Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Is there a way to check everyone is conforming to BOP settings and tuning rules within a Lobby? I was under the impression there is a console or live report that will show if an entries tuning.

Again, this is for a lobby where there is a mixed class racing so BOP has to be set by each individual.

Is there a way to check everyone is conforming to BOP settings and tuning rules within a Lobby? I was under the impression there is a console or live report that will show if an entries tuning.

Again, this is for a lobby where there is a mixed class racing so BOP has to be set by each individual.

You can restrict lobbies to use BOP regulations only. OR BOP regulations and allow tuning.

Nevermind, just read the mixed class bit. Then no, I dont think there's a way

Last edited:
You can restrict lobbies to use BOP regulations only. OR BOP regulations and allow tuning.

Nevermind, just read the mixed class bit. Then no, I don't think there's a way
One of the guys had visibility into everyone's tuning settings in our lobby, I was thinking there was a Moderator console that he may have been using. He called a couple guys out for not having the correct BOP set so I was like...wow, how is he able to see?

One of the guys had visibility into everyone's tuning settings in our lobby, I was thinking there was a Moderator console that he may have been using. He called a couple guys out for not having the correct BOP set so I was like...wow, how is he able to see?
You can see everyone's power and weight in the 'Member list'. You can't see if they've adjusted suspension, transmission or any other setup etc

Kotaku has jinxed it.
20191115_195402.jpg

I smell a meme incoming.

Future presentations from Polyphony Digital:

https://www.sidefx.com/ja/community/houdini-18/
Introduction to USD through Houdini / SOLARIS ( Emi Ando: Polyphony Digital)

http://cedec-kyushu.jp/2019/session/13.html
Procedural Hard surface Modeling Introduction of modeling method that decomposes mechanical design by frequency
Polyphony Digital Inc./Akira Saito

http://cedec-kyushu.jp/2019/session/22.html
Houdini character animation begins-aiming for new character control
Polyphony Digital Co., Ltd. / Michiyoshi Yamabe, Hideki Suzuki

INB4 "#PolyphonyLied" starts trending.
We should all be grateful for what GT has done for us!!!11!

#ThankYouPolyphonyDigital
You can do parodies but I'll give some context on this for the rest to know.

Both Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo) and Game Freak (Pokemon) has eerily similiar reason on why they cut down content. But as several members here like @emula for GT side and several leaks for Pokémon side pointed out, one of them is lying and doubling down that they are not interested in atleast adding back said content via update. You can guess which.

#ThankYouPolyphonyDigital in this case is more deserving considering their current free support over the years, because if they want to treat the customers worse, they simply and easily could, which they don't.

Is this me or is Kaz outfit always the same everytime he appears?
Maybe he’s on official business? Not exactly trying to go under the radar with a big GT logo on his T-shirt!

Macau, alongside Monaco, would be the ultimate street circuit for GT.

Maybe he’s on official business? Not exactly trying to go under the radar with a big GT logo on his T-shirt!

Macau, alongside Monaco, would be the ultimate street circuit for GT.

Unless you want to highlight the shortcomings of the penalty system and collision physics then Monaco would be a disaster. I think Adelaide would be the best choice for street circuit in sport mode.

Besides, unless I'm mistaken I don't think PD would even have an opportunity to model a race-ready street circuit layout without some fudging given the tight schedule of a race weekend.

Was there time transition for Laguna Seca in GT6? I seriously. can't remember.

I guess we'll have:

Sunrise 08:00 Sunny
Morning 08:20 Sunny
Daytime 09:10 Cloudy
Evening 17:30 Fine Weather
Sunset 19:00 Fine Weather
Dusk 19:50 Sunny

Hope there's a full night time option.

Was there time transition for Laguna Seca in GT6? I seriously. can't remember.

I guess we'll have:

Sunrise 08:00 Sunny
Morning 08:20 Sunny
Daytime 09:10 Cloudy
Evening 17:30 Fine Weather
Sunset 19:00 Fine Weather
Dusk 19:50 Sunny

Hope there's a full night time option.
Pretty sure there wasn't

Back