Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I don't see it happening. If we get GTS on PS5, it'll be a port or basically GTS2.
I'll add, similar to how we had the option to transfer saved data from GT4P to GT4. Even transferring cars from GTPSP to GT5(?) or GT6. PD wouldn't have to model 500 cars at release. Just model 150 cars and add the cars players have from GTSPS4 saved data. Also, the cars players bought in GTS from the PSstore.

The UX of past Ridge Racers are realy slick. Ridge Racer Type 4 had one of the most iconic presentation of racing games.
But, it was an interface where design came before functionality.
RR Type 4 is simply a masterpiece: design, soundtrack, overall vibe. Nothing come close to this game today IMO

Yes, she resigned today.
#UKnews

article-2182965-1453AD23000005DC-394_634x792.jpg

Yeah, and now this bad boy will lead the country :odd:......

Anyway, that was the news, back to GT Sport chat! :dopey: :lol:

I had a neat idea for licenses. I do like how they're much more bearable in the PS3-era onwards, but I also like them having a use in the prior games other than just ways to win bonus cars and credits. So I had this idea that compromises things a bit: you don't need to get the licenses for certain events, but they could be recommended, and if you get the license, you'll earn a little more credits.

I think this is potentially better than the level system in GT5 & GTS, the latter of which feels more like padding than anything else; at least in GT5, the level system had its own applications.

I'm also not a fan of B-spec at all. Instead, the longest race should only be as long as one individual driver's shift in a 24h race. Expecting a single player - assisted by an AI or not - to complete one of these longer endurances by themselves is a very...questionable design decision. I just am entirely disinterested in watching an AI race for me when I could be driving myself. And that especially goes for when B-spec had its own campaign in GT5. I'd rather see better community features, like being able to assemble clubs and/or teams, not unlike how various FPSes allow you to form/join clans.

I’d like to see more than five cars this update. We had 5 max in the last two and the wait gets exponentially longer to the next one the more cars you exclude. It really makes the game feel like it’s running out of steam. A big update after the last couple small ones would help to draw a few more people back in.

I’d also like a decent mix of cars rather than the flood of N-class machines we’ve had all year. An Audi R10, a Ferrari 488 GT3, an Audi R8 LMS Ultra, a couple road cars of varying eras and a drift car like the AEM S2000 would be a good update.

That’s just what I’d want to see, but I don’t expect there to be anything tomorrow.

I’d like to see more than five cars this update. We had 5 max in the last two and the wait gets exponentially longer to the next one the more cars you exclude. It really makes the game feel like it’s running out of steam. A big update after the last couple small ones would help to draw a few more people back in.

I’d also like a decent mix of cars rather than the flood of N-class machines we’ve had all year. An Audi R10, a Ferrari 488 GT3, an Audi R8 LMS Ultra, a couple road cars of varying eras and a drift car like the AEM S2000 would be a good update.

That’s just what I’d want to see, but I don’t expect there to be anything tomorrow.
In a usual update like that, wouldn't you want a track as well?

Back