wondering why not reuse those particular cars. They are newer models(8 years old and newer than an R32) and haven't changed that much from what they are today.

You can seen in those pics why they didnt include them. The quality just isnt there. That doesnt scream 'current gen' to me.

I do agree with you. I'd rather they just include the older 'premium' GT6 models and just update the maths behind it and leave it at that.

I'm at that stage where things move so quick once you're racing that you dont see the extra detail.

You can seen in those pics why they didnt include them. The quality just isnt there. That doesnt scream 'current gen' to me.

I do agree with you. I'd rather they just include the older 'premium' GT6 models and just update the maths behind it and leave it at that.

I'm at that stage where things move so quick once you're racing that you dont see the extra detail.
Just a bit clearer. I didn't mean the exact game models. I meant the Year models, the generation of that Camaro and Challenger.

I don't know if Chevrolet rather PD model the C7 for Gr.4, than the Camaro for Gr.4. Even though Corvette was a GT4 before the GT4 Camaro.
I can understand the Viper being both Gr3/Gr4, over using the Challenger in Gr.4. Just saying the models were already there to fit the Gr.4/GT4 Class. Would have matched up well with the Mustang.

Just a bit clearer. I didn't mean the exact game models. I meant the Year models, the generation of that Camaro and Challenger.

I don't know if Chevrolet rather PD model the C7 for Gr.4, than the Camaro for Gr.4. Even though Corvette was a GT4 before the GT4 Camaro.
I can understand the Viper being both Gr3/Gr4, over using the Challenger in Gr.4. Just saying the models were already there to fit the Gr.4/GT4 Class. Would have matched up well with the Mustang.
Well my guess is that the Challenger is too big of a Land Yacht to be in Gr.4....

Latest Posts

Back