Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Don't think so. Given that it's surrounded by Gr.3 Cars and everything else in the picture is a Gr.3 car, I don't think it's a road car. It's the Gr.3 Corvette since i think it's all the Gr.3 car manufactures alphabetically. Notice the BMW Z4, then the Chevy Corvette, then the GT By Citroen, then the Dodge Viper

Yeah. The Vette's fog lights are darker than the headlights. I think you're right.

Yeah. The Vette's fog lights are darker than the headlights. I think you're right.
I mean, he does have a point, isn't the Corvette supposed to be yellow in the garage thumbnails? And the general shape/silhouette doesn't really look like a Corvette to me. Just my 2c.
Maybe it could be a Speed 12, if we're talking about Gr.3 possibilities? (Just wishful thinking but that's what first came to my mind)

Don't think so. Given that it's surrounded by Gr.3 Cars and everything else in the picture is a Gr.3 car, I don't think it's a road car. It's the Gr.3 Corvette since i think it's all the Gr.3 car manufactures alphabetically. Notice the BMW Z4, then the Chevy Corvette, then the GT By Citroen, then the Dodge Viper

Yeah, looks more like a Corvette GR.3. Strangely its not its usual default Velocity Yellow, though I'm thinking that's more the room lighting and distance then anything else.

Yeah, looks more like a Corvette GR.3. Strangely its not its usual default Velocity Yellow, though I'm thinking that's more the room lighting and distance then anything else.
Personally more I look that car and more is confusing to me, has far i can tell there is no car that is a
- gr.3 car
- FULL white skin
- round clear headlights
Idk is it maybe that image too jpeg or too confusing :confused:

I was thinking about how the F1 GTR feels out of place, then i remembered about the group c cars in gr 1.
puts tinfoil hat on maybe we'll see more '90s race cars to create a GR 3 subgroup a la GR 1 group c racers
If that has to be it, i really hope they give the F40 LM a shot tbh
Oh and a possible Speed 12 wouldn't surprise me, because of that reasoning.

That's kinda an odd time, that effectively means the third slot for both Nations Cup and Manufacterers Series are not happening as they are at 21:00 and 22:00

Last edited:
My Great Capture Screenshot 2019-05-27 18-50-30.png

By the way, anyone noticed this is the first time Kaz post a teaser of tracks? Would be nice idea if he post it together with cars teaser for next update... 💡
Didn't he post teasers for St. Croix? Or was that on the official GT account?

Ah, a new track coming just right after I started playing this game, excellent. :)

Offtopic, I'm having a problem guys. I just did a race in the Ford Raptor event and my F150 kept randomly braking for some reason. All I was doing is pressing the acceleration trigger when this happened. Any idea on what's causing that?

Ah, a new track coming just right after I started playing this game, excellent. :)

Offtopic, I'm having a problem guys. I just did a race in the Ford Raptor event and my F150 kept randomly braking for some reason. All I was doing is pressing the acceleration trigger when this happened. Any idea on what's causing that?

You might have auto drive on. In the driving settings under assists see if auto drive is set to "brake"

Personally more I look that car and more is confusing to me, has far i can tell there is no car that is a
- gr.3 car
- FULL white skin
- round clear headlights
Idk is it maybe that image too jpeg or too confusing :confused:
It's an overexposed phone picture of a monitor. Doesn't exactly do wonders for color.

You might have auto drive on. In the driving settings under assists see if auto drive is set to "brake"
It's not that, I checked my settings; the auto drive was off completely. The F150 still braked when pressing the acceleration button and I checked my controller mapping settings. The RT button is still the accelerator.

I just turned my game off, maybe it'll fix itself when I come back to it.

I keep hearing simracers on youtube say that GT sport is simcade due to there still being hidden assists on the cars even when you turn all the assists off. Can anyone confirm or debunk this? I personally see games like driveclub to be simcade, not Gt sport. I've played assetto corsa, which sim racers consider to be a true sim, and gt sport feels more pretty close to it. I personally dont see gt as simcade.

Thoughts?

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this or if a similar thread addressing this already exists so forgive me if it does.)

I keep hearing simracers on youtube say that GT sport is simcade due to there still being hidden assists on the cars even when you turn all the assists off. Can anyone confirm or debunk this? I personally see games like driveclub to be simcade, not Gt sport. I've played assetto corsa, which sim racers consider to be a true sim, and gt sport feels more similar to it than not. I personally dont see gt as simcade.

Thoughts?

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this or if a similar thread addressing this already exists so forgive me if it does.)
It's a lightcore sim IMO, some die hard sim racers just like to call something simcade because it has quite realistic physics instead of modelled to death ultra heavily tested realistic physics.

Back