Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Yeah. But that said, I’m not too sure which Infiniti models would be best versus their Nissan counterparts, like how the G37 was a Nissan Skyline in the PS3-era games. I think that at the minimum, a premium G35 would be good, as well as the G37. I can’t recall at the moment, however, if Infiniti has done something like Lexus, where they’re now more of their own thing and therefore sold in Japan. They could also use the Q50 BTCC racecar for a Gr.3 or Gr.4 car, and then if they made a made-for-game racecar for whichever of the two classes are left, then Infiniti could be part of the Manufacturers Series.

As for Kia, I recall the third-gen Optima did some racing. We could get the normal, road-going version, the STCC racer for a Gr.3 car, and then maybe the Optima GTS for a Gr.4 car.

Also, I’d love to see a Genesis G80 Sport. Especially the pre-facelifted model.
Infiniti isn't sold in Japan and I believe the brand will be putting out hybrids and/or EVs.

As for the Q, as mentioned above, it's a Nissan Skyline in Japan. I mean, original Skylines have always been RWD, with AWD models added from the R32-R34, RWD Skyline Coupe(G35, G37) & Q model.

That's my whole point! The addition of the Q50 is useless!
True. But I’m not sure if it’s as useless as these honorable mentions:
upload_2020-1-26_19-58-34.jpeg

upload_2020-1-26_20-2-8.jpeg

I'm not sure if everyone can agree with that.
Yeah, I don't agree. Even the Q50 Red Sport (400hp) would be nice.

2020-infiniti-q50-red-sport-400-mmp-1-1575412204.jpg

Y’all don’t know about the Q60? Highest trim has 400HP and AWD is optional. There’s even a track ready prototype called the Project Black S (picture below). 560HP 200MPH top speed. Q60 has a better chance than the Q50. If the Q50 ever comes, I’m 95% sure it will be the Nissan version, which sucks since Nissan has a lot of cars already. They did that with the G37 Coupe and Sedan in GT6. With Hyundai, I see the last gen Veloster Turbo being added before the newer N Models. Kia would be nice with the Stinger GT or Genesis with the G70 Sport. But honestly all the manufacturers featured in GT Sport are missing obvious cars that should’ve been included since launch or should’ve been included in DLC since the beginning.

View attachment 884727
This might go into production soon.

You didn't hear that from me. ;)

View attachment 885083
View attachment 885085
I guess that Clio '16 was added at Renault's request, just like Veyron '13 in GT6.

There're lots of fans of Levin in Japan, so they were complaining while GTS had Trueno but no Levin.
Actually Levin (2door though) was more popular than Trueno before Initial D came out.

I saw some people said BRZ and 86 kouki were meaningless features, but I saw many more ones who felt happy to see them.

I'd welcome more sport sedans in the game. We have the Crown, Hellcat and Taycan, adding more flavor to what is a minuscule showing of three-box four-door sedans in this game.
Even the latest Honda Civic Type R isn't in the game yet. I bet that would be also a good addition there.

Even the latest Honda Civic Type R isn't in the game yet. I bet that would be also a good addition there.
I would definitely prefer it over the FK2 currently in the game. However, good to see a couple generations of Civic Type R.

View attachment 885083
View attachment 885085

I am of the impression this guy just doesn't like ANYTHING from Infiniti, which likewise means he wants nothing from Infiniti in the game and he's not gonna be convinced otherwise at this point.

Would definately be interested in exactly how he defines "Prestige".

I would definitely prefer it over the FK2 currently in the game. However, good to see a couple generations of Civic Type R.
I like the design of the FK2 more over the latest model. But it's good to see more, especially when there are people pointing out that the recent models added in the game should be up to date.

There's a slew of high performance four door sedans that should come... from just about every car making company.

Kia Stinger, Hyundai G70, Infiniti Q50S Red Sport, CTS-V M5 E63...

I'm sure I'm not covering anything that hasn't already been touched on, but even I'm sick of these loosed back penalties. The Daily Races have turned into stock car tournaments, the FIA races are even starting to slip, and that's not helpful when you're actually trying to race. You know, no contact, respectable driving standards, good times had by all? Yeah. PD better address these penalties. I've had a gutsful.

If I wanted crash and bash I'd play Wreckfest.

A car is only a useless addition if I can't somehow shoehorn it into N300 and style on people driving Porsches.
This is why the second NSX Type R is the only choice PD can make that is good for this game.

Sorry I don't make the rules

More Ifiniti cars in the game? No thanks, those are for office workers to drive to the company and back home, not for a racing track
Unless its a sports car like the Prototype 10 2018

More Ifiniti cars in the game? No thanks, those are for office workers to drive to the company and back home, not for a racing track
Unless its a sports car like the Prototype 10 2018
Tell that to all the other "office worker" cars already in the game that a lot of people enjoy.

There are exceptions of some sedan sports cars that are fun to drive, but in general Infinity isn't a sports brand or at least doesnt make sports sedans
Or if you want a more extreme Q50. It’s not a production car, but it’s a fully working prototype which would be the same if it was actually made.

(Q50 Eau Rouge Prototype '14)
F6E2F1D4-3746-4C12-B94E-7DDC2724F4C4.png

E732D4A1-6BF5-454D-A533-BC12E97419D1.jpeg

(M45 Sport '10)
3C956B78-093F-4AFD-A8EE-151C96A7B5AB.jpeg

(G37S Sedan '11)
FAE0DC57-8C55-4A93-AE7D-BEB4C0EBC146.jpeg

Back